Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Figures  (Read 116095 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #210 on: October 03, 2019, 06:12:49 PM »

I can concede both of these points. But I still argue the high probability that these were not considered in development.

and I..can concede that point.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #211 on: October 03, 2019, 06:31:02 PM »

and I..can concede that point.
Seriously, why aren't we in charge of story development? We'd do an infinitely better job.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #212 on: October 03, 2019, 07:12:59 PM »

Seriously, why aren't we in charge of story development? We'd do an infinitely better job.

Asked myself that many times.  Even re wrote some of TLJ and outlined my own sequel trilogy just to feel satisfied

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #213 on: October 03, 2019, 07:53:52 PM »

I guarantee you that if we were in charge of the LucasFilm story group, people would not be complaining about TLJ. Mostly because it wouldn't exist.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #214 on: October 03, 2019, 08:16:56 PM »

If the Force wills it, I would take over, undo everything Disney made, PRUNE the original canon, and produce movies of the most popular book series....within reason. Don't need a 10 movie X-Wing arc. Roll Eyes And so no one got too butt hurt, I would offer the Disney actors the opportunity to reprise their roles as the proper characters. I.e. Daisy would be Jaina and Adam would play Jacen.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #215 on: October 03, 2019, 08:55:07 PM »

If the Force wills it, I would take over, undo everything Disney made, PRUNE the original canon, and produce movies of the most popular book series....within reason. Don't need a 10 movie X-Wing arc. Roll Eyes And so no one got too butt hurt, I would offer the Disney actors the opportunity to reprise their roles as the proper characters. I.e. Daisy would be Jaina and Adam would play Jacen.

I think Oscar Issac could Pull off Jagged Fel.  Mara would a slightly difficult cast.  Age up Ben a bit and cast Sebastian Stan.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #216 on: October 03, 2019, 09:02:03 PM »

I think Oscar Issac could Pull off Jagged Fel.  Mara would a slightly difficult cast.  Age up Ben a bit and cast Sebastian Stan.
Not sure how I feel about Isaac as Fell. I'm not against recasting characters to fit the appropriate age. I'd cast his as Wedge.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #217 on: October 03, 2019, 09:19:07 PM »

Not sure how I feel about Isaac as Fell. I'm not against recasting characters to fit the appropriate age. I'd cast his as Wedge.

Hmm  I can see it.  So...recast leia or write that she passed away?  Hard Question....although I always had an actress in mind if they had to recast.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2019, 02:58:20 PM »

Hmm  I can see it.  So...recast leia or write that she passed away?  Hard Question....although I always had an actress in mind if they had to recast.
Since there are good stories to be told that aren't 40ABY, I would recast. Even despite my opinion that no one else will EVER be Han Solo. I also wouldn't hesitate to recast if I felt that the spirit of the character was not being represented. I feel that is far more critical than image.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2019, 03:04:11 PM »

Since there are good stories to be told that aren't 40ABY, I would recast. Even despite my opinion that no one else will EVER be Han Solo. I also wouldn't hesitate to recast if I felt that the spirit of the character was not being represented. I feel that is far more critical than image.

Maybe I'm alone on this but I always felt if they Had to recast Leia...I think Jamie Lee Curtis could pull it off

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #220 on: October 04, 2019, 03:31:44 PM »

Maybe I'm alone on this but I always felt if they Had to recast Leia...I think Jamie Lee Curtis could pull it off
She definitely could, but sadly now, she could only do older Leia.

Sig by For Tyeth

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #221 on: October 04, 2019, 09:05:40 PM »

Not only can I agree with this wholeheartedly but I KNOW that several of our Forum regulars CONSISTENTLY have better stories than what I've seen/read about coming from Disney.

HIRE US  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #222 on: October 06, 2019, 06:37:25 PM »

Ugh...I want this but I want to make sure the show is good first.....maybe if its not I can turn this figure into Tar Vizla...the first Mando Jedi who created the Dark Saber.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #223 on: October 07, 2019, 06:04:43 PM »

Ugh...I want this but I want to make sure the show is good first.....maybe if its not I can turn this figure into Tar Vizla...the first Mando Jedi who created the Dark Saber.
This sentiment smacks of the reasoning behind LAK's purchase of a very well done Kylo Ren statue. She got it before the release of TFA and found out that the character was less badass and more whiny bitch.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #224 on: October 07, 2019, 08:17:21 PM »

This sentiment smacks of the reasoning behind LAK's purchase of a very well done Kylo Ren statue. She got it before the release of TFA and found out that the character was less badass and more whiny bitch.

Which, as we've stated before, is even sadder considering I have no doubt Adam Drive could pull of bad ass.

I might wait on it...but if hot toys makes a figure of Gina Carano's Character I'm getting it on sheer principle.....

Another note...My Ep. II Hot Toys Yoda shipped!!!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: