Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Apprentice V4 silver Tri Consular Green Obsidian Lite Sound Review.  (Read 650 times)
Dagan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 07, 2017, 03:57:15 PM »

Just got my yesterday and I'm happy with it.

I don't plan on dueling with it. I got one more for display, cosplay and for Halloween when I take my daughters trick or treating. I like the simplicity and beauty of it. This hilt goes well with any color.

I choose Consular Tri-Led Consular Green because this is my favorite color. I love it, the green is very bright and looks great. When I turned it on for the first time my 5 years old daughter was very impressed and thought it was a real lightsaber. Her first reaction was to touch it ( I'm glad it was not real  Cheesy).

Her reaction proves that Ultra Sabers is doing a good job with its Sabers. I want people to think is real, that's the whole point of me getting one of those.

The Obsidian sound Lite worked great for me. The Saber made all the sounds I would expect and it was loud enough, but If you like customizations get the premium sound one instead.

If you are not planning on getting an Emerald Drive or Diamond Saber and your saber has the option for "Quick Switch" I do recommend adding this feature.

Quick Switch allows you to easily switch colors on your Saber. You can just buy the different colors LEDs individually later on their website.

I also recommend getting the retention screw wrench with it is cheap and you will use it.

Overall I'm happy with my first Saber and I looking into getting a Dark War Glaive next. I was looking at some pictures of it and it looks amazing with Blazing red.

Here is the link to my attempt at a small video review on it:

https://youtu.be/EpVhymLhnA4

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 06:13:34 PM »

Thanks for sharing. Lol loved when your Padawan touched the blade and screamed "it's not a real lightsaber" lol

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 04:39:47 AM »

Very nice saber there

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 12:04:33 PM »

Any lightsaber video with a cat and child is good in my book!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 02:15:10 PM »

Congrats on the saber!

However, you can not get Quick disconnects for the Emerald Driver or Diamond setups.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: