Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Magic Fairy Wand Diamond Font  (Read 1391 times)
Randy82103
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

Jedi Master Revali

« on: September 30, 2017, 12:47:33 AM »

I just got an Archon v2 and am having an interesting time experimenting with diamond fonts. Like others, I've had challenges with the wav files continuing to be read, etc. I'm interested to see, if anyone downloads this font, whether it will load into another saber and function (the file I loaded into the saber and the one pulled back off the saber are different sizes, the link goes to the font after it "ran" on the saber and was pulled back off.

That being said, I though my daughter would get a kick of the saber being like a magic wand and created this font. Note that there is no idle sound, this is because all the sounds I have drove me insane when on loop.

http://www.randy82103.com/saberforum/Magic-Fairy.pfnt

If you have a source for other audio files in this "realm", that would be interesting too!

Thanks for reading!

Randy82103: Parent, Engineer, Triathlete, Star Wars Fan. My younglings call me Jedi Master Revali. Yes that's a character from Legend of Zelda, and yes I think that's awesome.

Archon v2 - Unstable Guardian Blue (Diamond), Initiate v3 - Tri-AS in CG with 12" blade

We study primarily Shii-cho and Soresu as taught by the TPLA youTube channel. Light-side points please!

BigMarty
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 05:25:48 PM »

I love this! My daughters are obsessed with it!!! Keep up the good work!!! I am still learning the software and love to pick up any diamond fonts already made by "launcher jedi." Send links to more!

Dave

BigMarty
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 05:26:19 PM »

I love this! My daughters are obsessed with it!!! Keep up the good work!!! I am still learning the software and love to pick up any diamond fonts already made by "launcher jedi." Send links to more!

Dave

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: