Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA ends 11/13/2017  (Read 113377 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: October 12, 2017, 08:08:34 PM »

This Ultrasabers' raffle is an extravaganza unlike any other raffle we have ever conducted.  First of all we are giving away an unprecedented number of prizes; As usual we are giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers, however this time we are giving away 200 sabers!!!  Yes, that is more than DOUBLE of what we normally offer in a raffle.  But we didn't just stop at doubling the prizes.  We are also giving 10% off ALL SABERS, Free Shipping, Free Mystery Boxes, and an assortment of other free goodies with orders.  When we said EXTRAVAGANZA we meant EXTRAVAGANZA.  Don't miss out on all these great promotions and a chance to win one of the 200 prizes in the Autumn Raffle.    

Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Monday, November 13th, 2017.  

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between October 13th, 2017 and November 13th, 2017.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "AutumnRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 200 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 200?  Yes, TWO HUNDRED!!! this is not a typo people this is real, giving away TWO HUNDRED free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [twenty five winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [forty winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [fifty winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [eighty one winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • 10% off ALL SABERS.  Enter the coupon code "10ALLSABERS"
  • Free Shipping for Orders $500 or more.  Contiguous United States Only.
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $400 or more.  Enter the coupon code "400Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $450 or more.  Enter the coupon code "450Shirt"
  • Free ERGO Ultraspinner for Orders $500 or more.  Enter the coupon code "500Spinner"
  • Free Saber Stand for Orders $550 or more.  Enter the coupon code "550Stand"
  • Free Mystery Box Saber for Orders $750 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox"

In addition to the raffle, we are giving a free Mystery Box saber with every order over $750.  Just place an order over $750 and enter the coupon code "FreeMysteryBox" and this additional Mystery Box saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeMysteryBox" if your order is over $750.  This AMAZING deal is in additional to all the deals below.  Maximum of one free Mystery Box Saber per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Mystery Boxes. (Free Mystery Boxes are of the $75 and $200 variety selected at random, with the majority obviously being from the $75 selections, with electronics installed and 36" Full Size blade included).  Check out the dozens and dozens of threads on the forums for ideas of what you could possible get in your Free Mystery Box.

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on November 14th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 200 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW ELECTRUM WIND!!!  NEW FLAMBERGE!!!  NEW RENEGADE!!!  NEW MENACE SABERS!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Check out the ERGO Ultraspinner here: https://squareup.com/store/ultraspinners/item/ergo-aluminum you can request Silver, Red, Blue, or Black finish in the comments field of your order.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXznWzpTP4Q</a>
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:44:45 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 05:40:30 AM »

I think we have a new record on prizes. wow!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 06:13:29 AM »

Holy wow, thank you Emory! You are a great businessman because I am literally giving you all my money.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 06:31:07 AM »

I've gotta say, as a third place winner of the last Raffle, it is amazing. You guys are simply the best. Good luck to all who enter, and May the Force be with you.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 09:19:45 AM »

Wow. I might have to enter this one.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 09:40:36 AM »

Good luck everybody, and thank you US!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JackSparrow
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 10:56:46 AM »

A very good idea  Cheesy

Randy82103
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

Jedi Master Revali

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 01:08:51 PM »

Is the Free Mystery box code valid only for orders that are over $750 after applying the 10% off code?

Thanks!

Randy82103: Parent, Engineer, Triathlete, Star Wars Fan. My younglings call me Jedi Master Revali. Yes that's a character from Legend of Zelda, and yes I think that's awesome.

Archon v2 - Unstable Guardian Blue (Diamond), Initiate v3 - Tri-AS in CG with 12" blade

We study primarily Shii-cho and Soresu as taught by the TPLA youTube channel. Light-side points please!

Jewellery
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 03:49:02 PM »

Just put my order in  Grin Grin Hopefully I win the raffle.
I got 2nd prize last time and ended up with a great hilt!

200 SABERS?!?! WOW

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 03:50:46 PM »

WOAH! This is Ultrasabers best sale yet. I spent around 2 grand on sabers in the past month, and I still want to get into this one. Amazing!

Thanks guys, for the amazing deals on these amazing products!

After playing around with my order, and just to let everyone know: The coupon code for the free mystery box will show up as expired, but it'll still be applied if you look at your order discounts, so don't worry.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 04:08:06 PM »

I'll be able to enter in a few weeks when I get paid Cheesy Finally my first raffle and I hope to win x.x Can you also enter with stunt sabers as well??

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 04:12:15 PM »

I'll be able to enter in a few weeks when I get paid Cheesy Finally my first raffle and I hope to win x.x Can you also enter with stunt sabers as well??

You have to spend $250 so that's a couple of stunts or a high end hilt.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 04:25:27 PM »

200 prizes Shocked You guys are insane (in a good way!) and this is one of the reasons we adore Ultrasabers!

Is the Free Mystery box code valid only for orders that are over $750 after applying the 10% off code?

Thanks!

I would think so, yes, so an $825 order (approximately) before applying the 10% off code.

It can be anything - 250 hex wrenches, if you wanted to go that way Smiley Stunt 'sabres definitely qualify, so long as your final order minus any discounts would be over $250.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 05:36:41 PM »

200 prizes Shocked You guys are insane (in a good way!) and this is one of the reasons we adore Ultrasabers!
Well said! And we do love your insanity, Ultra Sabers!

It can be anything - 250 hex wrenches, if you wanted to go that way Smiley Stunt 'sabres definitely qualify, so long as your final order minus any discounts would be over $250.
LOL  that's a new one. Point for most excellent humor there, JC. Hadn't ever considered something as goofy as that, but, hey, maybe you're building something with them and just need a whole bunch to make it look right.  Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 06:06:56 PM »

LOL   Good luck, all.  Hopefully I can scrape some pennies together and get in on this one...

For you first-timers, don't despair if you don't win.  I've entered a dozen of these raffles and never won a single thing.  :-)  But I acquired some AWESOME sabers!  Just keep the mindset - the raffle win is a BONUS! 

Oh, and post pictures of your win or IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!  Smiley

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: