Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Saber wont turn off  (Read 5225 times)
tracker
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: October 18, 2017, 10:36:16 AM »

I bought my wife a ultrasaber last christmas.  It has the rechargeable batteries that came with it as well as charger.  The saber will turn on and the sounds work but it wont turn off.  I will try fresh batteries when I get home just didnt know if anyone else has had this problem.  thanks

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 03:31:02 PM »

(Full disclosure: I don't own a saber with sound)
Try holding the power button down for three seconds, if that doesn't work you should definitely email Ultrasabers. They have just about the best customer service I have encountered in a long while.

Also, please remember to acknowledge that you have read the rules, http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0;topicseen. Welcome to the forum and I hope that a more experienced forum member will come by the thread and help you out!

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 05:17:44 PM »

if it has sound, you need to hold the button down for a few seconds to get it to turn off. Otherwise, a single quick press will engage the lock-up sound.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 05:24:07 PM »

It hasn't turned off since last christmas? Man, those must be some good batteries  Grin

But yes, hold down the power button. Most people naturally try pressing, and get alarmed to hear the jarring lockup sound

tracker
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 12:34:11 AM »

Yeah those would be some great batteries.  Lol. It does have sound and I do hold the button down.  I have one as well and it works great.  I still haven't changed the batteries but will shortly.

tracker
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 08:25:33 PM »

Well I changed the batteries and still won't power off.  Powers right up.  Press the button and you can hear the clashing sounds but will not turn off.  I will look to see if a wire is loose.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 12:34:11 PM »

Well I changed the batteries and still won't power off.  Powers right up.  Press the button and you can hear the clashing sounds but will not turn off.  I will look to see if a wire is loose.

If a wire were loose, it wouldn't turn on at all, or do sporadically. It almost sounds like you have a defective switch. I'd contact US about it.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Darth Umbrex
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -35

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 12:47:34 PM »

Just out of curiosity try pressing to one side if it's an av switch. My emperors hand can be a bit wonky on the turn off from time to time.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: