Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA Winners  (Read 71609 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2017, 04:38:40 PM »

Hi all.  These winners list questions have been addressed in full details multiple times so here is the nutshell version.  The order number of your purchase is entered into a computer program.  The numbers randomly come up and those are the winners starting from the highest tier down to the 4th place level.  You need to provide your forum name so that the order number is matched to a person.  Smiley

Yes some are much more lucky than others and their names show up more routinely on the winners list.  Some even win on more than one entry while others with multiple tickets are not successful.  For example I have entered 7 times and have won a 4th place prize on my 4th entry.  But it's fun to dream big.  Wink

And that's the luck of the draw lol.  Cheesy

Joch2031
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2017, 04:39:05 PM »

YAY! this is soo awesome this made my morning soo much better.  thank you   Roll Eyes

Tat2T0n3
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2017, 04:44:08 PM »

Thanx Ultrasabers!!! And Congrats to all the other winners!!! Can't wait to see everyone's pics of their NEW sabers!!!
Off to work, but you just made my morning AWESOME!!!

SomeSayImModest
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 34

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2017, 04:59:06 PM »

Woo hoo Second Prize!!! never really won anything before so thank you Ultrasabers! This is an awesome early birthday present  Grin
Congrats to all the other winners as well!

Sabers I own: Prophecy V3 - (AB) no sound, Archon V3.1 (CG), Archon V2.1 (GB), Flamberge (BR)
Wishlist: Emperor's Hand, Flamberge CE

Fourmethylhexane
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2017, 05:02:02 PM »

Thank you Ultrasabers for making my day! I needed this pick me up since I got 2 exams, 2 quizzes, and 2 papers coming at me this week. Now I have 4 random sabers coming my way to look forward to!

Sabers Owned:
- Dark Initiate V4 "Weird Sisters" (x3)
- Aeon LE
- Dark Reaper "Black Knight"
- Aeon V4
- Fulcrum
- Lost Grey
- Dominix V4
- Standard Issue (2x) "Temple Staff"

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2017, 05:17:08 PM »

Got my Chosen One ordered finally and a third place prize as a bonus, life is good.

Gambit217
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2017, 05:19:19 PM »

That's awesome! Thank you so much!

DeputyDelicious
Force Sensitive

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2017, 05:30:54 PM »

Awesome! Won a 3rd place prize on my first purchase. This on top of the great customer service is a great bonus. Y'all are the best Ultrasabers! Definitely looking forward to my next purchase.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2017, 05:37:00 PM »

Just got my email from Emory himself, saying:

We would be very thankful if you could post pictures of your new raffle saber on www.saberforum.com so that the other members can live vicariously through your victory.

I will, Deep, I certainly will.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

M@ster Shaftner
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2017, 05:39:10 PM »

Yayyyy I won something!

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2017, 05:43:10 PM »

Like D7 said - it really is the luck of the draw.  Happy to be able to participate in this raffle and even more thrilled to get a 1st place prize with the other winners in this category!  Thank you Emory and the Ultrasabers staff in TX for this fun bonding activity in the forum as we collectively get excited for the new Star Wars movie next month.

Everyone who entered the raffle is getting some awesome lightsabers to be shipped out soon no doubt! Looking forward to seeing all the pics.

MTFBWY!

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2017, 06:05:04 PM »

Congratulations to everyone who won.  Y'all wont be disappointed I promise.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2017, 06:15:15 PM »

2 mystery boxes and a grab bag saber... hmm wonder what they will be!!!

How quick do orders normally ship after a raffle? Grab bag saber just come with normal blade?

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

ObiBldoneKenobi
Force Sensitive

« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2017, 06:15:34 PM »

First prize woohoo! Can't wait to see what random hilt it is.  Shocked

My wife and I just ordered our very first sabers for a "sun sword" HEMA-based class we're taking together in January.
We could only justify the basic stunt sabers (with a little cosmetic flair) STOKED to get to try out the Emerald and sound.

I never win this sort of thing. So grateful!

Side note:
I wonder if any of the drivers would be transferable to the Dominix LE v4 I ordered if I end up liking that hilt better. Not complaining in the least, just curious. I love to tinker with this sort of thing and don't often get the chance.

(cross post from original raffle post, missed this one. my bad)

onemanshowb
Force Sensitive

« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2017, 06:25:52 PM »

First Prize...... I can't believe it! Thank you Ultra Sabers!!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: