• Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: HELP!!!  (Read 942 times)
Abrawlica
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 19, 2017, 12:29:49 AM »

Im freaking out here. Spent a a ton of money. Took apart my flamberge v2 trying to see how to get the battery pack out. Broke the wires connecting the crossguard emitters.  Tried to reattach them. Vot one working then the damn thing goes dead on me and wont turn on at all!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I need this for rhe 28th. Wtf am i gonna do!!

I need to know how to take the main emitter out! I need to take the electronics out so i can check to.see whats up. Only issue is any and all info on taking these bad boys apart is met with photos that simply dont show.

Someone help me please!!!!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 02:20:28 PM »

The pommel unscrews to get to the speaker, emerald/obsidian boards and battery pack. The top emitter unscrews to allow access to the side LED wiring and main LED. Just to inform you, messing with the wiring voided the warrantee.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 05:15:16 PM »

if you broke wires, I'd suggest getting a soldering iron and learning to fix small electronics yourself. It's not hard, and with a little practice (and a lot of electrical tape), you can fix nearly any kind of wiring disaster. Youtube is your friend here.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: