Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Author Topic: Wind Chimes  (Read 25854 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2018, 04:11:31 AM »

I hate endings. It doesn't matter whether they are good or bad endings, I hate them all. (Uh oh, now I'm starting to sound like Anakin  Undecided) But, I only hate them because there is no more after that. However, I feel like I can forgive you for ending a third story, because you have delivered three amazing ones already, with the promise of more to come. Now if only I could finish SotO. I think it would be really fun to do a big three-way (or four-way if LSG wanted too) compilation. Not sure how it would work, but it would be fun.
TR, I like the sound of that!  A major crossover event could be our version of the MCU "Avengers" movies  Wink

Solid ending to a great series! The collaboration worked well, pulled apart and brought back together in an organic way.

Mellichae is in trouble, as Karmack said there is virtually nothing he can do to get out of this.  Look forward to seeing something on their trials.

For now though its time for everyone to rest and recuperate...and not just the Gray Jedi.....
Well stated LSG! And glad you liked the collaboration!  It sure is a pleasure working with such talented writers  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2018, 02:47:50 PM »

Thanks guys!  I have an idea for a larger "compilation" story we could all work out together.  I'll IM everyone with some thoughts in a bit.

For now, its time for a little rest and recuperation.  :-)  As LSG said, there's been a lot of banging up and battering of bodies and souls, time for some well-earned rest. 

Dutchman, again, thank you!  This has been a blast!  The work we did setting up paid off and I think we ended up with a pretty good story!  Or two, rather!  :-)   Maybe someone important will see it one day and we'll get a call....

Yeah.  I can dream, right?  LOL

Anyway, ON TO THE NEXT ADVENTURE!  It might be time for Illian and his wife to sally forth...  ;-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: