Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA Winners  (Read 71692 times)
Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2017, 09:42:10 AM »

I have seriously racked my brain over the past 24 hours trying to pick. I had something else picked out last night but then I had a dream about the Electrum Wind in purple and I realize how I long for it every time I see it on the page. So thankful I can finally get it!

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2017, 12:07:41 PM »

I won grand prize but was quoted $285 for diamond upgrade. But maybe that's because yours already has a 2-channel emerald which is essentially the same as a 4 channel I'd assume?

Edit - I think my reply might be irrelevant Tongue

I was also quoted the $285 for the Diamond upgrade so I don't think they budge on that one. I wanted the Diamond but after buying 3 $75 mystery boxes, a diamond Fulcrum, and a Reaper with Obsidian lite in SRD I'm tapped out but it's going to be a great Christmas!

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2017, 12:35:39 PM »

I was also quoted the $285 for the Diamond upgrade so I don't think they budge on that one. I wanted the Diamond but after buying 3 $75 mystery boxes, a diamond Fulcrum, and a Reaper with Obsidian lite in SRD I'm tapped out but it's going to be a great Christmas!

Well to be honest $285 is close enough to buying another saber with diamond anyway so I think I will do that in the near future and use my two spots for sabers that are signaturely one color like guardian with blue and electric with purple.

Mrwarcraft
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2017, 05:56:29 PM »

WOW!! My 2nd raffle and my 2nd 4th place win. Congratulations to all the other winners out there and THANK YOU ULTRASABERS!!

Zabu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -15

Zabu

« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2017, 09:46:03 PM »

Yaaaaassssss! Thanks Ultrasabers! I can't wait to do a photoshoot of my prize! I never win stuff... so this is a new feeling! woot woot! Can't wait to get my hands on these! I feel 16 again lol.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2017, 01:41:25 AM »

I'm not going to have them alter my prize. I'm just too interested in seeing which I will receive.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2017, 02:06:05 AM »

I'm not going to have them alter my prize. I'm just too interested in seeing which I will receive.

I could be wrong, but I'd feel if your less picky you might get a better hilt haha.

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2017, 02:13:50 AM »

Same here

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2017, 02:53:43 AM »

Hey! I Just realized the spelling of my name changed sometime since the raffle started HaHa.

239401   That1GreyJedi

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2017, 03:29:23 AM »

Do they charge to upgrade to BuckPuck or is that standard?

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2017, 03:45:20 AM »

Do they charge to upgrade to BuckPuck or is that standard?

Buckpack is Standard on what you won sir.

LazBlackblade
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2017, 04:04:07 AM »

I agree with Tzimho and chalion.  I just want to see what I won.  That is half the fun.  Later, if it becomes one of my favorite sabers, I will spend the money to upgrade it.  Also gives me time to, hopefully, save money to do so.  (My wallet laughs at me.... Sad )  Though I did buy my dream saber with my first order.  Now I am anxious for everything to arrive.  I just can't stand the wait.  The suspense is killing me.

LazBlackblade

Sabers En Route:
Manticore - Diamond RGBW - AB - AS FOC - GB Pulse; Random Hilt w/Sound (2nd Place, Autumn Raffle 2017)

My Armory:
Dark Apprentice v4 - FO (MB); Dark Initiate v4 - CG (MB); Sentinel v4 - GB (MB)

Gifted Sabers:
Apprentice LE v4 - Obsidian v4 - SRD - AS FOC (Daughter); Dark Initiate v4 - Obsidian v4 - VA - AS FOC (Wife)

[Light Side mostly, Dark Side occasionally]

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2017, 04:43:54 AM »

Buckpack is Standard on what you won sir.

Sweet!

I'm having last minute thoughts about getting an Emperor's Hand. This is so tough!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2017, 05:21:13 AM »

I agree with Tzimho and chalion.  I just want to see what I won.  That is half the fun.  Later, if it becomes one of my favorite sabers, I will spend the money to upgrade it.  Also gives me time to, hopefully, save money to do so.  (My wallet laughs at me.... Sad )  Though I did buy my dream saber with my first order.  Now I am anxious for everything to arrive.  I just can't stand the wait.  The suspense is killing me.

Same here, if I get a hilt I really like I might send it back in for a V4 sound upgrade.  At this point I've owned most of the base hilts, V2, V3, V4, DSI, and so forth.  Curious to see if a premium hilt might come in (or maybe another Prophecy, can't have too many of those Tongue )

borgishmorg
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Conjurer of Dark Magik

« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2017, 05:22:03 AM »

Wowzers, this was my first raffle I've entered, but I've been here for a few years now. Feel very privileged to have won, was not expecting to, but I am very excited to see what they will send me. The saber I entered with was a Lost Grey in Tri-Arctic Blue, v4 sound etc. which I've craved since it came out, also extremely excited to finally have that in my hands. Also might add that the raffle prize will be my first emerald saber and I'm just hoping it isn't too cool so that I can still be happy with regular purchases in the future and not drain my bank account Tongue

P.S. Will be reviewing my Consular, Dark Menace, Shock, as well as the Lost Grey and raffle saber as soon as the semester is over.

Aeon LE V3 in CG
Standard Issue V3 in BR
Shock with v3 Sound in GB
Dark Menace with v4 Sound in PO
Consular with v4 Sound in Tri-CG

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: