Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wiring a "quick connect" LED  (Read 1208 times)
snakedeshazer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« on: September 27, 2017, 04:38:00 PM »

I got a archon and wanted to upgrade the LED so I bought a couple quickconnect ones, does anyone know how I should proceed? I know how to do this stuff I want to make sure I don't wreck it though by wiring the wrong thing.
I have 2 wires coming out of my hilt, I have a black and a red. And on my new device I have 3 wires coming off it, 2 black and 1 red, can I solder the 2 black onto my existing black wire or just one of them? I am assuming one is for the flash on clash which it has the sound effects for (Obsidion Sound) but I just want to be sure before I proceed. Any help?

snakedeshazer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 05:03:37 PM »

Here are images
https://imgur.com/gallery/7UvUC

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 04:28:03 AM »

If you did wire both black into the single black from the saber you will cause the main and the flash LED tolight together full time giving you a blended color.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 05:08:12 PM »

I think the black connector has the positives for your Flash on Clash and main LED colours wired to the red wire - this has to go to the wire coming from the sound board's VIN terminal. The black one has the main LED negative, which goes to the sound board's LED terminal.

The red connector has the negative for your Flash on Clash colour, so this one goes to the "blind" wire coming from the FOC terminal of the sound board. You don't have Flash on Clash on your original LED according to the pictures, right?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: