Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: switch led between two lightsabers  (Read 662 times)
KEJ1235
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 09, 2017, 06:21:39 PM »

Hi I have two light saber, one was from the mystery box and the other I bought outright. They are Sentinel LE v4 with Obsidian Lite Sound in fire orange(mystery box) and the other Dark Sentinel LE v4 with Obsidian Lite Sound in violet amethyst. I would like to switch the colors. I'm thinking of disconnection the positive at the led and the negative at the motherboard. that way any resistor on the negative would still be the correct resistor. I also don't care about the warranty so don't say anything about the warranty. Does this sound the best way to do?
Thanks

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 07:26:15 PM »

You've posted in the right place, so I'm sure you'll get some responses from folks in the know...

however, before posting again please complete the first step listed on the main Saberforum.com page to read and acknowledge the forum rules. We all do this when we join, the rules are simple and it ensures we're all on the same page...  Below is a screenshot and you can click on the image to go directly to the rules page to post your acknowledgement of them... Thanks in advance and I hope you get some answers soon!

[/quote]

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 08:46:35 PM »

Hi I have two light saber, one was from the mystery box and the other I bought outright. They are Sentinel LE v4 with Obsidian Lite Sound in fire orange(mystery box) and the other Dark Sentinel LE v4 with Obsidian Lite Sound in violet amethyst. I would like to switch the colors. I'm thinking of disconnection the positive at the led and the negative at the motherboard. that way any resistor on the negative would still be the correct resistor. I also don't care about the warranty so don't say anything about the warranty. Does this sound the best way to do?
Thanks

Since they both have the same setup, apart from the LED color, I believe you can do exactly that. Disconnect from the board and switch them, and the resistors should be fine.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: