Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA Winners  (Read 70824 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #195 on: November 22, 2017, 10:10:32 PM »

I think the post office has lost mine, it was "out for delivery" yesterday morning, tracking hasn't updated since and no one at the post office can find it, and the carrier that does that route wouldn't answer her phone, I have to check back tomorrow. Incompetent morons.

That sucks, hopefully you can sort this out.

I got my two sabers today, and I'll write more when I have time but one interesting thing is that they seemed to have changed the gold on the Electrum Wind to a more blonde/champagne gold:

and just for fun a double bladed lightsaber which actually feels good to hold:

Interesting. Congrats.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #196 on: November 23, 2017, 04:10:07 AM »

Thanks, Mike.  I'm trying to sort it out with them but they have no idea whats going on and the carrier won't be back until monday.  I've sent US an email about it.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #197 on: November 23, 2017, 05:39:33 AM »

Thanks, Mike.  I'm trying to sort it out with them but they have no idea whats going on and the carrier won't be back until monday.  I've sent US an email about it.

I'd send bounty hunters out. but that's me......I know a guy

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Highball
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #198 on: November 23, 2017, 08:54:42 PM »

Hello UltraSabers. Thank you for my 3rd place prize in the Autumn raffle. I was gifted with the Aeon v4 in Guardian blue. Real nice saber. Cheers guys.  I love my Archon v2.1 Emerald with sound I ordered. They will join my first saber, the Dark Initiate v4. Thanks again.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #199 on: November 23, 2017, 11:47:32 PM »

^^^That is different than usual, looks more like the real prop hilt colors now. Cool staff too. If I was close to you I'd request to do an obi-wan and Windu picture kind of thing together like in Attack Of The Clones Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #200 on: November 24, 2017, 04:57:28 PM »

Entry saber on left, 2nd place raffle prize on the right:

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #201 on: November 24, 2017, 09:08:46 PM »

Congrats, Edon!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Sean107
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Peace Is A Lie!

« Reply #202 on: November 24, 2017, 09:28:16 PM »

Entry on the bottom(Dark Shock), Second place saber on top(Overlord), 3 interchangeable TRI colors for both sabers(green, blue, red). Ultrasabers Is Awesome!!! Haven't done much research on sound so still trying to figure out which I have. It turns on and makes noise when 'hit' or 'missed swing', and if you click power once it changes to a different sound, if you hold power, saber goes off.

[img width= height= alt=IMG 1034" border="0]https://preview.ibb.co/iLTn06/IMG_1034.jpg[/img]

IMG 1032" border="0

Blades:
Dark Initiate LE V4 - AS
Sentinel V4 - AS
Dark Shock - TRI BR/GB/CG
Overlord - TRI BR/GB/CG

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #203 on: November 24, 2017, 10:35:43 PM »

Received my Electrum Wind with the Lite sound board and Emerald LED drivers, plus my 1st place raffle win, an Azure Reaper. Color changing LED, customizable, etc.

both of these sabers are beasts and for people who aren't giants, need to be wielded 2 handed.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #204 on: November 24, 2017, 10:37:40 PM »

Received my Electrum Wind with the Lite sound board and Emerald LED drivers, plus my 1st place raffle win, an Azure Reaper. Color changing LED, customizable, etc.

both of these sabers are beasts and for people who aren't giants, need to be wielded 2 handed.

you haven't seen beast till you hold a Malice. those are both great sabers. congrats.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #205 on: November 25, 2017, 12:16:53 AM »

Those look great! Congrats!

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2017, 12:18:28 AM »

I'm loving that blue. Congrats!

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2017, 01:05:25 AM »

ALRIEGHTY THEN! Cheesy It's my turn to share my good Raffle fortune with the Force.

My winning entry is my GORGEOUS Fulcrum with the Diamond Controller, and a blue AV switch with Violet Amethyst blade color. I kept reading how HUGE this hilt was but I was pleasantly surprised that to me it's not bad at all. I LOVE IT!

My 1ST prize saber in the 2017 Autumn Raffle is this standard Raven (short claws) with the the Raven Super Sith pommel. I had them upgrade it from the Obsidian V3/2 Channel Emerald Driver to the Obsidian V4/4 Channel Emerald Driver for $60 bucks. It came with the Guardian Blue color blade that I requested but after seeing this hilt.....IT'S BLAZING RED SITH ALL THE WAY BABY!  Grin

A HUGE thank you goes out to all the Ultra Sabers team for these amazing Lightsabers and the gracious opportunity with the Autumn Raffle that allowed me to win my Raven saber!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #208 on: November 25, 2017, 01:36:53 AM »

Congrats again Edon!

Entry on the bottom(Dark Shock), Second place saber on top(Overlord)
Beautiful sabers Sean107!

Received my Electrum Wind with the Lite sound board and Emerald LED drivers, plus my 1st place raffle win, an Azure Reaper.
Very nice chalion! I love the Azure Reaper

TemplarDroid, those are both freaking beautiful! Yeah Raven is totally A Blazing Red saber I love the pics you took, the light reflecting off the Fulcrum is gorgeous!

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2017, 02:34:33 AM »

Some nice hilts, loving the pics!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: