Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: I'm Newer then New...  (Read 2222 times)
That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2017, 10:55:34 PM »

Welcome to the forum Smiley An Azure Menace with any sort of violet blade would look awesome, I think - we'd love to see pictures if you go for it!

Right! It's between that or 4 Mystery Sabers lol

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2017, 02:43:39 AM »

Welcome. I've already seen you around a little, so I just stopped in to make it official. The Initiates are great sabers, very comfortable for sure. There are not to many Azure Menace wielders around here, so we need a few more.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 03:15:47 PM »

Thanks for the welcome..

After seeing a azure menace in person and noticing the color differences between the body and pommel etc I was slightly turned off.

So I ordered the lids both stunt sabers and 2 mystery boxes for cheaper then the premium sound menace. We will see what I end up getting. But I'm in the raffle and 5 is better then 2 lol.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 09:44:57 PM »

Welcome to your new addiction!  Good luck on your Mystery boxes.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2017, 11:46:14 PM »

Thanks for the welcome..

After seeing a azure menace in person and noticing the color differences between the body and pommel etc I was slightly turned off.

So I ordered the lids both stunt sabers and 2 mystery boxes for cheaper then the premium sound menace. We will see what I end up getting. But I'm in the raffle and 5 is better then 2 lol.

That is my greatest fear on ordering an Azure Menace myself.  My Azure Reaper came perfect, no noticeable difference in anodizing color between the separate parts which is a stated risk.  Can I ask how you got your hands on one?  Was it a convention or a friend?  How old was the saber you inspected?  I hear they have gotten better at making sure the anodizing matches but I wonder if I am better off waiting until a convention when I can inspect and hopefully choose the hilt....

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2017, 11:59:59 PM »

That is my greatest fear on ordering an Azure Menace myself.  My Azure Reaper came perfect, no noticeable difference in anodizing color between the separate parts which is a stated risk.  Can I ask how you got your hands on one?  Was it a convention or a friend?  How old was the saber you inspected?  I hear they have gotten better at making sure the anodizing matches but I wonder if I am better off waiting until a convention when I can inspect and hopefully choose the hilt....

Local selling used (wanted new price), was purchased Oct of '16 So one year old. And the pictures he showed me looked weird so i went to see in person and was awestruck at the color difference. Assuming it might be better 1 year later but wasnt worth the money.

Hopefully I get a cool mystery box or win something in the raffle.. now a 4 week wait till it they show up.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: