Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: The Last Jedi Theories  (Read 8659 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 08:52:25 PM »

The Whills are in canon since Rogue One

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Guardians_of_the_Whills

Right, I forgot about that.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2017, 02:19:14 AM »

OMG i cant wait for the Last Jedi to come out in theaters!! I really enjoy all the references to all the other star wars movies, like the crashed star cruisers on Jakku from the defeat of the galactic empire, Anakin Skywalkers lightsaber re-appears! all the awesome X-WING action, even the small details on the characters. I like how Kylo Rens lightsaber uses a cracked and unstable kyber crystal in his lightsaber, to symbolize his unstable temper and his cracked internal conflict between the dark and the light. The ancient design he uses for his lightsaber really opens up theories on who this mysterious "Supreme Leader Snoke" is. Since he is the one who helped train Kylo Ren after his turn to the dark side, it makes you wonder how old Snoke really is, since Kylo uses an ancient design.   I am especially curious to see how powerful Rey really is! after her ability to use a jedi mind trick on a storm trooper without any training is phenomenal! Im so glad that I ordered my first Ultrasaber before the movie comes out, I just hope it gets here soon!

LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 02:31:03 AM »

My theory on who Snoke is, is that he is a member of the ancient Sith order, since his Pupil Kylo Ren uses an ancient design for his lightsaber, which he MUST have gotten from SOMEONE. My guess is that Snoke awoke when Something very bad happened, like when Kylo Ren destroyed the new line jedi Luke Skywalker was training. Heck, maybe he even awoke when order 66 was executed, I dont know.... As for Kylo Ren, I think that he has already gone too far with the Dark Side, since he has Killed his father. Even if he was drawn back to the light, the immense amount of guilt for destroying the new line of Jedi, AND him killing his father would be too much for him to handle, eventually making him permanently side with the dark, to hide from these emotions.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2017, 03:05:19 PM »

My theory on who Snoke is, is that he is a member of the ancient Sith order, since his Pupil Kylo Ren uses an ancient design for his lightsaber, which he MUST have gotten from SOMEONE. My guess is that Snoke awoke when Something very bad happened, like when Kylo Ren destroyed the new line jedi Luke Skywalker was training. Heck, maybe he even awoke when order 66 was executed, I dont know.... As for Kylo Ren, I think that he has already gone too far with the Dark Side, since he has Killed his father. Even if he was drawn back to the light, the immense amount of guilt for destroying the new line of Jedi, AND him killing his father would be too much for him to handle, eventually making him permanently side with the dark, to hide from these emotions.
I'm convinced that Snoke talked Ren into attacking the Jedi. Considering how much Kylo struggles with his emotions, I don't see him having the chutzpah to do something like that of his own accord. Like granddad before him, young Ben had aspirations of power that were twisted by a master of the Dark Side.

I'm getting a vibe that Snoke is going to end up as a throwback to the original canon. Revan or Malgus. But if he is as ancient as suspected, the most likely candidates for retcon would be Darth Andeddu or Darth Vitiate. Although, Emperor Vitiate was almost ridiculously OP, so I don't see it being him.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 04:32:01 PM »

I'm convinced that Snoke talked Ren into attacking the Jedi. Considering how much Kylo struggles with his emotions, I don't see him having the chutzpah to do something like that of his own accord. Like granddad before him, young Ben had aspirations of power that were twisted by a master of the Dark Side.

I'm getting a vibe that Snoke is going to end up as a throwback to the original canon. Revan or Malgus. But if he is as ancient as suspected, the most likely candidates for retcon would be Darth Andeddu or Darth Vitiate. Although, Emperor Vitiate was almost ridiculously OP, so I don't see it being him.

Yeah I get that vibe a little too. It would make the most sense that Snoke was the one talking to Kylo when he was talking to darth vaders helmet now that I think of it, Since he turned back to the light side at the end of episode 6, therefore, vader could not exist in episode 7.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2017, 04:51:22 PM »

Yeah I get that vibe a little too. It would make the most sense that Snoke was the one talking to Kylo when he was talking to darth vaders helmet now that I think of it, Since he turned back to the light side at the end of episode 6, therefore, vader could not exist in episode 7.
I don't get that vibe. Although the man died, I'm not convinced the armor/helmet would have lost its DS infusion. It was with him (barring upgrades/replacements) for 24 years. Although, there was that epic ass kicking he took from Starkiller pre-Galactic Civil War Era, which sadly is no longer recognized. Cry So for what it's worth, yeah....he's been in that suit for 24yrs.

But then, why does Snoke have to be anybody other than Snoke?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2017, 05:17:15 PM »

I don't get that vibe. Although the man died, I'm not convinced the armor/helmet would have lost its DS infusion. It was with him (barring upgrades/replacements) for 24 years. Although, there was that epic ass kicking he took from Starkiller pre-Galactic Civil War Era, which sadly is no longer recognized. Cry So for what it's worth, yeah....he's been in that suit for 24yrs.

But then, why does Snoke have to be anybody other than Snoke?

OMG I loved the Force Unleashed 2! And yeah that was an awesome fight. And it is too bad that we don't see Starkiller anymore, which would make sense because there was a choice on which ending you choose. I think maybe Snoke realized Kylos potential as his apprentice of the dark side, and maybe Kylo already knew his grandfather was darth vader because Han or Luke told him. This made snoke disguise himself as Vader and brainwash Kylo into turning to the dark side, by originally greeting him as Anakin Skywalker. and yeah I forgot about DS infusion, his helmet is like a cursed object.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2017, 05:27:20 PM »

OMG I loved the Force Unleashed 2! And yeah that was an awesome fight. And it is too bad that we don't see Starkiller anymore, which would make sense because there was a choice on which ending you choose. I think maybe Snoke realized Kylos potential as his apprentice of the dark side, and maybe Kylo already knew his grandfather was darth vader because Han or Luke told him. This made snoke disguise himself as Vader and brainwash Kylo into turning to the dark side, by originally greeting him as Anakin Skywalker. and yeah I forgot about DS infusion, his helmet is like a cursed object.
I was disappointed with 2, but I nearly cried when I heard the first was getting the chop.

Sig by For Tyeth

LightAndDark
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2017, 05:44:30 PM »

I was disappointed with 2, but I nearly cried when I heard the first was getting the chop.

Oh yeah the first was amazing! Lots of promise and great gameplay and storyline. I Kind of wished that there would be more star wars games like it.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2017, 06:24:46 PM »

Oh yeah the first was amazing! Lots of promise and great gameplay and storyline. I Kind of wished that there would be more star wars games like it.
Despite my disappointment in the sequel, I wish they would have finished off the story and made the last game. The LS ending left my curiosity piqued. Vader captured and setting course to Dantooine? You have my attention. However, that went too far, as Vader would have known about that base in ANH when Leia tried to deceive Tarkin.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2017, 07:33:23 PM »

I was thinking he is the new canon version of Abeloth

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2017, 07:53:51 PM »

I was thinking he is the new canon version of Abeloth
Enlighten me.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2017, 07:59:08 PM »

Enlighten me.

Basically an ancient being from the outer regions strong in the Dark Side (and Light)   she was responsible for a madness that overtook many of the young Jedi in the New Jedi Order (resulting in one fight where Luke just straight up knocked his student out with the pommel of his Saber).   Longer explanation....

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Abeloth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2017, 08:53:06 PM »

Basically an ancient being from the outer regions strong in the Dark Side (and Light)   she was responsible for a madness that overtook many of the young Jedi in the New Jedi Order (resulting in one fight where Luke just straight up knocked his student out with the pommel of his Saber).   Longer explanation....

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Abeloth

Wasn't she Mother? Also was she part of the OC?

Mid-post research: I thought the name sounded familiar. I remember reading this some time ago when Kham was doing daily posts of featured articles from Wookieepedia.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2017, 08:57:34 PM »

Wasn't she Mother? Also was she part of the OC?

Mid-post research: I thought the name sounded familiar. I remember reading this some time ago when Kham was doing daily posts of featured articles from Wookieepedia.

Yes she was Mother....  As far as I'm aware The Mother isn't OC.  The Son, Father and Daughter are of course.  That would be a cool thing though if Snoke was the Son hell bent on revenge against the Skywalker lineage.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: