Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA Winners  (Read 71642 times)
Ray37566
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2017, 03:16:51 PM »

Second prize winner!! How awesome is that!
Thank you ultrasabers and congratulations to all the winners.

hugelostfan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2017, 03:18:07 PM »

SO AWESOME!!!!!  Thank you!!!  I'll happily take a grab-bag!  My entry was an order for my first Emerald saber.  Now I'm double excited!

Auriane
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2017, 03:18:49 PM »

First of all, congratulations to all winners!

I'm so excited, the first time I ever won anything! I'm really excited about my Grab Bag Saber!

Thank you Ultrasabers!

I own

Lost gray with light sound in Arctic blue
Emperor's Hand with light sound in fire orange, FoC silver
Dark Initiate LE V4 with Light Sound in Violet Amethyst, FoC silver
Liberator V3 with Light Sound in Consular Green
2nd Dark Initiate LE V4 with Light Sound in Violet Amethyst and a coupler with vents

Jdi72
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2017, 03:21:14 PM »

OMG - First Raffle and I won a grab bag. I am so excited. Thank You Ultra Sabers.
I am new here and already have issues!
Two $200 Mystery Boxes.
Three $75 Mystery Boxes.
And now a Grab Bag. Photos to follow.
Congratulations to all the winners.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2017, 03:21:48 PM »

I've had a crazy, far-off-in-the-future idea for quite a while now and think I may be able to make it happen:

An Archon V3.1 with swappable V2.1 emitter. The thin neck will be for show and the V2.1 will be for playing with. The idea came from wanting both a Luke RotJ (green with SCREECH startup sound) that didn't have a fat neck AND a Luke RotJ original trailer (blue blade) like an alternate universe. Using diamond controller if that's possible. I hope it doesn't make the blade too dim though but again the thin neck is just for show.

The Archon V3.1 is an excellent choice.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Mr929RR
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2017, 03:28:30 PM »

I won 4th prize! Super excited! Thanks Ultrasabers, you guys rock. Congrats to all the winners

Saber collection: Chosen One CE w/emerald driver, Lost Grey w/sound, Sentinel w/sound, Dark Initiate LE V4 w/sound, Dark Sentinel LE V4 stunt, Dark Sentinel stunt,  Master Replicas Darth Vader, Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker,  Master Replicas Mace Windu

Wish list: everything Ultrasabers has!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2017, 03:30:52 PM »

Lots of excitement in the air.

I hope everyone shares their prizes and entries.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Jovvi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Light Side Points, Please

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2017, 03:48:38 PM »

Huzzah and well done to all the winners.  It's worth it to try again.  Well done!
Also thanks to Ultrasabers for this great raffle.  No winner here - was still fun and worth it. 
May the force be with us all.

The Old Broad with a Dog
May the Force be with us all

"The hare runs into the fire. The fire, it loves her, she is free..."  - "Tiffany" - I Shall Wear Midnight

Boggoff
Force Sensitive

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2017, 04:13:30 PM »

3rd Prize

So happy, this was my first saber order so now as well as my Graphlex CE Diamond I have a second hilt coming. Over the moon with this and can't wait to post some pics of whatever I get.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2017, 04:17:33 PM »

Hot diggity dog!  Never thought I would be so happy to win second place in something, but I can't wipe the smile off my face.  Thank you Ultrasabers, and thanks to my wife for buying me my entry "dream" saber.  It had the smell of a winner ever since I placed the order, glad the Force came through for me.  You can bet the farm that I will be posting pics and probably video of my entry and prize.  As Emory's email says be sure to post a pic of your prize to thank US for their generosity, it's the least you can do so I expect too see 200 pics on the forum soon.  Grin

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2017, 04:21:37 PM »

Congratulations to all those blessed by the Force this time around.  Hope everyone enjoys both their saber purchases and raffle wins.  Smiley

TheSilentGhostReaper
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 34

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2017, 04:22:11 PM »

Its funny because I had a dream....and in that dream I won the first prize...hahahahha!! How did the raffle picking went down? Because I see some comments here saying that they see familiar names who already won and won again. I am sure that I am not the only one who's curious on how the winners were picked. I mean at least please tell us Ultrasabers how did the picking of the winners went down...hahhaha!!

I guess I was just excited to win, but unfortunately this is the official list and I am sad because I spent my money for thinking that I will win the raffle....LOL! Never the less...Congrats to all winners and thank you Ultrasabers for giving us a quality lightsabers.  Smiley

Keep CALM the Batman is with you! Cheesy

MY LUCKIEST ULTRASABERS 3 $75 MYSTERY BOX.... ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
https://youtu.be/6frBl31Sgmk

MY first ULTRASABERS $75 MYSTERY BOX.... ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXmDPo-6Z38

MY first ULTRASABERS $200 MYSTERY BOX.... ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
https://youtu.be/jWaGnQ90t6A

MY TWO $75 MYSTERY BOX.....↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Cheesy
https://youtu.be/cG6ad6wI8WE

Sean107
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Peace Is A Lie!

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2017, 04:29:35 PM »

Its funny because I had a dream....and in that dream I won the first prize...hahahahha!! How did the raffle picking went down? Because I see some comments here saying that they see familiar names who already won and won again. I am sure that I am not the only one who's curious on how the winners were picked. I mean at least please tell us Ultrasabers how did the picking of the winners went down...hahhaha!!

I guess I was just excited to win, but unfortunately this is the official list and I am sad because I spent my money for thinking that I will win the raffle....LOL! Never the less...Congrats to all winners and thank you Ultrasabers for giving us a quality lightsabers.  Smiley

I would think it would be just like any other raffle. Everyone gets a raffle ticket with their order number on it. They're put into a box and pulled out individually. Unless you have multiple entrees, everyone has the same odds. I missed the summer raffle, so I definitely know the feeling, but that didn't stop me from entering this one, and I'll get my first saber with sound.  Cheesy

Blades:
Dark Initiate LE V4 - AS
Sentinel V4 - AS
Dark Shock - TRI BR/GB/CG
Overlord - TRI BR/GB/CG

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2017, 04:32:45 PM »

I see all the entries going into some box and the crew munching on pizza each grab names out of the box.
it's what I would do, make it fun and keep the crew happy.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

RevMattRoberts
Force Sensitive

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2017, 04:38:16 PM »

First place prize on my first lightsaber order! Cannot wait to see what it is. Thanks Ultrasabers and congrats to all the winners!

“There’s always a bigger fish.” — Qui-Gon Jinn

Current Sabers (all in route)
Bellicose Emerald w/ Obsidian v4
Aeon v4 in Fire Orange w/ Obsidian Lite
First place mystery saber w/ 2 channel Emerald - Autumn raffle 2017

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: