Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Disney Douchebaggery Abounds  (Read 1541 times)
JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« on: November 05, 2017, 07:43:24 PM »

House of Mouse is the House of Douche.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ8ifFU7FQE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ8ifFU7FQE</a>

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 08:57:29 PM »

I'm not surprised. The Mouse is the devil and we all just keep making it stronger.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 09:47:18 PM »

In all fairness I don't see as much as a problem with this. The theater is still going to make me then average on this film because of volume of ticket sales. Even if for the last two weeks most seats are empty (in the case of the small town), they will sell more seats in two weeks then they would a month of other movies. Plus if you look at the cost of the film to most other films they are spending more making it, so why not get more per seat then a lower budget film?

I guess in the long run it could effect the movie goer because they could adjust ticket prices for different movies, kind of like other entertainment (content, sports etc).

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 06:54:50 PM »

And people think I'm the bad guy for ragging on them. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 08:07:21 PM »

I was very hesitant about it when they took control of it.. but now to be honest I kind of like it .. being that my wife is a Disney addict and we go there multiple times.. I can at least get some Star Wars to feed the addiction while at Hollywood Studios when we are down there... So I guess its a double edged saber...

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 08:10:22 PM »

I was very hesitant about it when they took control of it.. but now to be honest I kind of like it .. being that my wife is a Disney addict and we go there multiple times.. I can at least get some Star Wars to feed the addiction while at Hollywood Studios when we are down there... So I guess its a double edged saber...

I see what you did there, but a saber has no edge and yet can still cut no matter what angle.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 03:29:06 PM »

I see what you did there, but a saber has no edge and yet can still cut no matter what angle.

Yeah ..I thought of that myself   when I was typing I was going to use the age old "sword" then thought again that saber would be more appropriate to this forum.. had second thoughts after I keyed it in.. lol thinking almost word for word to your statement... then decided that the humor and saber reference were more important to me.  Cool

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 03:51:31 PM »

Yeah ..I thought of that myself   when I was typing I was going to use the age old "sword" then thought again that saber would be more appropriate to this forum.. had second thoughts after I keyed it in.. lol thinking almost word for word to your statement... then decided that the humor and saber reference were more important to me.  Cool
Meh. I know, I was just giving you a hard time. Tongue +1 for the chuckle.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: