Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: my sincerest apologies for my absence  (Read 854 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1479

You can't take the sky from me....

« on: September 25, 2017, 11:21:35 PM »

My most sincere apologies for my absence everyone! Life has been so hectic and busywith uni and everything else, and ive had to prioritise my time to look after my health and support my family as well as returning back to work, so i havent even been able to get onto the forums for weeks.

I have two weeks breaks between my uni terms and units, so i will catch up on whats going on and we should be good going ahead Smiley

Thank you all for your patience Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -166

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 01:26:38 PM »

No need to apologize, life halogens!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 08:27:06 PM »

Well.... life had other plans it seems.

Between full time work- which has been super stressful with everyone pushing to meet certain deadlines, putting in unpaid overtime and working at double pace- university studies and a lot of stuff generally going to hell in my personal life (health issues continue to pop up, and at the moment none of my family are dealing with dads death) saberforum had to be placed at the bottom on my priorities list. This is the first time i have even been on in a very long time.

The work stress has been cut down now the deadline is passed and we did well getting stuff completed, though uni is still a constant stress. But i will aim to get on once a week to complete all my rpg duties.

I apologise for being a very absent and rather useless GM these past several months.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 582

Light Side Points

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 08:50:23 AM »

My most sincere apologies for my absence everyone! Life has been so hectic and busywith uni and everything else, and ive had to prioritise my time to look after my health and support my family as well as returning back to work, so i havent even been able to get onto the forums for weeks.

I have two weeks breaks between my uni terms and units, so i will catch up on whats going on and we should be good going ahead Smiley

Thank you all for your patience Smiley

Hey B1ondie, 

Please don't apologize for anything.  You were not the only one who has been absent for an extended period of time.  Life happens and there is nothing that we can do to stop it.  I was gone for a long time, almost a year and just now got back.  I have been welcomed back with open arms and hearts and I know you are always welcome back here.  Im just glad to see that many of the old timers keep coming back.  Hope things are going well with you and hope you plan on being back for a bit. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 02:35:14 PM »

Well.... life had other plans it seems.

Between full time work- which has been super stressful with everyone pushing to meet certain deadlines, putting in unpaid overtime and working at double pace- university studies and a lot of stuff generally going to hell in my personal life (health issues continue to pop up, and at the moment none of my family are dealing with dads death) saberforum had to be placed at the bottom on my priorities list. This is the first time i have even been on in a very long time.

The work stress has been cut down now the deadline is passed and we did well getting stuff completed, though uni is still a constant stress. But i will aim to get on once a week to complete all my rpg duties.

I apologise for being a very absent and rather useless GM these past several months.

Like KDP said, no need to apologize. We all know life happens, and we all know that Saberforum is not the most important thing in our lives. I'm glad to hear that your life has slowed back down to maybe a manageable pace, and you are working through it all. Your presence has been missed, and it is good to see you, even if it is not as often as it was once.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"We are the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down." - Poe Dameron

[_((((((((_o_((((|=|   Current saber: Dominix v4                         

l l l l l l l l l_o_lll__|   Current saber: Dominix v2                          

|_[[[[[[[[[_o_|-|   Current saber: Dark Apprentice LE v4         

[_((((((((_o_|=|   Current Saber: Dark Initiate LE v4 Emerald 
(LS points appreciated)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 09:58:42 PM »

Thanks pplz Smiley

One thread back up and running. Will get to the others as i can. Stupidly busy weekend coming up with an assignment due next week.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: