Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Guardian and Scorpion  (Read 738 times)
EA01
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 18, 2017, 05:30:50 PM »

I apologize for this review being so late, but I am thrilled with my Ultrasabers! I ordered the Guardian with Obsidian Premium v3 sound and won the Scorpion with Obsidian v4 and Emerald driver in the summer raffle. Both are incredible sabers! The Scorpion has the claw, flash on clash, Emerald Driver, v4 soundboard, and is simply awesome to both look at and wield!

The Guardian is truly a work of art! The hilt is stunning and the vented screws look great especially when the blade is in. One of the vented screws did fall out during battle, but Ultrasabers' customer service took care of it quickly. I can't wait to take it into battle with my friends again!

At this time, I can't figure out how to post pictures of the sabers, but both are amazing!

Thank you, Ultrasabers!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 06:50:42 PM »

Congrats on your sabers!

As far as posting pics, you could always upload them to imgur and then paste the link in your topic.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 08:38:00 PM »

They sound great, too bad we can't see them. You sound maybe a video. Just have to post it on YouTube then post the link here but leave the (s) out of the https.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 03:05:42 AM »

Grats on both sabers

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: