Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Shows you used to like...  (Read 773 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« on: October 08, 2017, 08:55:48 PM »

What are some tv shows you used to really enjoy but as time when on, you didn't enjoy it as much or even downright disliked it?

For me, its Seinfeld.

I was 6 when the show started and 14 when it ended, so I literally grew up watching it.  I always laughed I remember, especially at Kramer.  Then, after it ended, I never saw it again.  Until I was 25 and I picked up the dvds.  I found, while I still laughed at parts of it, on the whole I found it hard to sit through.  Basically I found the characters very unlikable.  Just me I guess.  What about the rest of the Forum, anyone else have similar experiences with other shows.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 09:43:10 PM »

Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, American Idol, Big Bang Theory, Fear the Walking Dead (this surprised me because I'm a huge TWD fan) and SNL (though last night with Gal Gadot hosting was pretty good) to name a few.  I started to lose interest in the characters or the direction the writers were taking the story, the bad writing...period or the overall direction the show was heading. The difference for me, though, is I still love the early seasons of some shows like Modern Family and Big Bang Theory, like the first 4-5 seasons. FTWD started out strong as well but lost me after Season 2.  SNL's comedy declined but lately it seems to be getting better.

Seinfeld is my favorite all time TV show, but I know it's not for everyone. I've wished they would re-release them on Blu Ray, but I don't think it's gonna happen.  I've seen Jerry Seinfeld twice when he came here for stand-up. He was always dressed impeccably well and had great opening comedians.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 10:29:15 PM »

For me, it is Family Guy and Robot Chicken.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 12:52:04 PM »

The Simpsons

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 09:17:00 PM »

Southpark is really hit or miss these days for me.  The same with Family Guy.  I used to like Grey's Anatomy until every single season ended with someone tragically dying because yet another cast member had left the show.  I also used to love The L Word, but the end was so freakin' terrible, I felt like I had wasted a day of my life watching the last season.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: