Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bellicose UltraSaber  (Read 940 times)
ShortStormtrooper
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 05, 2017, 02:47:22 PM »

I have had my Bellicose lightsaber for a few months now. When I first got it I was soooooo excited and I was so happy with the LED light. I got a guardian blue color. So when I turned the lights out it lit the whole room! I was so impressed with the feel of it. I felt like I was actually holding a real lightsaber 😆.  I had also ordered a clip for the lightsaber to hang on my hip. I walked around with it and the saber actually swung with every step I took, just like in the movies 😃. The sound was nice and loud so when I activated it it felt real! I also got flash on clash so when I held the activation button it looked like I was clashing with another saber. Which is obviously what it was supposed to do, but how cool right 😄.
I thought I was getting the sound board where you can change the sound your saber makes, but it turns out I got the wrong one. So anyone out there that is new to UltraSabers. If your looking for a soundboard that does that you shouldn’t buy the basic sound, but instead get the premium sound with lithium ion batteries. I’m making sure this next time I don’t make the same mistake. But besides that. I got everything I asked for. I should also mention that the Bellicose is a really long saber! I was surprised with the size, so if you have smaller hands like me this might be a little big, but it’s still cool. I find it easy to maneuver when showing off your Jedi skills. UltraSabers is the best place to get sabers, and they are super nice and helpful if you have any questions or concerns. Anyway this was my opinion of this saber. It was an awesome first lightsaber for me and the triple A batteries in it are still working so things are going well. It’s pretty easy to access them too.
 I have an aesome idea for ultrasabers to use in the future. Since kyber Chrystals are used to power the lightsaber in the movies, maybe UltraSabers could design a saber that has an access port to put a Chrystal in. Then maybe they could give different choices of Chrystals to choose from to put into your saber. If they added that I think it would be even better, but that’s just my idea.
So I hope this helped any with questions on the Bellicose. May the force be with you always. 😁

ShortStormtrooper
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 02:49:49 PM »

I almost forgot. 😂 I will be posting my video of the Bellicose on YouTube later to give you a visual on what the saber looks and sounds like.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 03:25:59 PM »

Good review! Thanks for sharing with us. Kyber crystal chambers are something that we saber enthusiasts add sometimes. I know there are threads about adding a crystal chamber, just use the search function (magnifying glass)

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 04:09:25 PM »

Nice. Later on you can always send it back to have an Obsidian V4 upgrade Tongue I miss my Bellicose to be honest. I wasn't really big into cosplaying at the time of owning one so I wasn't really worried about a belt clip or anything, but now I support open saber carry like, every day Tongue I usually almost get stunts most of the time now though but I should get something with sound again, another signature Bellicose saber. Mine was also Guardian Blue so good choice there Tongue Ultra Edge or standard blade? I had Ultra Edge for mine but then started to like the standard blades better over time so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 06:48:58 PM »

The Bellicose is a really amazing hilt. I have mine with V4 sound and the Emerald Driver. I have thought about sending it back to get a recharge port added to it so I can use it more than I do.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: