Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Figures  (Read 115984 times)
DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #345 on: January 01, 2021, 09:38:51 PM »

P.S. I must point out the Tyeth figure is NOT available to buy in stores anywhere  Wink Grin

I simultaneously love and hate that... well played! Consider me Green with envy.  Tongue

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2021, 02:03:14 AM »

So I finally got me a Clone Trooper Lieutenant figure coming in Cheesy I forgot that wal mart likes to share exclusives so said frek it and got one from there at least Tongue I'll get pics up of all my Clone figs that I have =] It'll be my last figure for awhile so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #347 on: February 03, 2021, 05:11:56 PM »

Well. This is me officially saying I hate you all Americans for getting this wonderful Bo-Katan Black Series figure before everyone else.
I need one. I need one of each of the nite owls... I mean. Bo-Katan and the girl. Could not care less about the dude.

So Lucasfilm 50th anniversary amirite? And... A new Jar Jar figure... An ep 1 battle droid "roger roger". But nothing from the so called sequels. That warms my dark side heart =)
At least they know figures from those movies do not sell.
Speaking about Jar Jar... I'm sure you guys saw this...
https://twitter.com/Kevin__Cassidy/status/1356310857744076802

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #348 on: February 03, 2021, 07:00:30 PM »

Well. This is me officially saying I hate you all Americans for getting this wonderful Bo-Katan Black Series figure before everyone else.
I need one. I need one of each of the nite owls... I mean. Bo-Katan and the girl. Could not care less about the dude.

So Lucasfilm 50th anniversary amirite? And... A new Jar Jar figure... An ep 1 battle droid "roger roger". But nothing from the so called sequels. That warms my dark side heart =)
At least they know figures from those movies do not sell.
Speaking about Jar Jar... I'm sure you guys saw this...
https://twitter.com/Kevin__Cassidy/status/1356310857744076802

The fact that they CHOSE to produce/rerelease a JARJAR figure above the new sequels... wow. That is really something. Darth JarJar is officially cooler than Kylo Ren? That's not entirely fair, I love playing Ren on occasion in SWBF 2, and he does look cool. Not his fault about nonsensical plot, it's impossible to act your way around bad script. I'd still buy a flameberge from US or some type of BA figurine. Even if just for the occasional chuckle. I'll purposefully let it stand in the shadow of Jar Jar on the shelf. Thanks for giving me my laughing myself into tears for the day.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #349 on: February 03, 2021, 07:09:20 PM »

The fact that they CHOSE to produce/rerelease a JARJAR figure above the new sequels... wow. That is really something. Darth JarJar is officially cooler than Kylo Ren? That's not entirely fair, I love playing Ren on occasion in SWBF 2, and he does look cool. Not his fault about nonsensical plot, it's impossible to act your way around bad script. I'd still buy a flameberge from US or some type of BA figurine. Even if just for the occasional chuckle. I'll purposefully let it stand in the shadow of Jar Jar on the shelf. Thanks for giving me my laughing myself into tears for the day.
I for one do not hold any grudges against actors. I love Adam Driver. And Daisy Ridley was ok. The problem has always been the characters story/developpment and oh the lack of a plot whatsoever.

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #350 on: February 03, 2021, 07:31:15 PM »

I for one do not hold any grudges against actors. I love Adam Driver. And Daisy Ridley was ok. The problem has always been the characters story/developpment and oh the lack of a plot whatsoever.

This.   Adam Driver could have done so much more with a better writer/director.... especially if they just went ahead and made him Jacen.  But the head of Gentle Giant himself said in an interview last year that the market isn't there for Sequel Characters.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #351 on: February 03, 2021, 07:44:59 PM »

This.   Adam Driver could have done so much more with a better writer/director.... especially if they just went ahead and made him Jacen.  But the head of Gentle Giant himself said in an interview last year that the market isn't there for Sequel Characters.

Damn shame for those of us who did end up enjoying the sequels. Kylo is arguably my favorite character of the franchise at this point.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #352 on: February 03, 2021, 08:20:06 PM »

Been a while since I posted, here are my new additions....

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #353 on: February 03, 2021, 08:39:18 PM »

Been a while since I posted, here are my new additions....

Very nice pull on the Cara and Ashoka ones! Also didnt know the Black Series had a Kit Fisto.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #354 on: February 03, 2021, 09:33:15 PM »

This.   Adam Driver could have done so much more with a better writer/director.... especially if they just went ahead and made him Jacen.  But the head of Gentle Giant himself said in an interview last year that the market isn't there for Sequel Characters.
Damn shame for those of us who did end up enjoying the sequels. Kylo is arguably my favorite character of the franchise at this point.

Pretty dang valid points, I'll agree with both of you there... I lost interest before the last movie, and need to find a copy to watch still. As I said, I do enjoy tearing through rebels as Ren, he has some sick moves and power, so I'll admit it's not ALL irredeemably bad. If I can keep my eyes from bleeding I'll attempt it at the earliest convenience. I've watched enough movies to know I will have seen worst, and will inevitably again. I need to look through everything I have to see if I have anything that survived to be posted here. I fear everything noteworthy was lost or sold without my consent a long time ago. So I have total collectable envy now...

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #355 on: February 03, 2021, 09:37:37 PM »

Very nice pull on the Cara and Ashoka ones! Also didnt know the Black Series had a Kit Fisto.

Kit Fisto is a fairly recent release.  He's still in stock at BigBadToystore though.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

« Reply #356 on: February 03, 2021, 10:14:29 PM »

Pretty dang valid points, I'll agree with both of you there... I lost interest before the last movie, and need to find a copy to watch still. As I said, I do enjoy tearing through rebels as Ren, he has some sick moves and power, so I'll admit it's not ALL irredeemably bad. If I can keep my eyes from bleeding I'll attempt it at the earliest convenience. I've watched enough movies to know I will have seen worst, and will inevitably again. I need to look through everything I have to see if I have anything that survived to be posted here. I fear everything noteworthy was lost or sold without my consent a long time ago. So I have total collectable envy now...

Now ill give a heads-up that although I am a large fan of the sequels on the whole, that if im being fair, TRoS is probably the weakest entry. I still enjoy it a bunch, but there werre some odd decisions made for that film to be sure. So if I'm saying that you can take that one to heart. I very much enjoy Kylo's story arc in the last movie but I know for a lot of people TRoS was especially rough, especially with the movie opening with a pretty jarring shift of focus when it comes to the baddies. Though if visuals are something you can appreciate I will let you know that it is an absolutely gorgeous movie by any standard visually and audially.

I guess what Im saying is if you like the sequels I recommend it! If you didnt like TFA / TLJ I wouldnt expect too much out of TRoS. If anything its a good pop-corn muncher.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

« Reply #357 on: February 03, 2021, 10:33:14 PM »

Now ill give a heads-up that although I am a large fan of the sequels on the whole, that if im being fair, TRoS is probably the weakest entry. I still enjoy it a bunch, but there werre some odd decisions made for that film to be sure. So if I'm saying that you can take that one to heart. I very much enjoy Kylo's story arc in the last movie but I know for a lot of people TRoS was especially rough, especially with the movie opening with a pretty jarring shift of focus when it comes to the baddies. Though if visuals are something you can appreciate I will let you know that it is an absolutely gorgeous movie by any standard visually and audially.

I guess what Im saying is if you like the sequels I recommend it! If you didnt like TFA / TLJ I wouldnt expect too much out of TRoS. If anything its a good pop-corn muncher.

The most accurate description is I watched them in sequence with slowly decreasing enjoyment and exponentially rising confusion, and it sounds like that trend just kept on a trucking... But I'll swallow that pill one day too, as a "dedicated fan" I owe it to myself to put myself through it 1st hand and decide for myself after. I may need to become heavily inebriated, but it'll happen. If I wind up seriously enjoying it...that's when I'll truly have to question all aspects of my life after. Yep, felt like staring into the abyss with the abyss staring back just thinking that thought.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #358 on: February 04, 2021, 12:22:31 AM »

For transparency, I liked (not Loved) TFA.  HATED TLJ and only just watched TRoS the other day..and didn't even finish it.  I wish I could say I was so angry I cut it off in a huff...because that would at least be a reaction.  But I wound up bored and started reading scary stories on my phone till I realized it was still on.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #359 on: February 04, 2021, 12:57:00 AM »

The worst part, well one of the worst parts, of the sequel trilogy is that TFA, though not the best SW film, set up for something that could've been easily as good as the OT or PT. I don't know if y'all have heard this, but apparently JJ had originally intended for Luke to me meditating and have massive boulders floating around him when Rey found him, but Rian asked if he could change that one thing. Literally, if that one thing hadn't have been changed, the entire ST would've been completely different, and more than likely, AWESOME! But of course, we all know how it turned out, and I don't hate the ST like so many do. It was just such a let down from what it could've and should've been. But yeah, no hate to the actors, they actually did a great job with what was given to them.

Also, love the Cara Funko Tepes. Not a huge Funko fan, but Cara is awesome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: