Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Mystery Box  (Read 690 times)
Debaser1990
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: October 15, 2017, 11:41:16 PM »

Hello all!  I've been a lurker for several weeks, but now that I've actually made a couple of purchases, I wanted to talk about how lucky I got with my Mystery Box.

I bought a $75 box, and was lucky enough to pull a Dark Sentinel LE V4 with lite sound, a non illuminated AV switch, and an orange blade.  Altogether, the total cost would be right around $184, and I'm blown away at how lucky I got.  I really love the hilt, and it is a nice counterpoint to the Aeon LE V4 stunt saber (GB) I bought to begin with.  At first, I was a little bummed out by the Orange LED, as it really gets washed out with the Ultraedge blade, but I feel like buying another standard blade will solve that issue.

I was inspired to get the mystery box after a buddy of mine pulled an Arbiter with premium sound in CG, and while my box wasn't QUITE as good of a bargain as his, I am still blown away.  I can't speak highly enough about this company, and the incredible deal that the $75 and $200 box represents.  I will definitely be recommending more of my friends to give this a try!

daxma
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 12:12:02 AM »

very nice pull. The dark Sentinel was what i was hoping for in my mystery box.

11B Queen of battle.

Dominix LE V4
Dark Arbiter
Sentinel V4

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 02:29:19 AM »

The Force served you well with that saber.
Any time you can get a saber with sound out of a $75 box, it's good fortune

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 10:37:46 AM »

Nice pull, I bet the orange looks pretty good with the black hilt.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: