Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: HELP? Emerald Tutorial? Beginner  (Read 2454 times)
AustinOfAstoria
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 17, 2017, 12:46:03 AM »

I'm honestly stuck. Extremely stuck. I cannot grasp the emerald and diamond settings without some kind of diagram or tutorial, and there isn't one anywhere to be found that explains which settings create what effects. So basically, I hope someone can explain the following to me:

I want to make both of my sabers shimmer to appear as if when idle, the colors are moving. I've done this before with the previous US launcher and control system, but do not remember how. Could someone teach me how to make my sabers flicker when idle rather than being stagnant beams of light? I really like the "shimmer" effect where it appears as if the saber is an active laser with particles that are moving around a bit.

Secondly, can someone explain to me how to change the colors of my blade in the control center and why my "test" options never work? I would love to be able to actually test the options and selections I'm making, but the button is always greyed out and I cannot ever access them. It would mean the world to me if someone could help me as a beginner to this. Thank you so much.

AustinOfAstoria
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 01:02:28 AM »

Also, my Emerald Driver screen never lets me use the "write to board" button, but the diamond controller settings let me. Does this mean my color change inputs are essentially doing nothing?

AustinOfAstoria
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 01:36:05 AM »

Can anyone help me create a shimmer on my Diamond saber as well? I have one diamond and one emerald.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: