Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Urgent Question Regarding Mystery Boxes  (Read 830 times)
Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« on: October 18, 2017, 01:04:05 AM »

Hey all,
I have a few questions regarding the mystery boxes. First of all (and most importantly)
What packaging do they come in? I realize this question may make you scratch your head, but it's really important. I'm going to buy my little brother one for his birthday ($75 box), but he'll instantly know what it is if it comes in one of the 4' long boxes. Anyway, I thought I've seen them advertised as being sold in small, hilt-sized boxes (think this was in Emory's M-Box announcement video?)? My point is, I need it to be as inconspicuous as possible.

Also, a rather useless question, What's the chance of it being a really awesome saber?  Grin Hoping to impress my brother

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 01:18:39 AM »

Hey all,
I have a few questions regarding the mystery boxes. First of all (and most importantly)
What packaging do they come in? I realize this question may make you scratch your head, but it's really important. I'm going to buy my little brother one for his birthday ($75 box), but he'll instantly know what it is if it comes in one of the 4' long boxes. Anyway, I thought I've seen them advertised as being sold in small, hilt-sized boxes (think this was in Emory's M-Box announcement video?)? My point is, I need it to be as inconspicuous as possible.

Also, a rather useless question, What's the chance of it being a really awesome saber?  Grin Hoping to impress my brother

They ship in the long boxes to fit the blade. Get it shipped to another address to be safe Smiley

1:1 chance - they're ALL awesome sabers Smiley

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 01:46:28 AM »

Hey all,

Long box or Tube. Since it includes a blade.. the small boxes id assume are for conventions. Look on youtube for unboxing videos.

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 12:49:24 PM »

Okay, thanks guys!

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]