Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Will my Ultrasaber protect me from evil?  (Read 15842 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2017, 01:47:12 AM »

Oh, I’ve known that hitting someone with the hilt could be a lot worse than the blade since I got my first saber.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2017, 04:22:29 AM »

As long as the batteries are charged... Wink

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2017, 12:33:25 PM »

Lead us not into temptation, for we can find the way just fine on our own.

I'm always surprised by the number of people who don't think to flip it over, hold it by the blade, and hit someone with the hilt. Seriously, put a Dark War Glaive emitter on as the pommel.... Heck, forget the light up part, just take a Yari extension and put a Dark War Glaive emitter on it....

You could hurt someone real good. Or hurt someone good real bad  Shocked

Love the way you think Viv...

Why would you want to be protected from evil? Then again I enjoy evil.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2017, 02:24:31 PM »

Lead us not into temptation, for we can find the way just fine on our own.

I'm always surprised by the number of people who don't think to flip it over, hold it by the blade, and hit someone with the hilt. Seriously, put a Dark War Glaive emitter on as the pommel.... Heck, forget the light up part, just take a Yari extension and put a Dark War Glaive emitter on it....

You could hurt someone real good. Or hurt someone good real bad  Shocked

Scorpion pommel? Undecided

Hey, I'm a Jedi, doesn't mean I'm STUPID!  ;-)

<biting tongue soooooooooooo hard> Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2017, 02:37:09 PM »

you guys are so cute. if you REALLY wanted to hurt someone...sharpen the blades on a malice. weight and sharp blades. don't matter as an emitter or pommel it will do damage.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2017, 02:50:02 PM »

you guys are so cute. if you REALLY wanted to hurt someone...sharpen the blades on a malice. weight and sharp blades. don't matter as an emitter or pommel it will do damage.
Dude!?! Blunt....Force....Trauma. You don't need to sharpen the blades of the Beast. Just smack somebody with it and they're going down.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2017, 06:52:38 PM »

I do so love sharp things, but blunt can work just as well. At least I won't accidentally maim myself with an unmodified emitter... tho I really want to try putting an edge on some claws now

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2017, 07:07:29 PM »

I do so love sharp things, but blunt can work just as well. At least I won't accidentally maim myself with an unmodified emitter... tho I really want to try putting an edge on some claws now
I don't know. I've seen said weapon's "claws". I think it is still possible to self-maim.

I thought about getting my smith friend to put a sick bevel on my Scorp claw. Give it a more menacing appearance.

Sig by For Tyeth

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 12:38:18 AM »

Love the way you think Viv...

Why would you want to be protected from evil? Then again I enjoy evil.

And with that, congratulations on your -100th point.  Grin

While something sharp can cut deep, something dull will leave the kind of cut that's ragged, doesn't heal well, and probably gets infected. I'll usually prefer sharp, but dull has its place.

Yes I am, although it doesn't have anything to do with the discussion at hand. I can see the appeal of the Malice, but I prefer the four points of the Dark War Glaive, which also can be sharpened, although they don't really need it.

It more or less sounds like I prefer a mace (although I prefer a sword over anything else), and you prefer an axe. Doesn't make a difference to me, bloodshed is blood shed.

Waiting for someone to suggest sharpening the Raven and start impaling people.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2017, 01:32:08 AM »

Thank you Viv

Someone did have this idea...

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35806.0

Darkside Points Please

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2017, 02:02:58 AM »

Smiley

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2017, 02:35:46 PM »

While something sharp can cut deep, something dull will leave the kind of cut that's ragged, doesn't heal well, and probably gets infected. I'll usually prefer sharp, but dull has its place.

Yes I am, although it doesn't have anything to do with the discussion at hand. I can see the appeal of the Malice, but I prefer the four points of the Dark War Glaive, which also can be sharpened, although they don't really need it.

It more or less sounds like I prefer a mace (although I prefer a sword over anything else), and you prefer an axe. Doesn't make a difference to me, bloodshed is blood shed.

I'm going to reference an idea I had when I first started the madness, the combines the mind sets of you and bB: Malice blades on a WG emitter. Shocked

Anybody else getting images of Azog's mace?

Sig by For Tyeth

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2017, 06:17:39 PM »

I must say that the Renegade Large pommel is a hard hitter as well

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2017, 06:18:25 PM »

The small pommel has more points.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2017, 07:16:58 PM »

Heh... My Bane will knock you on your arse.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: