Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA ends 11/13/2017  (Read 113381 times)
Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2017, 12:48:13 PM »

You could win more than once yes though, I don't remember the last time it happened if at all ... it's rare.

Any guesses on how many people enter these?

TopGee
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2017, 03:46:56 PM »

The order comments box is on the page where you enter shipping and credit card information. It's the text box above the "terms and conditions" box you have to tick.

If you missed it, send info@ultrasabers an e-mail with your order number, forum username and a brief description of what happened and ask them to enter you manually.

Thank you!

Baldemort
Initiate of the Light
Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2017, 04:18:50 PM »

2 weeks and a half and I get to enter my first ever raffle finally Tongue Can't wait and to see if I'd win anything Tongue I get paid on the first so I gotta wait awhile x.x It really sucks though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2017, 06:19:28 PM »

Any guesses on how many people enter these?

A lot. I don't think US has ever said how many people enter, but with 200 prizes, there is a good chance that all you will win.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2017, 06:30:04 PM »

I really want to enter this raffle but I don't know if I can. 😕😕😕

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2017, 09:42:01 PM »

2 weeks and a half and I get to enter my first ever raffle finally Tongue Can't wait and to see if I'd win anything Tongue I get paid on the first so I gotta wait awhile x.x It really sucks though

Look on the bright side: Once you order, you won't have as long to wait to find out if you've won Wink

Can't decide if I'll be able to join in this time. Anyone else having problems with the 10% off code?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2017, 09:59:03 PM »

I really want to enter this raffle but I don't know if I can. 😕😕😕

Look on the bright side: Once you order, you won't have as long to wait to find out if you've won Wink

Can't decide if I'll be able to join in this time. Anyone else having problems with the 10% off code?

HUGE fence sitter right here... I can't decide either. Haven't tried the 10% off code yet, but if I were to enter, it would probably be for duel Menace's in TRI Blazing Red, ordered separately, of course, to maximize raffle entry chances.

One of my biggest obstacles right now is the fact that next week is "Spooktacular Week", a yearly event done by a certain collectibles company from which I now have a sixth scale (Sith Scale Smiley) Darth Vader. There will be "opportunities" to "acquire" some amazing collectibles next week during Spooktacular, which will run 24/7, so I'm really torn because I've had the Menace staff patiently waiting on my wishlist for some time - time will tell.

May the Force be with you guys as you contemplate your plans. I hope it will guide me, too.  Cool

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2017, 10:03:35 PM »

I tested it last night and it worked for me, but then again I never completed the check out because I have already spent too much on sabers this year (at least according to the wifey)   Roll Eyes

I've tracked my wishlist Diamond Azure Menace for months now and 15% Sound sales is the best price for it, followed by Saber Maynia, followed by 10% off sales (but this is the first I have seen coupled with a raffle, US knows how to tempt a person).  However if it ever goes on 20% flash sale, it is mine regardless, and I will hide it away until it is safe from judging/nagging eyes.  But I have tracked flash sales too, and the azure version of anything is never on them.  Undecided

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2017, 02:44:00 AM »

Anyone else having problems with the 10% off code?
No problems for myself; sorry to hear that you are, Mike  Sad

I think I'll get my first Sith saber: Dark Sentinel with emitter windows, Renegade (small) pommel, and illuminated switch (red, natch  Wink) with BR blade.  On that last, which blade produces a deeper red: regular or UltraEdge?

BTW LB: awesome looking robes in your sig!  Might I ask where you got them from?

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2017, 04:01:16 AM »

I think I'll get my first Sith saber: Dark Sentinel with emitter windows, Renegade (small) pommel, and illuminated switch (red, natch  Wink) with BR blade.  On that last, which blade produces a deeper red: regular or UltraEdge?

BTW LB: awesome looking robes in your sig!  Might I ask where you got them from?
Definitely the regular will give you more of a "pure" red, because there is no diffusing happening without the extra UltraEdge layer, but Blazing Red is still more of a fire red (slightly tint of orange in there) than a deep red. I used a Lee Filter on mine to filter out the orange on my Chosen One, and it worked really, really well.  It's also the TRI Cree Blazing Red, so that helped, too.

My wife made that robe for me. It's a heavy cotton, so it drapes really well, but it can also be hot, so I usually only wear it outside, like on Halloween. It's just too hot for indoors, like Comic Con, otherwise I'm just a giant drop of sweat walking around.  Cheesy

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2017, 09:32:45 AM »

HUGE fence sitter right here... I can't decide either. Haven't tried the 10% off code yet, but if I were to enter, it would probably be for duel Menace's in TRI Blazing Red, ordered separately, of course, to maximize raffle entry chances.

One of my biggest obstacles right now is the fact that next week is "Spooktacular Week", a yearly event done by a certain collectibles company from which I now have a sixth scale (Sith Scale Smiley) Darth Vader. There will be "opportunities" to "acquire" some amazing collectibles next week during Spooktacular, which will run 24/7, so I'm really torn because I've had the Menace staff patiently waiting on my wishlist for some time - time will tell.

May the Force be with you guys as you contemplate your plans. I hope it will guide me, too.  Cool

Thanks. I also have other releases that will be coming out soon....I don't know what to do. Luckily, we still have two full weeks.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Dano
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Light side points please!

« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2017, 09:56:31 AM »

I'm in! May the force be with us...always.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2017, 11:23:34 AM »

Definitely the regular will give you more of a "pure" red, because there is no diffusing happening without the extra UltraEdge layer, but Blazing Red is still more of a fire red (slightly tint of orange in there) than a deep red. I used a Lee Filter on mine to filter out the orange on my Chosen One, and it worked really, really well.  It's also the TRI Cree Blazing Red, so that helped, too.

My wife made that robe for me. It's a heavy cotton, so it drapes really well, but it can also be hot, so I usually only wear it outside, like on Halloween. It's just too hot for indoors, like Comic Con, otherwise I'm just a giant drop of sweat walking around.  Cheesy
Thanks LB for the info^^  Good point about the TRI Cree; I'll look into that  Smiley

Well your wife does impressive work LB  Smiley. Looks great^^  But yeah, that's one of the reasons that I got my robes made out of broadcloth: looks good AND is very cool despite 100+ temperatures  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2017, 05:26:47 PM »

Meh. Think I might pass this one up still and just get one last good saber for awhile. I have 3 FX's I have to take care of still too so Tongue I think I'll really enjoy the Bane when I get it. I just know at this point that too many sabers for me anyway is too many to try and keep up with you know, if that makes sense

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2017, 01:42:01 AM »

Thanks. I also have other releases that will be coming out soon....I don't know what to do. Luckily, we still have two full weeks.
True that! It's a relief to have TIME.  I won't be sleeping much at all next week.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: