Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: This is my first purchase. Mystery box  (Read 953 times)
Superflyhappyguy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: November 10, 2017, 12:46:35 AM »

I do like the idea of a mystery box.
When I don't understand is you gave me your basic lightsaber with white admitting right so I had to go buy color chips a $2 item cost over 24 shipping. You know that it has color chips it looks a lot better I never seen a white lightsaber but you guys should start using a little bit of tinting you can get different darknesses I had that would make up a white and black Ultra blade initially I tried to do that but you really have to know you're hinting levels I bought too dark of a chance and it doesn't shine very well that's all once I get the products I'm looking for I think you might have it in my cart when I come up with that money you will know hopefully it's soon have a good day confused customer Cry Kiss Undecided/s]

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 01:38:50 AM »

Ahsoka Tano and Imperial Knights both have carried white lightsabers

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 02:01:27 AM »

Lady Agana makes an excellent point here.
And, so far, all I have heard about this hilt is how upset you are with the color.
Would love to see the hilt it goes with in order to understand your frustration

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 03:43:40 AM »

I do like the idea of a mystery box.
When I don't understand is you gave me your basic lightsaber with white admitting right so I had to go buy color chips a $2 item cost over 24 shipping. You know that it has color chips it looks a lot better I never seen a white lightsaber but you guys should start using a little bit of tinting you can get different darknesses I had that would make up a white and black Ultra blade initially I tried to do that but you really have to know you're hinting levels I bought too dark of a chance and it doesn't shine very well that's all once I get the products I'm looking for I think you might have it in my cart when I come up with that money you will know hopefully it's soon have a good day confused customer Cry Kiss Undecided/s]

...did you really spend over $20 on color discs?

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 06:35:13 AM »

My reply ended up in the quote box but I said ...did you really spend over $20 on color discs?

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 02:48:09 PM »

When you buy a MB, you take a gamble. If you don't like what you got, that's ultimately your problem and should've just ordered what you wanted.

OOOOORRRRRR

you could've ordered what you wanted afterward and included the color discs to include it in the shipping... there are multiple ways to turn this into what you want, but you need to actually do something instead of complain about it.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: