Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA Winners  (Read 71648 times)
Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #210 on: November 25, 2017, 03:00:49 AM »

I thought everyone used two hands - for those that use one hand what size blade do you use?

Commanderlemur13
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #211 on: November 25, 2017, 03:50:18 AM »

Just arrived today! So excited for this second prize Dark Shock with premium sound! Already had fun with my brother who got his first saber, a Graflex SE with diamond!                                            (Don't know if I did the photo correctly. Oh well!)   VIDEO: https://photos.app.goo.gl/WMzSsm5pVU4DMGco1     IMAGE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1VNN30WmYQcqmmGj1

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2017, 05:28:13 AM »

Just arrived today! So excited for this second prize Dark Shock with premium sound! Already had fun with my brother who got his first saber, a Graflex SE with diamond!                                           (Don't know if I did the photo correctly. Oh well!) .

Those pics don't seem to work with that service. 

Still no word from the post office about my lost package, I'll have to check with them on Monday.  The post office workers aren't much help at all.  US is aware of the situation and has me keeping them informed about how things proceed.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #213 on: November 25, 2017, 05:51:06 AM »

it works better without the "s" like so. but you'll learn the tricks the longer you're here.

http://photos.app.goo.gl/1VNN30WmYQcqmmGj1

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #214 on: November 25, 2017, 04:58:29 PM »

Just arrived today! So excited for this second prize Dark Shock with premium sound! Already had fun with my brother who got his first saber, a Graflex SE with diamond!                                            (Don't know if I did the photo correctly. Oh well!)   VIDEO: https://photos.app.goo.gl/WMzSsm5pVU4DMGco1     IMAGE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1VNN30WmYQcqmmGj1

Congrats!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

The Force is with me, I am one with the Force...

« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2017, 12:35:07 AM »

I thought everyone used two hands - for those that use one hand what size blade do you use?

I just put a 24" blade on my Guardian and it is beautifully balanced! Im a relatively large dude (6"/260lb) but my hand gets tired after a while with a full size blade.

Side note: getting mg sabers today! I'll try and post pics asap. For sure I'll post what I won shortly after opening.

Current US Sabers:
Guardian - Emerald, V3 Sound
Liberator V3 (3rd place prize) - Consular Green, Stunt
Fulcrum - Emerald, V3 Sound
Guardian (4th place prize) - Guardian Blue, Silver FOC, V3 sound
On the way:
Fallen - Diamond, V3 sound
Free Initiate and Free Grab-bag

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

The Force is with me, I am one with the Force...

« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2017, 03:19:54 AM »

WOW! So last year I entered the autumn raffle with a Guardian, emerald and obsidian v4..

This year entered with a Fulcrum, emerald and obsidian v4, and won... wait for it... a Guardian! This one guardian blue w/AS FOC and obsidian v4 plus a blue illuminated switch!

Never would I have considered purchasing a second guardian but now I'm considering sending it in for an emerald upgrade and a coupler of some kind (I see what you guys at US did there) and going full on guardian staff! Gonna need another short blade cuz it's gonna be one heavy SOB!

Thanks again, Ultra Sabers Crew!

P.S. I'll try to get some pics up, haven't done the whole 3rd party hosting thing since MySpace lol have to refresh my memory.

Current US Sabers:
Guardian - Emerald, V3 Sound
Liberator V3 (3rd place prize) - Consular Green, Stunt
Fulcrum - Emerald, V3 Sound
Guardian (4th place prize) - Guardian Blue, Silver FOC, V3 sound
On the way:
Fallen - Diamond, V3 sound
Free Initiate and Free Grab-bag

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #217 on: November 26, 2017, 05:31:20 PM »

I'll get photos up in the next day or two, but I ordered a silver Brood Guard with a red blade and violet flash. My 3rd place prize was an Apprentice LE with AV switch, covertec wheel and a Sunrider's Destiny blade. Very nice indeed, so thank you Ultrasabers!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2017, 09:19:21 PM »

WOW! So last year I entered the autumn raffle with a Guardian, emerald and obsidian v4..

This year entered with a Fulcrum, emerald and obsidian v4, and won... wait for it... a Guardian! This one guardian blue w/AS FOC and obsidian v4 plus a blue illuminated switch!

Never would I have considered purchasing a second guardian but now I'm considering sending it in for an emerald upgrade and a coupler of some kind (I see what you guys at US did there) and going full on guardian staff! Gonna need another short blade cuz it's gonna be one heavy SOB!

Thanks again, Ultra Sabers Crew!

P.S. I'll try to get some pics up, haven't done the whole 3rd party hosting thing since MySpace lol have to refresh my memory.

I'll get photos up in the next day or two, but I ordered a silver Brood Guard with a red blade and violet flash. My 3rd place prize was an Apprentice LE with AV switch, covertec wheel and a Sunrider's Destiny blade. Very nice indeed, so thank you Ultrasabers!

Looking forward to seeing your pictures Darth_GeeZuS and James Carey!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #219 on: November 27, 2017, 09:16:44 PM »

So, I received as my first price a Dark Sentinel V4 with RGBA Emerald Driver and Obsidian Soundboard, with windows in emitter and a red illuminated black AV switch, which mirrors so beautifully my raffle entry saber, the Dark Sentinel LE V4 with Diamond, that I decided to make a Sith saberstaff from them. And the Diamond driver is so frikking much fun, I'm in love <3

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #220 on: November 28, 2017, 12:16:24 AM »

So, I received as my first price a Dark Sentinel V4 with RGBA Emerald Driver and Obsidian Soundboard, with windows in emitter and a red illuminated black AV switch, which mirrors so beautifully my raffle entry saber, the Dark Sentinel LE V4 with Diamond, that I decided to make a Sith saberstaff from them. And the Diamond driver is so frikking much fun, I'm in love <3

That is a nice entry and prize combo.  That staff looks good in red.

Good news, the post office found my sabers (the carrier that was suppose to deliver them was back at work today and had put them up. )  My entry was a Chosen One in TRI BR with V4 sound and my 3rd place prize was an Apprentice LE with CG LED and an Ultraergede blade.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #221 on: November 28, 2017, 06:00:20 AM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand my Chosen One has a V3 sound board instead of the V4 one I ordered. 

*sigh*

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #222 on: November 28, 2017, 06:22:44 AM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand my Chosen One has a V3 sound board instead of the V4 one I ordered. 

*sigh*

At least you got batteries 😂😂😂

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2017, 09:09:15 AM »

At least you got batteries 😂😂😂

Yes, but the thought of having to email them about it, then pay to send it back, then wait to get it back, and then hope the morons at the post office don't lose it again...

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2017, 10:35:43 AM »

Yes, but the thought of having to email them about it, then pay to send it back, then wait to get it back, and then hope the morons at the post office don't lose it again...

Roger roger

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: