Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: User diamond fonts  (Read 7902 times)
JFetrow
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2019, 03:09:05 AM »

I’m just looking for s good Sithy one. Red, of course, with cool sounds, flash on clash etc.
but I really want a good pulse effect. I’m not sure how to create one, so I’m hoping someone has one that I can just upload and use. I’m failing miserably at creating my own. Anyone have any help?

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2019, 07:07:04 PM »

@JFetrow
        I might be able to help you out!?!  I'll send you a p.m. and await more details.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 11:31:35 AM »

@JFetrow,
You now have your very own file folder in the link below!
2 diamond saves and the light effects you mentioned.
And the Sith Deep font made by another forum member, which is no longer available to download from their link. I hope this gets you a little bit closer to your perfect saber! Just keep trying,  it takes time.

JFetrow
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2019, 09:12:19 AM »

@JFetrow,
You now have your very own file folder in the link below!
2 diamond saves and the light effects you mentioned.
And the Sith Deep font made by another forum member, which is no longer available to download from their link. I hope this gets you a little bit closer to your perfect saber! Just keep trying,  it takes time.

Your help is awesome and most appreciated! Thank you so much for taking the time to help and (hopefully) get me started on the right path!

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2019, 04:26:22 PM »

@JFetrow,

No worries, I hope my help was actually useful.  If the two diamond saves are not what you wanted or if you are still having problems tweaking them, let me know. I'm more then happy to help!  Soon you will be better at this then me and I can't wait to see what you come up with!  I just love seeing what other people are imagining and then creating!  The diamond controller is so awesome!

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2019, 12:11:17 AM »

Rick and Morty sound files, as well as two diamond saves, have been added to the link in my signature bar.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: