Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Are these two different colors/shades or both consular green?  (Read 1005 times)
Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« on: October 20, 2017, 11:03:28 AM »

https://imgur.com/a/yKHBA

One is a tri consular green and the other is a single LED mystery box saber. Tri green looks like lime or jello green while the other has more of a forest shade.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 12:36:26 PM »

https://imgur.com/a/yKHBA

One is a tri consular green and the other is a single LED mystery box saber. Tri green looks like lime or jello green while the other has more of a forest shade.

The one on the right looks like sunriders destiny.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 12:46:28 PM »

Another way to tell what colour it is, is to take the blade out and shine the LED on the wall and if you see all green then that's what it is.  If you see a mix like some blue in it then it's likely SRD like Isola suggested.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 01:36:34 PM »

Perhaps one is Emerald green? Do they still offer that as a forum exclusive?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 02:43:44 PM »

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 08:45:41 PM »

Yeah it does look like the SRD in that pic though I was assuming that would have been like a lighter teal. There are no hints of blue here. But it definitely only has one LED when I shine it on a wall or look in the barrel

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 06:49:29 AM »

Yeah it does look like the SRD in that pic though I was assuming that would have been like a lighter teal. There are no hints of blue here. But it definitely only has one LED when I shine it on a wall or look in the barrel

What you think you're seeing is one LED, but what you're actually seeing is one focusing lens. Underneath that center dot is an RGB led pad which is mixed to give you the color you see If you look in an Emerald or Diamond saber it will look the same as they all use RGB/W/A pads)). If you shine it on the wall you will see mostly green, with a small blue dot, and a slight blue ring around the outside. It's hard to capture in pictures to show you, but I've tried.

You can at least see the blue part of this. Yours should look the same if you shine it on the wall with no blade plug in from about a foot away. But you should also see a faint blue outer ring that I can't quite capture in photos.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: