Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Initiate LE V4 Review  (Read 1272 times)
Darth Kanbis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -14

...THE FORCE shall free me

« on: October 04, 2017, 11:37:28 PM »

Finally got around to reviewing my Initiate LE V4 in Violet Amethyst/Silver Flash on Clash with Obsidian Lite sound! Great saber, absolutely in love with the thing. First youtube video ever so go easy on me!! Enjoy Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEaL8aDr_1U&amp;t=44s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEaL8aDr_1U&amp;t=44s</a>

Initiate LE V4 Obsidian Lite Violet Amethyst Silver FoC
Consular Obsidian Lite Consular Green

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 12:23:58 AM »

Good review

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 01:10:03 PM »

Thanks for sharing your review!

As someone who has purchased all the pink and purple shades US offers, it actually looks like the color you got is Bane's Heart. Because once you put the filter in, it was what Violet Amethyst actually looks like. Maybe it's just your camera's representation of the colors but that's how it looks to me!

Darth Kanbis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -14

...THE FORCE shall free me

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 02:11:23 PM »

Good review
Thanks!
Thanks for sharing your review!

As someone who has purchased all the pink and purple shades US offers, it actually looks like the color you got is Bane's Heart. Because once you put the filter in, it was what Violet Amethyst actually looks like. Maybe it's just your camera's representation of the colors but that's how it looks to me!
Interesting that you say that.. In real life the blade is actually a bit pinker than it even appears in the video before I put the filter in. Never really paid any attention to BH, but now that Im looking at some pics/vids of it I'd say thats exactly the color I received. I guess I should be happy that I got a forum color without having to pay for it! With the filter in it is exactly the color I was looking for, as I said, so not too disappointed!

Initiate LE V4 Obsidian Lite Violet Amethyst Silver FoC
Consular Obsidian Lite Consular Green

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 06:33:06 AM »

Thanks for the review, good looking saber. Glad you worked out the color to what you wanted.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 10:07:01 AM »

Congrats on the saber, great choice for color of the blade as well.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: