Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Initiate v4 review  (Read 923 times)
Ganaa
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -26

« on: October 13, 2017, 11:32:28 PM »

Hey guys so last month I ordered a $75 mystery box and was awarded with an initiate LE v4 in Fire Orange.
here is my review
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyGG6YKULM0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyGG6YKULM0</a>

*give me Darkside points*

I may be Sith, but that does not make one a murderer, nor a barbarian.
Seek the knowledge of the Dark Side, bend it to your will, utilize the strength of your passion, but not be enslaved to it.
to be enslaved is the way of the undisciplined apprentice, but you desire to be a master.
Remember the goal of the Sith creed: "The Force Shall Free Me"

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 12:54:30 AM »

Hey guys so last month I ordered a $75 mystery box and was awarded with an initiate LE v4 in Fire Orange.
here is my review
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyGG6YKULM0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyGG6YKULM0</a>

Not a bad pull from the $75 mystery box. Congrats. Glad you like it.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 01:23:55 AM »

I have a Dark Initiate, and I know for sure that everything you said here was spot on. I don't yet have a saber that does not have the black anodizing, but hopefully someday I will get one. I use my Dark Apprentice and Dark Initiate to dual wield and staff, and because of the fact that they are the same length, they work perfectly together without being exactly the same. FO was the first color I got, and I gotta say, it is absolutely amazing. I do prefer it in the regular style blade, so I would suggest getting one just so you can see the difference, but it is gorgeous in either. Great review, and congratulations on a great grab.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 07:33:40 AM »

Nice saber, thanks for the review!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: