Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Got my $200 Mysterbox  (Read 1710 times)
Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« on: September 18, 2017, 10:54:40 AM »

Today I received my $200 mysterybox.

I'ts an Apprentice LE v4, non-illuminated AV switch, Guardian Blue with Silver (?) FoC, Lite sound, standard setup.

I just noticed this but, when the flash on clash occurs should the regular LED stay on? noticed it on both my Lite sound sabers, makes it not completely silver but with a slight hint of the regular LED(s)

Even though I like the hilt, I'm gonna order a different pommel, don't really like the idea that you can look at the speaker.

Had some slight hope it would turn out to be a different hilt, right now I have 2 Sentinels and 2 Apprentices, but I got my moneys worth and it has sound.
Can't complain about it.

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 11:04:37 AM »

I'ts an Apprentice LE v4, non-illuminated AV switch, Guardian Blue with Silver (?) FoC, Lite sound, standard setup.

I just noticed this but, when the flash on clash occurs should the regular LED stay on? noticed it on both my Lite sound sabers, makes it not completely silver but with a slight hint of the regular LED(s)

Even though I like the hilt, I'm gonna order a different pommel, don't really like the idea that you can look at the speaker.

Had some slight hope it would turn out to be a different hilt, right now I have 2 Sentinels and 2 Apprentices, but I got my moneys worth and it has sound.
Can't complain about it.

Congrats!! Not sure what you mean by regular LED staying on? I recommend the silver Emperor's Hand pommel if you want sometbing small.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Tzimho
Knight Officer

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 11:20:00 AM »

Congrats!! Not sure what you mean by regular LED staying on?

Thank you, I mean that when the FoC happens the blue LED stays on, by witch I get a more light bluish FoC instead of silver.

With my SRD sentinel it flashes a very pale mint looking green instead of silver.

Don't know if this is regular, but I like it, so it's not a complaint.

I recommend the silver Emperor's Hand pommel if you want something small.

I don't want something small, my sentinel has the Renegade LE large pommel and I like that very much because it makes it so different.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 11:47:20 AM »

Can't complain about it.

Nice score Tzimho^^  Congratulations indeed  Smiley

I don't want something small, my sentinel has the Renegade LE large pommel and I like that very much because it makes it so different.
Heh I was going to recommend the Renegade LE SMALL pommel  Grin

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 12:01:22 PM »

Awesome! You make me wish I'd gotten that instead of the Dark Apprentice in my $200 box. But then I would have kept it and my GF wouldn't have her shoto  Grin seriously one of my absolute favorite US sabers!

What about the Shock LE pommel to carry the gold ring design down into the pommel area?

barnash
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 03:59:14 PM »

my congratulations, nice I like it

Darth Kanbis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -14

...THE FORCE shall free me

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 04:16:35 PM »

I think this is normal, as the same thing happens on my VA blade with Silver FoC. I'm just speculating here, but it probably has to do with the fact that FoC uses an RGB LED. The color of your blade (blue) is probably set to be the most intense of the three so its most prominent when the green and red flash along with the blue to make the white (maybe?)

Initiate LE V4 Obsidian Lite Violet Amethyst Silver FoC
Consular Obsidian Lite Consular Green

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 08:29:30 PM »

Nice score. I love my Dark Apprentice.

Awesome! You make me wish I'd gotten that instead of the Dark Apprentice in my $200 box. But then I would have kept it and my GF wouldn't have her shoto  Grin seriously one of my absolute favorite US sabers!

What about the Shock LE pommel to carry the gold ring design down into the pommel area?

Like Isola, I would recommend a Shock pommel. Goes really well with the Apprentice hilt.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Tzimho
Knight Officer

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 09:56:18 PM »

Nice score Tzimho^^  Congratulations indeed  Smiley
Heh I was going to recommend the Renegade LE SMALL pommel  Grin

Thank you!
Even though it sounds like a good idea, as of now there are only silver, black and black with silver (small) Renegade Pommels
Besides they are not buyable as parts so that would make me buying the complete hilt and I'm not a fan of the claws.

Thank you! that would be too bad for your GF. It's like there was some higher power that decided your GF needed a shoto saber.

Nice score. I love my Dark Apprentice.

Like Isola, I would recommend a Shock pommel. Goes really well with the Apprentice hilt.

Thank You!
As it happens to be, the Schock LE pommel was the one I had in mind. Like Isola said, it accompanies the golden rings on the hilt.

I think this is normal, as the same thing happens on my VA blade with Silver FoC. I'm just speculating here, but it probably has to do with the fact that FoC uses an RGB LED. The color of your blade (blue) is probably set to be the most intense of the three so its most prominent when the green and red flash along with the blue to make the white (maybe?)

It sounds like a possibility, but I'm thinking it is just a white LED since the Emerald and Diamond sabers have RGB and White (if you don't choose the RGBA)
Can understand that with the Lite board it is harder to turn the Regular LED off while the FoC LED is put on, hence they choose to keep it on during FoC. (Just a thought)

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 10:05:44 PM »

Nice little saber! I got one, not the LE, with BR and AS FOC. Love the Saber but I too was getting what I thought was a mixed FOC. Too the naked eye it looks like a pale pink, but I recorded with slow motion camera (just cell phone) and can clearly see it change from BR to AS. I have a lite sound Archon with CG and AS FOC and the AS is really visible. So who knows.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 03:04:42 AM »

Very nice little saber.
Warglaive pommel can work really well with that hilt as well

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: