Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: First time posting 3 ultrasabers  (Read 743 times)
MinnesotaJedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« on: October 22, 2017, 06:17:00 PM »

Hey guys,
         A Year ago I bought two sabers one with sound and one without. I bought the Belicose with obsidian v4 sound and Blazing Red. Bought it because I was going to go as Vaders apprentice from Force Unleashed. Worked great. Then my son wanted one so I got the dark apprentice with a teal color no sound for him.
Just last week I got the $75 mystery box and my wife scored a Dark Sentinel v4 with AC switch no sound with light blue blade. And Thursday I ordered the $200 mystery box so we will see what come this week.
I'm hoping for something bad ass but I'll be happy with anything. My son is going t help me record an unboxing video so I can post.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 10:03:18 PM »

Hey guys,
         A Year ago I bought two sabers one with sound and one without. I bought the Belicose with obsidian v4 sound and Blazing Red. Bought it because I was going to go as Vaders apprentice from Force Unleashed. Worked great. Then my son wanted one so I got the dark apprentice with a teal color no sound for him.
Just last week I got the $75 mystery box and my wife scored a Dark Sentinel v4 with AC switch no sound with light blue blade. And Thursday I ordered the $200 mystery box so we will see what come this week.
I'm hoping for something bad ass but I'll be happy with anything. My son is going t help me record an unboxing video so I can post.

Cool. Look forward to the video review.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 10:09:19 PM »

Welcome to the forum and good luck! Looking forward to the video.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: