Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings from the dark side  (Read 3512 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2017, 11:15:08 AM »

Hello and welcome  Smiley

Which sabers are on your wish list?  What options would prefer?  Blade colors? Etc?  We here in the forums love the minutiae  Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 12:56:36 PM »

Welcome to the forum

So spill, what sabers have caught your eye?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Gold Vane
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2017, 02:00:00 PM »

Hey Big Bear, Would definitely love to join a group in Michigan if you know of any  Smiley And let me rephrase a quote i said from yesterday " I can spew lines from most of the chars in all of the star wars except for R2-D2" lol and here i thought i was a big nerd when it came to that but i guess i was wrong lol..someone asked what my favorite saber color is, well of course its red and the the orange is next! As for hilts thats where im lost because i haven't seen any that i dont like so its hard to choose but im going to do the $75 mystery box, im going to let someone else make my first choice for me..then im going to go double blade  Smiley

The droid...stole a freighter!

My sabers:
Iniatiate V4 LE in Guardian Blue

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2017, 02:03:36 PM »

May the Force guide you on your Mystery Box

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 02:10:22 PM »

Hey Big Bear, Would definitely love to join a group in Michigan if you know of any  Smiley And let me rephrase a quote i said from yesterday " I can spew lines from most of the chars in all of the star wars except for R2-D2" lol and here i thought i was a big nerd when it came to that but i guess i was wrong lol..someone asked what my favorite saber color is, well of course its red and the the orange is next! As for hilts thats where im lost because i haven't seen any that i dont like so its hard to choose but im going to do the $75 mystery box, im going to let someone else make my first choice for me..then im going to go double blade  Smiley
      He might. Roll Eyes
      I'm just razzing you. I've been watching the OT for better than 30 years now, so I only know R2's lines from them. Tongue Still working on the PT.
      Picture a saber in your hands. Feel its weight. See its colors and details. See yourself in a duel, and how you fight. What hilt do you choose? I stupidly had the stupid idea that if I was only going to have 1 saber, which one would it have to be. This led me to the Scorpion. Others let the Force decide. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2017, 03:26:58 PM »

some start with a grab bag. you can choose blade type and color...plus all the other add on pieces (blade plug, belt clip system.)
I also sent a PM with a link.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Gold Vane
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 02:24:06 PM »

I can't get enough of checking out all the sabers, the one that is really catching my eye right now is the Phantasm Initiate V4 Double saber..It was love at first sight <3 what do you guys think?

The droid...stole a freighter!

My sabers:
Iniatiate V4 LE in Guardian Blue

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 02:33:34 PM »

nice choice, the purple staff spinner in the group is using the apprentice v4 version.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 02:46:17 PM »

I can't get enough of checking out all the sabers, the one that is really catching my eye right now is the Phantasm Initiate V4 Double saber..It was love at first sight <3 what do you guys think?
Ini length sabers are ideal for staffs due to their shorter length. Depending on your height, I would recommend 32" blades. Also, if you foresee yourself in a mood to Jar Kai, I recommend a quick release coupler.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2017, 07:12:46 PM »

Welcome! For a double blade, may I recommend a Sentinel or Dark Sentinel pairing? They look and feel awesome Smiley

If something shorter is your preference, then the (Dark) Apprentices can also be bought as a paired blade.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2017, 09:04:30 PM »

If that is the saber that calls to you, then by all means GO FOR IT!!  Grin  After all it is an Ultra Saber so you can't go wrong!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Phantom009
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2018, 03:34:09 AM »

Hey Everyone, most of my friends calls me Phantom. I brought my first lightsaber the double bladed Phantom Initiate V2 the other day and I love it. Even though, it doesn't have sound, but hopefully later on I could mess around with it, buy the right size of pommel with a vent attach to it and add sound to it since this weapon is my life.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2018, 04:19:57 AM »

Hey Everyone, most of my friends calls me Phantom. I brought my first lightsaber the double bladed Phantom Initiate V2 the other day and I love it. Even though, it doesn't have sound, but hopefully later on I could mess around with it, buy the right size of pommel with a vent attach to it and add sound to it since this weapon is my life.

Yo, Phantom. You can create your own thread and get more people to see your introduction!

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2018, 04:32:04 AM »

Welcome to the forum and the addiction.

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: