Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sending my lightsaber back  (Read 1652 times)
Abrawlica
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 19, 2017, 03:27:46 AM »

I was an idiot. Ill be sending it back. You can charge me whatever. Or throw it out. Cry Cry Cry Cry

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 01:33:05 PM »

Care to elaborate? Why do you feel you were an idiot? Why are you sending it back? Why don't you care if you get a refund or they throw it out???

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 09:44:27 PM »

He started more then one thread on this, apparently he took it apart the wrong way and broke some wires or something more that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 09:51:38 PM »

Beat me to it tx  Wink

Clicking on his profile and seeing recent posts is the only way to make sense of this thread.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 11:06:43 PM »

I was an idiot. Ill be sending it back. You can charge me whatever. Or throw it out. Cry Cry Cry Cry

Why do you have 3 Threads about this and not just one? why not just call US customer service and talk to someone and they might be able to help you out... how tf did you try to take it apart as to break wires?

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 04:58:48 AM »

Why are you asking questions to which the OP answered in his first sentence?

On a more serious note OP, I would contact Ultrasabers customer support before coming here.  If they don't respond, ask again, because my experience has been they're usually either real quick to respond or your email gets lost in the void, there is no in-between.  I had an issue with one of my sabers (which was not self inflicted) and I had to pay for it to be shipped back, but they handled the repair and the shipping back to me.

If it's just a couple wires, their shop should be able to repair it.  So I'm going to go back to my first point - contact their customer support, and see what the options and cost(s) are for repairs.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: