Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Infinities Episode 1 alternate ending....  (Read 2403 times)
Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« on: September 18, 2017, 11:09:53 PM »

Hi All,
Some of you may remember a few years back there was a series of comics call Infinites where key moments in each of the original trilogy were changed (e.g. Luke failing to blow the Death Star) and seeing where the story would go  if that had happened.
I’ve often wondered what would happen if in E1, instead of Obi-wan, Qui-Gon had been cut off from the fight, Obi-Wan slain by Maul but injures him, then Qui-Gon the more experienced manages to kill Maul.

It would be a massive story to write out fully and I’m not brilliant at that, so what is below is my broad summary of how I think things would go.  Would love to here any feedback ideas, objections, figured its just a fun conceptual ball to kick around.

Some of the key points focused on in determining this outline include

- friction that existed between Qui-Gon and the Jedi council when he brought Anakin to them (“Don’t Defy the Council Master…not again”), this is a friction Obi-Wan as apprentice didn't have passed onto him in his interactions with the council, but I think would be critical in this alternate scenario.
- Dooku’s relationship with Qui-Gon being as Dooku suggested it was in E2 (that is Dooku would go to Qui Gon for help).
- Anakins experience of being rejected by the Council initially, and ignored by the Republic along with other slaves on Tatooine.  Anakin in E3 obsessed that there were aspects to the force the Council was keeping secret.
- That the criticisms the Separatist’s had of the late Republic were largely valid.

Part 1:
-Qui-Gon naturally becomes Anakin’s master, but his friction with the Jedi Council increases. In response Qui-Gon takes Anakin to more out of the way, far outer rim worlds than Obi-Wan, he becomes gradually more like the nomad Jedi (e.g. as seen in the old Dark Horse Clone wars comics), seeking to avoid the overbearing council.  With more a focus on the living force he takes Anakin to disaster relief zones to work, to build compassion in his apprentice, but this has the effect of emphasising Anakin’s internal belief about the unfair nature of the galaxy, having been a slave himself, and seeing other innocent people enslaved and suffering brings out great compassion but also swells a great anger.

-Palpatines plans being already advanced by this stage continue along largely unhindered

-On the eve of a vote to establish a unified republic police force, and the attempted assassination on Amidala (nominally on the basis she does not support it) Anakin/Qui Gon are back on Coruscant for Anakin to undergo the trials, but the council refuses and deems him not yet ready, this is the final break for Qui Gon, he doesn't fully repudiate the council, but again goes his own way and considers his own trial for Anakin to undergo. Anakin sees this as more evidence of the unfair nature of the galaxy and the Council sidelining himself and his master once again, just as they had tried to when he first met them in E1.

-Under Palpatines advisement the Council is requested to provide a guard for Amidala.  To keep them out of the way (though under the guise of having worked together before) the council assign Anakin and Qui-Gon.  On meeting Amidala it is apparent to Qui Gon that Anakin is strongly attracted to her, he sees this as a test for his apprentice in overcoming the self and so assigns him to protect Amidala.

-Before Anakin and Amidala can depart from Coruscant Jango Fett makes another attempt on her life, Qui-Gon and Anakin fend him off and pursue but he eludes them, though Fett very deliberately leaves bread crumbs that will lead Qui-Gon to Kamino.   

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 11:10:52 PM »

Part 2:
- at Kamino Qui-Gon is assumed by the Kaminoans to be sent by the Republic to oversee the last stages of the Clone army preparation.  Qui-Gon is guided through the facility and can barely contain his horror at the creation of this army.

- On Naboo Anakin’s affections for Amidala grow, and he tries to show her he is not the boy she once knew but a man and a Jedi, he expresses his frustration though at the council constantly disregarding him and his master.

- As Qui-Gon departs Kamino he sends a message to Anakin advising him to meet up as soon as possible, he doesn’t feel safe communicating over official channels.  Despite his concerns he feels the only thing to do is to go to the council with this information.  However as he prepares to leave the system he notices a surveillance ship and pursues, though not the best pilot he is close to destroying it when its pilot communicates with him, it being none other than his forme master Dooku.

- Amidala is increasingly concerned with Anakin’s two sided behaviour, compassionate and protective on the one hand, but juvenile and petulant on the other, he constantly turns any conversation back to his own unfair treatment by the council or the corruption of the republic.  She is unwilling to go with him to rendezvous with Qui-Gon, but does so more out of fear of what he will do if she rejects him.

-Dooku directs Qui-Gon to Geonosis, and Qui-Gon relays this to Anakin.  There Dooku explains how he discovered powerful factions in the Senate and the Jedi Council had conspired to create this army to secure their own power, and this was why he left the council and the Jedi, the council by besmirching his name made it impossible for Dooku to convince other Jedi of the truth.  As a result he had to seek allies elsewhere, amongst those who were already bearing the brunt of the Republics neglect on the one hand (slaves, people oppressed by the Hutts etc.) and oppressive rules (Banking Clan etc.) on the other.  Dooku advises that it is this sinister cabals plan to militarize the Republic with the clone armies and to defend the people against this he has been building up support and creating a confederacy of free systems.  His regret is he didn’t seek Qui-Gon out sooner.
Qui Gon is more receptive to Dooku (compare to obi-wan in E2) and supports him in principal regarding the corrupted state of the Republic, and can believe that the Republic is being controlled by sinister forces.

- For his part Dooku wants Qui-Gon on side as, despite his relationship with the council, Qui-Gon is nonetheless a highly respected master (as seen in prequel comics), having him on side could easily fracture the Jedi from within or at least cause a large unwillingness to get involved against Dooku/Qui-Gon in any conflict.

Lord_S_Gray

Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 11:13:42 PM »

Part 3:
- Anakin arrives and is brought up to speed by Qui-Gon and Dooku, he readily believes everything Dooku is saying, and rants at the Republic and Jedi, Qui-Gon tells him to calm down, Amidala is amazed and frightened by Anakins reaction, Dooku is pleasantly surprised by the fire he displays.

- Unconvinced by Dooku and increasingly frightened for her safety Amidala secretly contacts Palpatine, who in turn dispatches the Jedi to rescue her from the ‘Separatists’

- Qui-Gon meanwhile has a restless meditation trying to discern what his next step should be.  Taking a walk he spies Jango Fett and a clash begins as Qui Gon begins to realise not all is as it seems.

-Dooku meanwhile is ingratiating himself with Anakin, feeding his every notion about the Jedi and Republics failures toward him when he was a slave on Tatooine and now as a Jedi.  He also infers how much he has learned about the force once free of the Jedi dogma, and praises Qui-Gon for keeping Anakin away from the close minded council by taking him to outer rim worlds.  Dooku expresses his amazement that the council would not make Anakin a knight, another example of their dogmatic desire to hold all the power themselves.

- As Qui-Gon and Fett clash in the open the Republic arrives in force.

- Clone Gunships and troops lead by Jedi seek to liberate Amidala and shut down the droid construction facilities.  Dooku declares this is exactly what he feared, the Republic is openly attacking any who wish to stand up to them, and dispatches Anakin to find Amidala and get her to safety.  Dookus heads to command the defences and fends off some of the first clone troopers he encounters.

- Seeing the massed forces Jango backs off and Yoda comes to Qui-Gons side, Qui-Gon explains Dooku is in charge and has a droid army, but he is not happy that Yoda is there with the clones and echoes the valid concerns about the republic having an army let alone Jedi leading it, nonetheless he still feels he can trust Yoda and directs him to where he thinks Dooku will be.
- Anakin reaches Amidala as the Clones enter as well lead by Mace Windu, Anakin is infuriated and calls them all traitors and shouts he will save Amidala, not realsising she is going willingly, He cuts down a few clone troopers as Mace ushers her onto a Gunship, Anakin cursing oaths to get her back as they escape. 

- While Dooku commands an increasingly losing battle and moves to evacuate. As he reaches his nearby hangar Yoda and Qui-gon catch up with him.  Dooku declares this is more evidence of the Republic being under control of a Sith lord, Yoda says the dark side has clouded Dookus mind. Dooku appeals to Qui-gon to side with him, to recall how the Republic has created a secret army, how it has neglected so many worlds and imposed an overbearing bureaucracy on others, and more than anything else how the Jedi council has consistently betrayed its own calling in support of the corrupt Republic to the point of alienating them both.  Qui-Gon hesitates, but ultimately side with Yoda, unimpressed Dooku lashes out and kills him in surprise, Yoda in turn moves against Dooku.

-Windu moving to support Yoda is ambushed by Fett and a fight ensues ending with Fetts defeat.

- At ths point Anakin arrives having sensed his master death, in tears he finds Dooku and Yoda fighting, his master dead.  Over the clamour of the battle Dooku tells Anakin Yoda has killed Qui-Gon and the Jedi have betrayed them all.  Anakin enraged, fuelled by his past experience as a slave ignored by the Republic then as a Padawan rejected by the Jedi joins Dooku in his attack against Yoda.

- Though experienced and powerful Yoda is hard pressed against the pair, and only the arrival of Windu and Clone commandos who force Dooku and Anakin to retreat and escape in Dookus ship saves Yoda.

Epilogue

- On Coruscant Dookus manifesto against the republic and the corrupt Jedi who serve them is broadcast on open channels all across the planet and the republic, he calls on all Jedi and people who believe in freedom and justice to join him and the other free worlds in a confederacy of independent systems. Dooku co-opts Anakin as Qui-Gons apprentice in his propaganda to show he had Qui-Gons support, and for that Qui-Gon was killed by the Jedi and Republic.

-Palpatine oversees the garrisoning of Coruscant and move to a war footing for the Republic following the approval of the Emergency Powers Act.

-From a hidden base Dooku consoles Anakin for the loss of his master and declares him a true Knight and General of the Confederate armies that will restore peace and Justice to the Outer Rim and destroy the corrupt Jedi and Senate and promises to teach him the secrets of the force the Council kept from himself and Qui-Gon…...

****Where it goes from there?

Lord_S_Gray

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 01:55:06 PM »

Wow LSG, and you say that you aren't creative?!  VERY interesting premise; while I did not know about the Infinites line, I always wondered what the Prequels would be like without the "Chosen One"/Immaculate Birth cliche or Lucas' insistence that everyone already knew everyone (e.g. 3PO was built by Anakin!  Chewbacca fought alongside Yoda!).  I always felt that the focus should have been the relationship triangle between Anakin-Padme-Obi-Wan (and by-the-by I would've made Padme a Jedi).  I feel that this set up would have made excellent pathos to track a strong, deep friendship and see it torn asunder from jealousy and betrayal.  It could still be orchestrated by Palpatine where his lies are mixed with truth: maybe Padme becomes disillusioned with Anakin, falling out of love with him due to his violent nature while commiserating with Obi-Wan...and they develop more intimate feelings as the war progresses.  Palpatine--diguised as Obi-Wan or speaking as Obi-Wan--pulls a King David, by ordering Anakin into a near suicidal mission.  However, unlike Uriah, Anakin survives and believes in Obi-Wan's complicity.  And then he finds Padme and Obi-Wan together, both the latter having been told of Anakin's demise (again, a Palpatine lie).  And maybe that's when Padme announces that she's pregnant.  Shocked

Heh sorry to get on that rather long-winded tangent  Tongue.  As I was saying, I really like this idea LSG^^  Now I have read Karm's and TR's stories and know that they have the creativity; me? Not so much.  But I bet that other members do and think that your proposal could yield some truly awesome narratives! 

Point to you (er, would you prefer Light, Dark, or none  Wink)^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 06:10:53 PM »

Hey LSG!  I generally like the idea and the layout, but I'm not sure you can abandon the Padme'/Anakin love story.  If you're going to preserve Padme as Luke and Leia's mother, you've kinda painted yourself into a corner or you're going down a very dark road.  I don't think that road is one you can tread in this case with any success.

Other elements I like, though.  I especially like the way Palpatine sits back and weaves his lies throughout, manipulating and obfuscating.  Leaving Anakin as a Separatist General has an appeal as well...

But you've separated Anakin from Palpatine now, leaving him with Dooku on what Palpatine intends to be the losing side of the conflict.  So ... how do you get home from here?

One way would be to further manipulate Anakin through an Epiphany of sorts.  Leaning on Ep3, the Separatists raid Corscant and kidnap Palpatine.  The Jedi, perhaps led by Windu, mount a rescue mission and Windu confronts and defeats Dooku, unmasking him as a Sith Lord in the process.  Anakin sees the error of his ways but Windu refuses to accept him as a Jedi Knight, leaving him stewing further in bitterness at the continued rejection.

Enter Palpatine.  Palpatine accepts Anakin's conversion from the Separatist movement and assigns him the mission of finding and destroying Grevious, his former rival as commander of Separatist forces and now his sworn enemy.   His conversion has a maturing effect on Anakin, as he hides his bitterness and anger and appears to adopt a far more balanced outlook on life.  This is aided by Palpatine's counsel.  Padme, now one of the prime movers in the Senate, is again thrown in with Anakin when another assassin nearly kills her.  She is saved by Anakin and some of his clone troopers, who reveal that the assassins were a Jedi and his padawan.  Other key Senators, including Mon Motha and Bail Organa as well as Palpatine are targeted with some success.  Motha and Organa escape, Palpatine is maimed and the Jedi are implicated.  Along the way Padme and Anakin have a passion-fueled tryst, which ends when Order 66 is given and Anakin begins hunting down the remaining Jedi.  Padme is aghast at the hatred that erupts from Anakin and she flees, aided by Bail Organa and Mace Windu.  As the Emperor crushes what is left of the Separatist movement Bail plots the beginning of what becomes the Rebel Alliance while Yoda leads the few Jedi survivors into hiding and exile.  Windu becomes the guardian of Padme and her children, and when the twins are born Leia is separated from them, becoming the foster daughter of Bail Organa, for safety while Mace and Padme, now married and forming a family, remain in obscurity on Tatooine.

And 18 years later....  We find Mace living as a hermit, a recluse since the death of his wife in a horrible accident, her son being raised by his uncle Lars Owen on his moisture farm outside Mos Eisley...

Or not.  :-)

Honestly, the scenario where Luke misses the shot on the Death Star is ... intriguing.  Since the logical immediate outcome is the death of Leia and most of the Rebel Alliance leadership...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 07:11:46 PM »

Hey LSG!  I generally like the idea and the layout, but I'm not sure you can abandon the Padme'/Anakin love story.  If you're going to preserve Padme as Luke and Leia's mother, you've kinda painted yourself into a corner or you're going down a very dark road.  I don't think that road is one you can tread in this case with any success.

Other elements I like, though.  I especially like the way Palpatine sits back and weaves his lies throughout, manipulating and obfuscating.  Leaving Anakin as a Separatist General has an appeal as well...

But you've separated Anakin from Palpatine now, leaving him with Dooku on what Palpatine intends to be the losing side of the conflict.  So ... how do you get home from here?

One way would be to further manipulate Anakin through an Epiphany of sorts.  Leaning on Ep3, the Separatists raid Corscant and kidnap Palpatine.  The Jedi, perhaps led by Windu, mount a rescue mission and Windu confronts and defeats Dooku, unmasking him as a Sith Lord in the process.  Anakin sees the error of his ways but Windu refuses to accept him as a Jedi Knight, leaving him stewing further in bitterness at the continued rejection.

Enter Palpatine.  Palpatine accepts Anakin's conversion from the Separatist movement and assigns him the mission of finding and destroying Grevious, his former rival as commander of Separatist forces and now his sworn enemy.   His conversion has a maturing effect on Anakin, as he hides his bitterness and anger and appears to adopt a far more balanced outlook on life.  This is aided by Palpatine's counsel.  Padme, now one of the prime movers in the Senate, is again thrown in with Anakin when another assassin nearly kills her.  She is saved by Anakin and some of his clone troopers, who reveal that the assassins were a Jedi and his padawan.  Other key Senators, including Mon Motha and Bail Organa as well as Palpatine are targeted with some success.  Motha and Organa escape, Palpatine is maimed and the Jedi are implicated.  Along the way Padme and Anakin have a passion-fueled tryst, which ends when Order 66 is given and Anakin begins hunting down the remaining Jedi.  Padme is aghast at the hatred that erupts from Anakin and she flees, aided by Bail Organa and Mace Windu.  As the Emperor crushes what is left of the Separatist movement Bail plots the beginning of what becomes the Rebel Alliance while Yoda leads the few Jedi survivors into hiding and exile.  Windu becomes the guardian of Padme and her children, and when the twins are born Leia is separated from them, becoming the foster daughter of Bail Organa, for safety while Mace and Padme, now married and forming a family, remain in obscurity on Tatooine.

And 18 years later....  We find Mace living as a hermit, a recluse since the death of his wife in a horrible accident, her son being raised by his uncle Lars Owen on his moisture farm outside Mos Eisley...

Honestly, the scenario where Luke misses the shot on the Death Star is ... intriguing.  Since the logical immediate outcome is the death of Leia and most of the Rebel Alliance leadership...
See?  MUCH more creative than I could've conceived^^  Another excellent example of good world building  Smiley

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 11:06:50 PM »

Good ideas Karmack – I also like having Palpatine pulling strings all the way through a bit, and Dutchman, love triangle would be good, but Obi-wan seemed a bit too hermit like to make it work in my opinion.

Yeah I think I’d go down a far darker road for Padme/Anakin, and far more one sided affair, to be honest their romance seemed odd to me, not the age gap per se but the maturity gap, I find it hard to imagine the ex-Queen/Senator falling for a petulant apprentice Jedi, but I can see why Anakin might be enamoured with her. Also guess the idea of bringing two children of light out of a very dark place has an appeal to me.

Perhaps Anakin may be the hero of the Separatist Movement but that doesn’t preclude Vader from being a “hero” of the Republic in the last days of the war.  So over the course of the war Anakin turns darker and darker, and stronger and stronger as he kills hundreds of Jedi, subtly influenced by Dooku in dark side techniques, to the point Dooku can no longer control him (just as Sidious hoped would happen over time). Then Dooku brings him to Sidious as he feels only together can they kill Anakin, but Sidious instead has Dooku and Anakin fight it out to be the second Sith in the rule of two.  Anakin wins and Sidious reveals he is Palpatine and christens Anakin as Vader and says the time has come to end the war. Implements plans to fully discredit the Jedi, Order 66 enacted and Vader comes in and slaughters what few Jedi remain then the Separatist leadership.  Palpatine declares the Sepratists along with their former general Anakin Skywalker all killed by Vader (the loss of Anakin breaks what hope the remaining Sepratists forces had as he would’ve been a feared but venerated figure by then) and Palptaine declares the Empire.  As a reward/emotional manipulation to keep him on side Palpatine offers up Padme to Vader, as well as a way to secure some force sensitive babies.  Yoda, Windu and perhaps one or two other Jedi survivors make a last desperate attempt on Vader and Palpatine at the Imperial Palace, fail in killing them but manage to rescue a pregnant Padme who they hide away with the Organa’s and Windu in the outer rim, not necessarily Tatooine as it is unlikely Windu/Yoda would really remember the family connection there after all that time.

Anyway there are no right answers I thinks it just interesting to explore what could have been, and interesting to see how different people will pick up on different threads in a story and expand them, often things you might not have though of yourself.

Another idea I have had is what if Anakin had beaten Obi-wan on Mustafar, killed him outright and returned uninjured?

Lord_S_Gray

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 02:41:25 AM »

Good ideas Karmack – I also like having Palpatine pulling strings all the way through a bit, and Dutchman, love triangle would be good, but Obi-wan seemed a bit too hermit like to make it work in my opinion.

Yeah I think I’d go down a far darker road for Padme/Anakin, and far more one sided affair, to be honest their romance seemed odd to me, not the age gap per se but the maturity gap, I find it hard to imagine the ex-Queen/Senator falling for a petulant apprentice Jedi, but I can see why Anakin might be enamoured with her. Also guess the idea of bringing two children of light out of a very dark place has an appeal to me.

Perhaps Anakin may be the hero of the Separatist Movement but that doesn’t preclude Vader from being a “hero” of the Republic in the last days of the war.  So over the course of the war Anakin turns darker and darker, and stronger and stronger as he kills hundreds of Jedi, subtly influenced by Dooku in dark side techniques, to the point Dooku can no longer control him (just as Sidious hoped would happen over time). Then Dooku brings him to Sidious as he feels only together can they kill Anakin, but Sidious instead has Dooku and Anakin fight it out to be the second Sith in the rule of two.  Anakin wins and Sidious reveals he is Palpatine and christens Anakin as Vader and says the time has come to end the war. Implements plans to fully discredit the Jedi, Order 66 enacted and Vader comes in and slaughters what few Jedi remain then the Separatist leadership.  Palpatine declares the Sepratists along with their former general Anakin Skywalker all killed by Vader (the loss of Anakin breaks what hope the remaining Sepratists forces had as he would’ve been a feared but venerated figure by then) and Palptaine declares the Empire.  As a reward/emotional manipulation to keep him on side Palpatine offers up Padme to Vader, as well as a way to secure some force sensitive babies.  Yoda, Windu and perhaps one or two other Jedi survivors make a last desperate attempt on Vader and Palpatine at the Imperial Palace, fail in killing them but manage to rescue a pregnant Padme who they hide away with the Organa’s and Windu in the outer rim, not necessarily Tatooine as it is unlikely Windu/Yoda would really remember the family connection there after all that time.

Anyway there are no right answers I thinks it just interesting to explore what could have been, and interesting to see how different people will pick up on different threads in a story and expand them, often things you might not have though of yourself.

Another idea I have had is what if Anakin had beaten Obi-wan on Mustafar, killed him outright and returned uninjured?

Wow LSG, EXCELLENT twists for the narrative; even with the loss of Obi-Wan (my personal favorite) your story is engrossing, compelling, and thoroughly enjoyable! 

I can't wait to read about your next "What If?" with Anakin returning victorious from Mustafar  Cheesy

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2017, 08:45:21 PM »

Hmm.....  Anakin wins on Mustafar...
That's an interesting idea...

As an expansion on that: Anakin wins, takes Padme back with him and uses his growing power of the force to keep her alive. 

Things to explore: What happens to the twins?  Assuming that Palpatine would still see them as a threat to him, because of the divided loyalties they engender in Vader...

The story would be much darker, but that would really make "A New Hope" pop...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: