Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Author Topic: Shadow Etude  (Read 22382 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2018, 10:25:20 PM »

Thanks Karm!  I couldn't have done this without your trust with your characters. 

IMO Karm is the most powerful Singer, then when you include the Ancient One, Rur, ALL of the pontite...yeah, Karm is capable of A LOT   Wink. Glad that I could surprise you with what happened to Ken.  And like you said: he and Jorya are in for some rough times (poor kids...).

Another point I really wanted to illustrate was how badass D'Aylanna is.  I'd like to think I succeeded  Grin

Now I can't wait for the Epilogues!

Oh yeah.  D'Aylanna is definitely all that.  :-) 

Well.   That's going to be a tough act to follow...  *cracks knuckles*

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2018, 10:43:58 PM »

Great Job!!
As Karm said lots happened, a lot of back and forth too, from being on the verge of defeat to the edge of victory then back again. And Mendax was Gaetana, should've seen that coming, but the way Mendax operated was so different it didn't seem obvious so well done keeping that under wraps.

Interesting that in the end  D’Aylanna is probably the strongest of them all without a crystal boost like Karmack got. Plus I notice that Mendax is never explicitly said to be dead...sliced up and caved in on yes but that has happened to her before....

Anyway a lot of force energy was used...that might attract unwanted attention...gives me an idea...

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2018, 02:11:53 AM »

Great Job!!
As Karm said lots happened, a lot of back and forth too, from being on the verge of defeat to the edge of victory then back again. And Mendax was Gaetana, should've seen that coming, but the way Mendax operated was so different it didn't seem obvious so well done keeping that under wraps.

Interesting that in the end  D’Aylanna is probably the strongest of them all without a crystal boost like Karmack got. Plus I notice that Mendax is never explicitly said to be dead...sliced up and caved in on yes but that has happened to her before....

Anyway a lot of force energy was used...that might attract unwanted attention...gives me an idea...
Thanks LSG!  It was actually Karm that suggested that I use Gaetana as the "Big Bad" waayyy back when we began!  So, after a bit of thought, "Darth Mendax" was born.  And you're right: D'Aylanna IS the strongest out of all of my characters  Grin

Hmmm...is Mendax dead...

I...I hear my wife calling!  Sorrygottagobye!  Wink

P.S.  I can't wait to read your idea LSG!  Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2018, 03:15:21 PM »

Yes, I agree with LSG, D'Aylanna is no doubt the strongest force-user in the group.  With the crystal boost and his Song, Karmack could probably take her, maybe...  But for Karmack force using and singing are all wrapped up together anyway, they're not really separate the way they are for most others, even other singers.  Someone who fuses them together is very rare indeed.

I need to do an interlude about that, I think.  The Mak'Tor are not really large.  There are only maybe a hundred or so Knights.  Most of our singers are marginal force-users outside of the song and they tend to be healers.  And our "normal" soldiers are the Men-At-Arms.  Hmm...  Yeah.  Had an idea just now.  Interlude coming...

Again, awesome chapter Dutchman!  You did us proud!   Epilogue is in the works, should be posted soon!  (Before the boss comes back to work and expects me to get things done again!)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2018, 12:47:05 PM »

Yes, I agree with LSG, D'Aylanna is no doubt the strongest force-user in the group.  With the crystal boost and his Song, Karmack could probably take her, maybe...  But for Karmack force using and singing are all wrapped up together anyway, they're not really separate the way they are for most others, even other singers.  Someone who fuses them together is very rare indeed.

I need to do an interlude about that, I think.  The Mak'Tor are not really large.  There are only maybe a hundred or so Knights.  Most of our singers are marginal force-users outside of the song and they tend to be healers.  And our "normal" soldiers are the Men-At-Arms.  Hmm...  Yeah.  Had an idea just now.  Interlude coming...

Again, awesome chapter Dutchman!  You did us proud!   Epilogue is in the works, should be posted soon!  (Before the boss comes back to work and expects me to get things done again!)
I would love to read that Interlude!  I was thinking that the Mak'Tor were a highly specialized group of Jedi, that's one of the reasons why Singers are so potent (as seen with Karm, Arnor, the Hri Sisters, Mendax w/ Rur).  The Vhal-Dan don't have any Singers but are a bit more numerous (200+ members). 

But Karm in his capacity as Sage of Song can do things that D'Aylanna cannot IMO.  Thank the Maker he's on their side  Wink

Thanks again for this opportunity and I can't wait for the epilogue Karm!

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2018, 02:16:52 PM »

I would love to read that Interlude!  I was thinking that the Mak'Tor were a highly specialized group of Jedi, that's one of the reasons why Singers are so potent (as seen with Karm, Arnor, the Hri Sisters, Mendax w/ Rur).  The Vhal-Dan don't have any Singers but are a bit more numerous (200+ members). 

But Karm in his capacity as Sage of Song can do things that D'Aylanna cannot IMO.  Thank the Maker he's on their side  Wink

Thanks again for this opportunity and I can't wait for the epilogue Karm!
Thanks!  I love the writing we're doing.  I haven't written like this in some time.  I forgot how much sheer joy I get from it.  :-)

As for the Epilogue...  I have a serious sinus infection, and I am of course on meds for it.  I just read what I wrote yesterday while on the meds...  Yeah.  I have some revisioning to do.  LOL  The basic direction is what I want, but I have a serious re-write to do...

This might take just a bit guys.  But I AM working on it!  Smiley

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2018, 02:27:33 PM »

Thanks!  I love the writing we're doing.  I haven't written like this in some time.  I forgot how much sheer joy I get from it.  :-)

As for the Epilogue...  I have a serious sinus infection, and I am of course on meds for it.  I just read what I wrote yesterday while on the meds...  Yeah.  I have some revisioning to do.  LOL  The basic direction is what I want, but I have a serious re-write to do...

This might take just a bit guys.  But I AM working on it!  Smiley
No worries Karm!  I hope that you feel better soon  Smiley

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2018, 05:07:30 AM »

For continuity's sake, I've reposted Karm's final chapter as (first part of) the finale.  Yep, I had to steal his idea again since it was so good  Wink  Please enjoy  Grin
*****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 15: Cadence Point

The Wayfarer settled gently onto the wide landing pad under Ken’s steady hand.  I felt the ship rock ever so slightly as the Fenris’ Dirge settled next to us.  I looked over at Arnor and grinned.  She smiled back from the tactical station, a tired smile still filled with too much pain, but there was a hint of her normal sparkle in her eyes.

It was good to be home.  Especially when you’ve gone through hell to get there…

My body reminded me of just how hard that journey had been when I rose.  Even now, after a journey home which had taken several weeks thanks to the torturous routes around the Outer Rim as well as Wayfarer’s damage, my legs were unsteady and my body wracked with the fiery after-effects of the energy that I had unleashed.  Arnor was better – and worse.  The Bacta had done wonders on her body, aided by the auto-doc built into the medical bay as well as Ken’s healing songs.  Unfortunately Arnor had been out of range of the massive pulse that had healed Ken.  She still had some residual healing to do, but the real damage was internal.  She’d been brutally savaged by the Storm Troopers, stripped and beaten nearly to death.  She’d had broken ribs, a broken femur, dislocated shoulder and elbow and her right cheek had been crushed along with a blow that had cracked her skull.  But far worse was the fact that, in my effort to save her life, I had poured healing energy into her, which had prevented her from falling unconscious. 

I’d forced my wife to endure every painful moment of her horrific beating … to save her life, to be sure, but the cost…

A tear trickled down my cheek as Arnor sensed my emotions and turned.  She reached out and wiped the tear away, laying her wet finger on my lips.  “Shhh…  None of that, dearest.  You saved us all.  The pain is just part of the journey.”

I wiped the unshed tears from her eyes and managed a smile in return.  “Yes, I know.  But it still hurts…”  I let my hand fall to the empty place on my belt where my saber with the Ancient One usually rode. 

Sometimes it hurts a lot…

I pulled Arnor close into a fierce hug.  “Thank you, my love.”

Behind us Ken cleared his throat.  “Landing post-check completed.  Mutt is cracking the hatch.  Are you two ready to debark?”  Ken’s playful poke at our PDA was another familiar touch-stone, and like the rest it was also now slightly muted.  Ken’s right hand was gone, but the fully-healed stump had easily accepted the cybernetic implants needed for a more complete version of the glove I still wore.  It was perhaps a sad commentary on our Order that our medical bays carried such cybernetics routinely.

It’s called being prepared…

I chuckled, at the thought as well as the look of long-suffering pain Ken had affected to cover the amused warmth I felt from him.  “Of course, Teidowan.”  I reached back to my station and retrieved a memory crystal with Two’s “bootstrap” download on it and slipped it into my pocket as I followed Arnor down the ramp.  His body had been destroyed again, but with his core memories and programming intact all I needed to do was build him a new one.  I’d already decided on a few new … refinements … to the basic R2 chassis to incorporate as well.  Two always complained about changes, but in this case I didn’t think he’d mind.

After all, everyone loves having a lightsaber, right?

I was chuckling slightly as we reached the bottom of the ramp, imagining Two swinging a saber around.  OK, maybe not the best idea after all… I saw a matching smile on Zearic’s face as he cleared the ramp from his own ship.  Even out of armor, he was a big man, bigger even than I was, and his need to scrunch down to clear the overhead on the ship’s ramp obviously triggered some humorous memory of his own.  “Master Zearic, welcome back to M’Tzigon.” 

I extended my hand and Zearic grasped it, eschewing the hand-shake and pulling me into a bear-hug.  “And welcome home, Master Karmack!” 

I gasped slightly as he let me go, mentally counting ribs and avoiding a flinch of pain only with effort.  “Um, thank you, Zearic.”  Mistess DAylanna, welcome.  Zorya, welcome.” I bowed to each as they emerged behind the exuberant Zearic.  “It appears we’ve been expected.”  I gestured toward a small group of officials headed by Kage Silman standing at the edge of the pad.  “Shall we?”

“Certainly.” D’Aylanna replied, her bearing regal.  Arnor fell in beside her as we fell into pairs – D’Aylanna and Arnor, Ken and Jorya, and myself with Zearic.  Something in the song nudged me… Ken’s melody and Zorya’s, suddenly becoming entwined.  Well, now that is interesting…

I felt a ripple from Zearic and I turned a raised eyebrow to him.  “Thoughts?”

Zearic had felt it as well, in his own sense of the force or parental intuition.  “Tell Ken to buckle up, he’s in for a wild ride.”

I chuckled again.  “More than they know.  Kage Silman transmitted a few days ago that the Council has decided to offer Ken the Trails.”  I chuckled.  “Seems his performance on this mission impressed more than just his parents.”

“I am not surprised.  The same offer will likely be forthcoming for Zorya from our own Council.”  Zearic looked worried, the worry any father would have for a daughter headed out into a dangerous world on her own.  “I am proud, but…”

“Worried.” I finished for him.  “I as well.  He’s ready, but…”

“…are any of us ever really ready?  I certainly was not.”  Zearic stopped walking, allowing the gap between us and the others to open a bit.  “I wanted to apologize for…”  His eyes dropped to the empty place on my belt.

“My friend.” I laid my hand on his shoulder, meeting his eyes. “There is no need.”  I leaned closer, lowering my own voice.  “The Ancient One is in the Song.  I can feel it still.  The Zabrek will get nothing from it.  It only shares it’s secrets willingly.  Meanwhile, everywhere he turns he will find himself vexed and foiled until I am ready to take back what is mine.  Nor will I have forgotten what he did … and tried to do.”

A dangerous light flickered through Zearic’s eyes.  “Excellent.  If I can be of any assistance…”

My own smile was also dangerous.  The smile of a predator.  “I will not hesitate to call.”  Again I extended my hand, and this time he took it shook.  The bond was made: Mellichae would face justice.

But first…  I looked back for a moment, watching crews begin the process of unloading the pontite we’d recovered.  It was still dangerous and would be carefully dispersed and hidden over the next few months and years.  Most of the shards of the Ruh Crystal ahd also been recovered, but not all.  Another mystery to track down.  After the reception.

I sighed and we turned back to the awaiting welcoming committee, following our wives into the fray…

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2018, 07:32:56 AM »

I realized after reading Karm's excellent finale that I had accidentally left out some crucial details that I'd meant to include.  So, here is the last part of "Shadow Etude."  Special thanks again to Karm  Smiley
*****************************************************************************************************************

Epilogue

“Maenowan Zearic?  Master D’Aylanna is waiting in the salon for you.”  The Gray Singer’s smile was youthful, respectful, and congenial.  By the Maker, he’s young… I thought.

“Thank you, Singer.” I nodded respectfully, smiling both outwardly and inwardly: I had taken advantage of our convalescence on M’Tzigon, specifically, their Singers.  After what I’d suffered at Jennira’s and then Mendax’s hands, I was in rough shape.  Even with the bacta treatments in the intervening weeks as we slowly made our way from Geonosis back to M’Tzigon, I had still suffered neuropathy and electrical burns from Lightning, a few ruptured organs from the Dark Singer, and both of my legs crushed besides.  Thank the Maker that we just happened to make planetfall to a home full of Singers…

Slowly walking to the waiting area, I passed through a beautiful garden of tall bluegrasses, violet petal flowers, and trees that were organically incorporated within the walls, creating a gorgeous tableau that seamlessly combined nature with the structures of the Mak’Tor.

“The fauna are Sung trees.” The Singer said by way of explanation.  “That is how we are able to join both structure and landscape to create a unique and beautiful environment.”  Again the Singer’s smile was…angelic.

I nodded.  “I have never seen a more exquisite ecosystem.”  I meant it.  I could see why the Mak’Tor had chosen M’Tzigon to settle on.  Arnor had told me a little of the story concerning the Mak’Tor Expulsion from Coruscant during the administration of Grand Master Kimer.  I shook my head thinking of the serendipity of being forced to leave…and to finally emigrate here.  I realized that I had stopped to look at the crimson red fruit of a vibrant yellow tree that stood amidst a gently flowing stream that then flowed under the transparisteel floor, the sapphire blue waters glowing from some bioluminescence.  Patiently, the Singer waited, the smile never leaving his face and eyes.

“Sorry.” I said somewhat sheepishly.  Again, I was transported back to my childhood where the only colors that I knew were dull browns and grays, tints and shades.  Color meant power which meant credits which I had little of, learning at a young age that I had to fend for myself.  Shaking my head as if to dispose of the morose thoughts, I fell into step next to the Singer.

“It’s OK, maenowan.  Besides: any friend of Master Karmack is always welcome.  Ah, here’s Master D’Aylanna.”  Bowing low to my wife and then giving me a affable nod, the Singer left us.  Flowing towards me, D’Aylanna effortlessly put her arm through mine and around my waist.  Or rather, as far as her petite arm would go.  Even with her heeled boots, her head barely came to my neck.  Yet, she was comforting me.

Shakal, it warms my heart to see you looking much improved.”  Looking up into my eyes, she stood on her tip-toes to give me a full, lingering kiss.  “Yes.  Much improved.” She said playfully, a mischievous set to her blue lips.  But just underneath, I could sense through the Force that she was still worried.

A relaxed grin spread across my face.  “I am, Ereneda.  But the Singers insist that I must now get a full night’s sleep to have the most effect.”  Slowly, with her head upon my upper arm, we exited the Singer’s Atrium.  “Have you seen Jorya?  I thought she’d be with you…”

I could sense a fundamental shift in my wife’s manner.  “She is…spending time with Master Chillum.”  She stopped, halting me as she did so.  Looking into my eyes, her demeanor was stoic.  “Shakal, I believe that our daughter is…afraid.  Not for herself…but for you.  And me.  And Master Karmack, Arnor, Ken.”  She emphasized the last name.  Not surprising given what had occurred.  Not for the first time, I was grateful that Karm had been there…

I was silent, contemplative.  Then, gently, I began to lead D’Aylanna to our apartments.  “I understand, Ereneda.  I’ll talk with her…”  Even as my body had healed, my heart ached with fear, with hurt, with worry.  Somehow, I would help Jorya.

Somehow.

<<<<< >>>>>

The stifling waves washed over us, D’Aylanna and I.  Even as we stood tall against it, it took all of our willpower to do so.  Even as we attempted to communicate to one another, our screams were drown out amidst the torrent that assaulted us.

Panicked, I desperately looked around searching for Jorya.  She was nowhere to be found.  Evidently, D’Aylanna had noticed as well, but even as she attempted to tell me, she pointed beyond me, a look of disbelief upon her face.  Reflexively, we ignited our lightsabers virtually in unison.

Turning to confront the figure, it was—as always—in the darkest shadow amidst a backdrop of blinding light.  But…something felt different.  Even as I fell into my Water Forms, I knew—knew—that it was ineffectual, futile.  

The figure loomed large, slowly, inexorably approaching us, D’Aylanna in front of me.  NO!  Before the figure could reach her, I insinuated myself between him and my wife.  The light dimmed, absorbed by the figure… I squinted my eyes, realizing that I was…familiar with the figure.

And finally, the dark figure stood close enough for me to make out details.  It was a tall, pale-faced Night Sister with black patches decorating her face, her white eyes surrounded by black sclera.  The figure took another step.  The face…changed.  Sucking in my breath, I recognized the visage before me.  “Jennira…?!” I whispered, a booming, seething sound.  Smiling at my recognition, the witch’s countenance became even more malevolent, her eyes…cloudy, surging as if a tempest.  But even as I stared, her eyes distorted, her face…transforming.

And with speed defying description, faster than even my Force-enhanced senses could perceive, the Night Sister was upon me, her midnight black sword thrusting forward, piercing flesh, bone, heart, and spine.  I felt the quillions of the sword upon my stomach, the blade exploding out my back as I fought for breath.

And we stood face-to-face, the witch and I, staring into one another’s eyes.  But I no longer was looking at Jennira.  The witch’s face had become more ruddy, taking on an orange hue, her eyes turning to the most intense blue, her black lips becoming red.  Astonished, I was at a loss to act.  The lips smiled, a fiercely cruel set on a face that I knew almost as well as D’Aylanna’s, as well as my own.  Twisting her sword, she pulled it from my body, blood fountaining from the ghastly wound in my stomach.  And despite the pain, I could only think of one thing: why?

It was Jorya’s face that looked down upon me as I lay dying…

<<<<< >>>>>

Waking from the nightmare, I inhaled deeply, the ghost of pain still felt in my abdomen.  And looking to where I knew it would be, the naked dagger lay upon the shelf that I’d stowed my clothes and equipment into.  And this time, I knew that I’d placed the black stone knife under my clothes within the drawer.  Breaking out in gooseflesh despite the relative warmth of the night, I collected myself.  Slowly, calmly so as not to disturb my sleeping wife, I rose from the bed and walked out into the night air onto the adjoining veranda from our bedroom.  The temperate weather of M’Tzigon’s nights felt refreshing, the gentle breeze caressing my shirtless, hairy chest.  Looking down, I noticed a new scar that I’d received from Mendax’s Lightning barrage upon my chest, the burnt skin still tender.  

And yet…all I could think about was Jorya.  What could the dream portend?  And why did the dagger influence me in such a way?  These answers eluded me, which made me think of my failures.

Lowering my head, I felt the shame rise anew as I thought of my most recent failure: losing the Ancient One.  True, I was not responsible but…I should have done more.

Shakal.”  D’Aylanna’s quiet voice came from behind me.  “Come back to bed.”  I felt her arms around my waist, her face upon my back.  Turning, I enveloped her in my arms.

“I will, Ereneda.  It’s just that—” Before I could continue, D’Aylanna placed her slender finger gently upon my lips.

“Shhh.  It can wait until morning, Shakal.  Come.”  And leading me back into the apartments, her bare feet made no noise.  And I soon found sleep once more, this time without any troubles.

<<<<< >>>>>

The ship had been hiding behind one of the larger asteroids in Geonosian orbit when the two craft left the surface.  And although they’d attempted to follow, it was clear that the two ships were not in any rush.  So as not to risk discovery, the pursuers decided to break off the chase for the first time since they’d acquired a lock around Bar’leth.  Besides, they now had confirmation of what they’d been searching for.

“You were lucky that you did not run into her on the surface.  She would have immolated you the instant she saw you.”  The pilot said to his companion as she slid into the seat next to him.  “Were you at least able to get a genetic marker for proof?”

Unhurriedly, the woman ran her fingers through her hair, her eyes staring straight into her companions.  He blushed, lowering his eyes, muttering apologetic noises.  Meanwhile, the woman’s eyes never once waivered.  After she felt that he had been suitably castigated, she spoke, a regal bearing evident in her voice.  “Of course.  I would not have left the surface had I not secured my objective.”  And in her hand, she held up a datapad with a digitized double-helix upon the screen.  “It’s her, alright.”

Her companion smiled, a bare curling of his lips.  “Should I break comm-silence?”

Intent upon the datapad, the woman spoke, slowly, deliberately.  “Yes.  Tell her that we’ve finally found the Marquesa.”  As she spoke, her eyes changed, hardening.  “And confirm the order for liquidation.”

Once uttering her final command, the woman left the pilot, heading back to her private quarters.  All the while focused on one thought.  Assassinations were commonplace; after all, it was only the strong that survived.

And without malice, she asked herself: Just how strong are you, D’Aylanna Vih’Torr?

THE END

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2018, 08:29:43 AM »

Great Epilogue. We still haven't figured out what the stone dagger does, or how it works, but I get the feeling that will be in the next story. I also am curious to see who the two people at the end are. I have a feeling I know who one is, but the other, I'm not sure. Great job to both you and Karm. But I would like to speak to you before you begin your next story.

Anyways, great job. I look forward to whatever comes next.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2018, 01:17:55 PM »

Thanks TR!  Yeah I've deliberately left a few hanging threads for future use  Wink

And gladly TR. I'll PM you  Smiley

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2018, 03:37:16 PM »

Nice finish Dutchman!  I'm trying to figure out who on Hapes would be, well, stupid enough to order a hit on D'Aylanna???   No doubt they have a plan.

And the dagger...  I love that mystery.  There's more than one story there, my friend.  And I am sure it will be a good one when it does emerge in full. 

So, here's to hanging threads...  *raises coffee mug*  :-)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: