Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aeon v4/Dominix v4/Phantom v4/Phantasm v4 bundled review  (Read 691 times)
Myropainiac
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 04, 2017, 06:45:33 PM »

So my friend and I decided to take the plunge into Lightsabers last month, and decided to kick off our collections with a Phantom v4 and Phantasm v4 Saberstaff respectively, as well as a mystery box each. Well my friend ended up getting an Aeon v4 with sound, which meant we ended up with effectively 5 Aeon models. So when we decided to make a review, we decided to just bundle all the basically identical models into one video where we discussed the pros and cons of our respective sabers. I hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2gBa-S3Znk

PS: I know I open the video saying "welcome to a quick ultrasabers lightsaber review", but when we started filming I didn't expect it to be 7 minutes long after editing. Whoops  Grin

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 11:32:57 PM »

I enjoyed this review. It was nice to see the sabers being used with a review/opinion. Great job!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 06:24:16 AM »

Love the video, made me laugh. And the cameo of the camera man's finger was funny as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: