Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA Winners  (Read 71523 times)
Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2017, 06:52:09 AM »

Also Emory was super cool / nice about my questions and wishy washiness  Grin

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2017, 12:38:10 PM »

Yeah $285 to upgrade so it must be a standard price.

I agree because I was a First Tier win and I was quoted the same $285 for the Diamond upgrade.

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2017, 12:56:17 PM »

I'm happier though because I constantly have to have that "I can't wait to get the next big thing" feeling. The constant "should I get this, or get that". I know I'll end up with one of everything someday.

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2017, 01:10:54 PM »

I'm happier though because I constantly have to have that "I can't wait to get the next big thing" feeling. The constant "should I get this, or get that". I know I'll end up with one of everything someday.

Same! These things are electronic candy, you just can't have one piece!

Jpaddo81
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2017, 05:02:29 PM »

In case anyone else is interested in doing the same, I upgraded my raffle grab bag saber to have obsidian lite, and the cost was $90 (though I was able to use some reward points and knock that down).  I know lots of folks enjoy the completely random deliveries, but I personally love the saber sounds (and am likely not the only one). 

I have to compliment US customer service—made it very easy and were extremely friendly. They even responded to my emails after typical business hours.  Great stuff  Smiley

Current Sabers:

Aeon v4 w/Obsidian v4 & Emerald
Apprentice LE v4 w/Obsidian Lite, GB
Shock w/Obsidian Lite, RGB, flash/clash
Dark Shock w/Obsidian Lite, RGB, flash/clash

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2017, 05:17:03 PM »

In case anyone else is interested in doing the same, I upgraded my raffle grab bag saber to have obsidian lite, and the cost was $90 (though I was able to use some reward points and knock that down).

Damn, I didn't think of that. Could've upgraded mine to an Emerald or something. Curses!!!

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2017, 05:18:02 PM »

That's what I assumed too until Kai-Yen's response.  Because I am not asking if they will upgrade, I know they will, my question is will they reveal the details of my 2nd place prize over email.  If they will tell me now what exactly I won, the decision to upgrade or not is much clearer. But I am skeptical they will as I expect prizes to be shipped out randomly.

Ok so I got the response back from US and it appears random does mean they will/can NOT tell you exact specifics of what you won.  Also unless the upgrades request is made the day after the raffle results are announced, you may not be able to upgrade as it could already be wrapped up and prepared for shipping, even though the status says processing.

When I upgraded my third prize saber to Diamond (which I have since sold) they could/would not tell me what hilt it was due to it being a surprise.

Thank you for most accurately responding to my question based on knowledge from first hand experience. Point for you!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

frankmoses
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

Light side points, please

« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2017, 07:30:14 PM »

On the topic of upgrading, I was able to upgrade my first prize to 4-channel Emerald and V4 for $60, which I thought was a great deal. I think it's awesome they're willing to do that.  I am even more excited now!! I can't wait to see which hilt I get. This will be my very first Emerald saber  Grin (definitely won't be the last) Thank you Emory for running this awesome raffle!!

"You can‘t force people to be just and decent. Such qualities arise from within – they cannot be forced from without." - Qui-Gon Jinn

Jazz3K
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2017, 07:41:50 PM »

I got the saber I ordered and the grab bag with it. It ended up being what looks like a Dominix version with the nice flush button.  It’s also my first red blade lol.  Thank you very much Ultrasabers!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2017, 07:54:18 PM »

Jazz3K, please read and acknowledge the rules

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2017, 03:28:35 AM »

I will be entering the next raffle for sure next time so =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

nkaajduxiong
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2017, 07:51:10 AM »

Hey saber forum friends! This is my first time purchasing a saber from Ultrasabers so I was wondering how quickly they ship after the ending of the Autumn raffle? I got the USPS priority mail but the tracking on their site has been saying processed only even though they said they ship it as soon as possible. Let me know if any of you guys know anything about it! Thanks!

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2017, 08:28:17 AM »

Hey saber forum friends! This is my first time purchasing a saber from Ultrasabers so I was wondering how quickly they ship after the ending of the Autumn raffle? I got the USPS priority mail but the tracking on their site has been saying processed only even though they said they ship it as soon as possible. Let me know if any of you guys know anything about it! Thanks!

Depends when and what you ordered.. Id expect it to ship before wednesday

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

nkaajduxiong
Force Sensitive

« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2017, 03:19:40 PM »

I got the Graflex CE in arctic blue with no sound? Will I be expecting it within the next two days?

nkaajduxiong
Force Sensitive

« Reply #179 on: November 19, 2017, 03:22:21 PM »

Oh and I ordered it like right right before the autumn raffle was over lol that Sunday night

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: