Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA Winners  (Read 70818 times)
Boggoff
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #180 on: November 19, 2017, 06:11:08 PM »

Got to wait till Thursday for my first saber and 3rd prize hilt to get here can wait to post some pics

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #181 on: November 19, 2017, 07:05:59 PM »

Got to wait till Thursday for my first saber and 3rd prize hilt to get here can wait to post some pics

acknowledge the rules please before you go any further.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #182 on: November 20, 2017, 09:41:53 PM »

Grin YES! Grin My order and Raffle prize shipped today! WooHoo!  Shocked
So Excited!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2017, 10:29:24 PM »

My status changed to shipping this morning, but USPS says they still haven't received it, just that the label was created.  I wish I could just pick up in person, US is like 45 minutes from my house.  Tongue

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2017, 11:24:19 PM »

My status changed to shipping this morning, but USPS says they still haven't received it, just that the label was created.  I wish I could just pick up in person, US is like 45 minutes from my house.  Tongue

MMMM, Texas BBQ....
I'm on the East Coast so it will be 3 to 4 days starting tomorrow.
Oh BTW I love the saber in your signature. It's Beautimus! Changing the pommel just made the curves "flow" IMHO.
My daughter is getting this black version in SRD with the green illuminated switch for Xmas. I might have to get that pommel too Smiley

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2017, 01:49:35 AM »

My order states that it shipped today, with estimated delivery friday. (so knowing my luck, it'll be tuesday of next week).

Original order was for a Electrum Wind - Express Options [Choose Your Setup:EMERALD DRIVER + SOUND SETUP][Express Blade LED Color Options:Guardian Blue]. Usual ship weight is 3 lbs, with this one being 5 lbs.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Dol-Ar Vels
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #186 on: November 21, 2017, 03:47:21 AM »

Howdy Ya'll!

I entered the raffle when I ordered a Manticore w/ Emerald Driver, Obsidian v4 sound, and the covertech wheel .

I ended up winning a second place prize which ended up being a Dark Initiate v4 LE with Obsidian Lite Sound in Blazing Red!

Earlier this year, I bought an Aeon v3 stunt saber which I beat up pretty good and had to send in to get repaired twice. 

The second time I sent it in, I figured I would go ahead and add some upgrades to it. So, I went ahead and got the Obsidian v3 sound installed, had the spring loaded switch upgraded to a green illuminated AV switch installed, had the standard consular green bulb replaced with a consular green tri-cree LED, and had the covertech wheel installed!

Now I have a pretty bad-arse collection of sabers and all of them have sound!

Thanks very much to UltraSabers customer support for putting up with my nit-pickiness and nagging!  Marlena is the best!

Light Side Force Points Please.

Sabers In My Arsenal:

-Aeon v3 w/ Obsidian v3 and Tri-Cree LED in Consular Green
-Manticore w/ Emerald Driver and Obsidian v4.
-Dark Initiate LE v4 with Obsidian Lite in Blazing Red

LazBlackblade
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #187 on: November 21, 2017, 01:44:42 PM »

Still waiting for my Manticore and second place prize to ship.   Sad  Angry  Cry

LazBlackblade

Sabers En Route:
Manticore - Diamond RGBW - AB - AS FOC - GB Pulse; Random Hilt w/Sound (2nd Place, Autumn Raffle 2017)

My Armory:
Dark Apprentice v4 - FO (MB); Dark Initiate v4 - CG (MB); Sentinel v4 - GB (MB)

Gifted Sabers:
Apprentice LE v4 - Obsidian v4 - SRD - AS FOC (Daughter); Dark Initiate v4 - Obsidian v4 - VA - AS FOC (Wife)

[Light Side mostly, Dark Side occasionally]

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #188 on: November 21, 2017, 03:27:19 PM »

MMMM, Texas BBQ....
I'm on the East Coast so it will be 3 to 4 days starting tomorrow.
Oh BTW I love the saber in your signature. It's Beautimus! Changing the pommel just made the curves "flow" IMHO.
My daughter is getting this black version in SRD with the green illuminated switch for Xmas. I might have to get that pommel too Smiley

Sweet! The Reaper is growing on me.

Howdy Ya'll!

I entered the raffle when I ordered a Manticore w/ Emerald Driver, Obsidian v4 sound, and the covertech wheel .

I ended up winning a second place prize which ended up being a Dark Initiate v4 LE with Obsidian Lite Sound in Blazing Red!

Earlier this year, I bought an Aeon v3 stunt saber which I beat up pretty good and had to send in to get repaired twice. 

The second time I sent it in, I figured I would go ahead and add some upgrades to it. So, I went ahead and got the Obsidian v3 sound installed, had the spring loaded switch upgraded to a green illuminated AV switch installed, had the standard consular green bulb replaced with a consular green tri-cree LED, and had the covertech wheel installed!

Now I have a pretty bad-arse collection of sabers and all of them have sound!

Thanks very much to UltraSabers customer support for putting up with my nit-pickiness and nagging!  Marlena is the best!

Sweet. Congrats.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Tat2T0n3
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #189 on: November 21, 2017, 06:15:58 PM »

Sweeeet!!! Congrats to all the winners! I just got my "Guardian" yesterday. It's beautiful. My favorite saber so far. I'm very happy I decided to finally order it. Anyone considering it, I definitely recommend it, I am NOT disappointed!!! I Also received my raffle prize. It's a "Dark Apprentice v4" in Blazing Red. It's a great addition to my collection, THANX AGAIN, Ultrasabers! You guys and gals really know how to take care of your customers! I'm going to post a pic, but I may have to fire up my laptop, I'm not sure if I can do it directly from my phone.

Jpaddo81
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #190 on: November 22, 2017, 12:27:46 AM »

Received my 4th place prize in the mail yesterday--an Initiate v4 LE in GB (w/Lite Obsidian added).  Sweet!  It is quite a but smaller than my others, but it's a nice change of pace--really grateful!

Current Sabers:

Aeon v4 w/Obsidian v4 & Emerald
Apprentice LE v4 w/Obsidian Lite, GB
Shock w/Obsidian Lite, RGB, flash/clash
Dark Shock w/Obsidian Lite, RGB, flash/clash

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #191 on: November 22, 2017, 12:48:32 AM »

An Initiate length is a nice change after using those longer sabers.  I also have a loaded dark Shock RGB and it's surprisingly long and hefty. The Shock pommel would make the Ini v4 a pleasing in between length while adding some counterbalance weight for the blade.  Smiley

The saber you have is actually an Apprentice LE which is the smaller version to the Sentinel.  Many members like the comfort of that design even more than the v4 Aeon/Dominix/Initiates.  Now that you have one of each... share your opinion if you would like to.  Wink

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #192 on: November 22, 2017, 01:52:53 AM »

I think the post office has lost mine, it was "out for delivery" yesterday morning, tracking hasn't updated since and no one at the post office can find it, and the carrier that does that route wouldn't answer her phone, I have to check back tomorrow. Incompetent morons.

Jpaddo81
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #193 on: November 22, 2017, 02:36:59 AM »

Thanks for the heads-up, Dauntless! Nice catch & now corrected!  Grin

Yeah both the Shock & Dark Shock are indeed pretty big.  I ordered 2 “Emporer’s Hand” pommels to replace the ones that came with these two hilts (waiting for delivery).  They will sit flush and shorten them significantly.  

Overall I still prefer the Aeon’s hilt size when dueling, though maybe I’m just used to it. The Apprentice is a bit light/small for my taste, and looked a bit silly and very unbalanced with the 36” blade it came with (much better now with 24”). Still nice though, and perfect for smaller people/hands.

It’s interesting you mention taking some of that weight from the Shock pommel and adding it to the Apprentice. I put the Shock pommel on the Apprentice for kicks and it actually looked/felt ok with the added weight, and am considering leaving it that way.

Once the new pommels come in, I can post some pics.

Current Sabers:

Aeon v4 w/Obsidian v4 & Emerald
Apprentice LE v4 w/Obsidian Lite, GB
Shock w/Obsidian Lite, RGB, flash/clash
Dark Shock w/Obsidian Lite, RGB, flash/clash

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #194 on: November 22, 2017, 05:55:17 AM »

I got my two sabers today, and I'll write more when I have time but one interesting thing is that they seemed to have changed the gold on the Electrum Wind to a more blonde/champagne gold:

and just for fun a double bladed lightsaber which actually feels good to hold:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: