Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Various uses for sabers  (Read 7362 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2017, 04:32:29 PM »

I found out they are good for scaring my unsuspecting parents with the ignition sound.  Says a lot about Obsidian lite.  Also I keep wanting to get my mom one and put a rubber cane tip on it like my dad did for me when I was having ankle problems since she is currently having knee problems.  For those who missed it, here is my dad's famous cane mod of my azure reaper:

Also I noticed my dad is having hip problems, maybe he will be easier to convince.  I really want to give out mystery boxes for Christmas but nobody but my son is interested (and I already got him exactly what he wanted cause I wasn't going to leave that to chance.)

He isn't the only one...

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2017, 07:36:54 PM »

Nice cane!  :-)

Mine have served as light sources during power outages.  I have also heard of someone grabbing one and totally freaking out a drugged-out intruder who apparently though the thing was REAL when they ignited it in the dark and ran like they'd been set on fire. 

Haha, nice. I would love to see that.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2017, 10:41:44 PM »

A curved saber is best for a walking stick. I have seen someone use it and placing a rubber piece at the tip of the blade to protect the blade tip.  Grin

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2017, 04:31:57 PM »

Just through of another use for my sabers:  Office decor!  The wife isn't thrilled with the sabers up on the wall, so I think it might be time to move them to my office.  Plus, I work at a tech shop, we have lots of geeks and nerds and other scifi coolness going on.  I saw someone with a sonic screwdriver displayed the other day.  A couple of lightsaber displays will fit right in!  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2017, 03:00:54 PM »

Mine works great as a dog toy. I've got a lab-greyhound mix, so he's pretty big, and if he walks by while one is in my hand, I'll give him a playful tap on the head or backside to get him going for a few minutes. He loves the attention

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: