Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: HELP A ROOKIE PLEASE! HOW DO I CHARGE MY SABER???  (Read 707 times)
Pidazzle
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 12, 2017, 12:53:40 AM »

I got a mystery saber with sound and a nice blade....it has a USB port on the battpak....I plugged in a USB charger.....nothing. Any advice? PLEASE DON'T FLAME! I am BRAND NEW at this......

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 01:23:19 AM »

Please make sure you post in the rules section if you are going to continue to post. It's something that is required for all of us.

It seems that you have premier sound that is either v3 or v4. Your wrapping around the saber should have said which. The USB port on those boards are for changing your sound fonts. They are not for charging the batteries.

If that is the case, then also got lithium ion batteries, and you will need a charger that can charge those. Do not try to substitute regular batteries into your saber.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pidazzle
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:41:33 AM »

I posted as directed. I LOVE the products....I was just old enough to the TESB at the theatre....now my 4 yr old daughter wants a saber like Rey..... Smiley I'm in this to win this.....

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 02:28:22 AM »

I posted as directed. I LOVE the products....I was just old enough to the TESB at the theatre....now my 4 yr old daughter wants a saber like Rey..... Smiley I'm in this to win this.....

Wonderful!  It seems like you're raising her right. I hope you get the battery situation sorted out. If you have a battery stir near you, they should be able to help you out. If not, US sells them, and so does Amazon.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: