Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA ends 11/13/2017  (Read 113375 times)
Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2017, 10:47:13 PM »

don't matter if it's a raffle, sale or free items....I still plan on ordering. anything more is a bonus.
This is a good point, folks.
Nothing is guaranteed here, no matter how many prizes are out there

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2017, 02:03:27 AM »

don't matter if it's a raffle, sale or free items....I still plan on ordering. anything more is a bonus.

If I can pull things together and order during this raffle, my entry will be the prize. Everything else will pale in comparison. Don't get me wrong though, I would love to win. Point I am trying to state is my entry would be hard to beat.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2017, 07:55:34 AM »

If I can pull things together and order during this raffle, my entry will be the prize. Everything else will pale in comparison. Don't get me wrong though, I would love to win. Point I am trying to state is my entry would be hard to beat.

Ladies and Germs, I am officially in the Autumn Raffle. However, the Raffle is just bonus. I have a special saber coming my way. I am really excitrd about it. I also decided that I don't need to eat for the next two weeks. LOL.  Tongue Tongue Roll Eyes Tongue Roll Eyes

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2017, 11:34:06 AM »

Ladies and Germs, I am officially in the Autumn Raffle. However, the Raffle is just bonus. I have a special saber coming my way. I am really excitrd about it. I also decided that I don't need to eat for the next two weeks. LOL.  Tongue Tongue Roll Eyes Tongue Roll Eyes
All right Mike! Congratulations  Smiley

Well, you could always do the "college special:" Top Raman  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Ceneric
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 42

Jedi Knight

« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2017, 12:09:27 PM »

Congrats.....Mike.

"In my experience there is no such thing as luck."

My Sabers:
Sentinel LE V4 AB (no sound)
Graflex CE Diamond AB
Chosen One CE Diamond BR

"Leave light side points for me.....you will."

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2017, 03:40:08 PM »

All right Mike! Congratulations  Smiley

Well, you could always do the "college special:" Top Raman  Wink

Thanks. I could but I don't eat that stuff. Too much salt!

Congrats.....Mike.

Thanks.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2017, 05:00:53 PM »

Well decided to order the kids stunt sabers for stocking stuffers and 2 mystery boxes just to get in the raffle lol. Lets hope the wife doesnt notice haha! 

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2017, 06:45:49 PM »

Well decided to order the kids stunt sabers for stocking stuffers and 2 mystery boxes just to get in the raffle lol. Lets hope the wife doesnt notice haha! 
Haha. I can agree with this. Hope my girl doesn't notice either! Congrats on being the cool dad and getting the kiddos some saber awesomeness!

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2017, 08:40:10 PM »

Anyone else get that email asking if it was okay for US to hold your saber?

EDIT/UPDATE: So after reading the email several times, what I gathered from this email is that for my particular order to remain a contender for a raffle win, I have to wait until the end of the raffle.

Anyone else get this email? I am taking it that I have a greater chance to win but I may still not win anything and the raffle would just be bonus. Do I really want to wait 3 weeks when my entry would be hard to beat? I have to reply soon, just wanted a couple of opinions.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2017, 08:54:23 PM »

EDIT/UPDATE: So after reading the email several times, what I gathered from this email is that for my particular order to remain a contender for a raffle win, I have to wait until the end of the raffle.

Anyone else get this email? I am taking it that I have a greater chance to win but I may still not win anything and the raffle would just be bonus. Do I really want to wait 3 weeks when my entry would be hard to beat? I have to reply soon, just wanted a couple of opinions.

I got it also, if you go to page 1 and read the bottom of emorys post its in the rules. To be in the raffle they ahev to hold your order.

"Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket and will ship with your order once the raffle ends."

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2017, 09:21:25 PM »

Interesting..maybe my two orders were before a cutoff or they were already so many sabers for one box. Did you just order one?

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2017, 09:22:19 PM »

Interesting..maybe my two orders were before a cutoff or they were already so many sabers for one box. Did you just order one?

I ordered 4 sabers, and they are holding mine

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2017, 09:25:28 PM »

I ordered 4 sabers, and they are holding mine

Ah guess it was a cutoff then

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2017, 09:26:08 PM »

I'll be entering next Wednesday night for a first time ever in a raffle Cheesy Can't wait. I think I'll win something, maybe a Grab Bag saber at least, I'd be fine with that even

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2017, 09:51:59 PM »

After talking it over with my woman, I have elected to forfeit my raffle entry consideration in hopes that somone new to this hobby and forum can win big and get their dream saber.

As I am now officially out for this raffle, I just want to share that my once was raffle entry saber is my "Holy Grail." I ordered a Graflex SE RGBW Diamond Controller.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: