Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fulcrum Diamond Controller  (Read 1214 times)
cimredopyh
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« on: November 09, 2017, 10:49:20 PM »

First off let me start by saying.. THIS SABER IS HUGE compared to my V4 Dominix but nonetheless very beautiful. 

Ok on to the good stuff.
So i ordered this saber on sunday 11/5  it shipped tuesday 11/7 via USPS and arrived today 11/9.  That is some speedy delivery Thank you so much Ultrasabers.
My First impressions on the hilt:  large and hefty but still very sleek and elegant.  If you have small hands this may not be one for you as even i have trouble wrapping my hands around it.
Great machine work no bur's and really sharp edges even on the "tombstone" ears.  There are a few minor scuff marks nothing that stands out.  The standard Black activation box really pops in contrast to the brushed aluminium body. The lower body is rather wide and probably not a good place to hold the saber.  I find the balance point is right where the bronze button is and its very comfortable.  The pommel is actually a 2 piece,  I should have checked that before i spent 5 minutes trying to get the battery pack out, only to find that i needed to unscrew the black ring.  The pommel itself is very beautiful and well machined.

Now onto the diamond controller.
While it takes some getting used to it is not that difficult to use and the ability to change fonts on the fly gives it that customization that i wanted.
I haven't gone into editing the fonts and whatnot (just unboxed it less than 2 hrs ago). 
Very simple 2 quarter turns clockwise while holding the AV switch down will access the diamond configuration menu.  Note to other users listen to the menu the first time because i accidentally accessed the Gesture features instead of the font bank on my first try. To change fonts simply turn clockwise or counter clockwise to scroll thru the fonts. Press the AV switch to confirm your new font selection.
I wont go into further details simply because there are tutorials on this site.

My default setup has it pulse between SRD and AB.

So to wrap this up, I am very impressed with this saber and the features of the diamond controller. 

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 11:50:23 PM »

That Fulcrum is stunning! Thanks for sharing

Point

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 01:59:10 AM »

Thanks for giving us a nice comparison shot with the Dominix there for reference.
That thing is HUGE

point

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 02:11:26 PM »

Wow. I have heard that the Fulcrum is a BEAST and those said individuals were not lying. Congrats on the Diamond saber and happy that you like it.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 06:36:21 AM »

Sweet saber and thanks for the review and pics. That thing is a beauty and a beast.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 06:25:12 PM »

The Fulcrum was one of my first sabers.  I later got a Sentinel and I consider it to be tiny.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: