Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle EXTRAVAGANZA Winners  (Read 70714 times)
Jpaddo81
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2017, 03:03:28 AM »

Ha! No doubt, Prowl—especially since she puts up with me and our two sons running around the house most nights having “epic” saber duels.  I always knew she was secretly jealous  Cheesy

Current Sabers:

Aeon v4 w/Obsidian v4 & Emerald
Apprentice LE v4 w/Obsidian Lite, GB
Shock w/Obsidian Lite, RGB, flash/clash
Dark Shock w/Obsidian Lite, RGB, flash/clash

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2017, 03:31:35 AM »

Grats to all of the winners.
Enjoy your sabers.
The Force has served you all very well

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2017, 04:06:22 AM »

Congratulations everyone!

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

lysaer
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2017, 04:16:06 AM »

Grats to all of the winners.
Enjoy your sabers.
The Force has served you all very well

Your sig makes me feel like I need to create names amd backstories for my sabwrs, lol

Dark Apprentice v3 - Fire Orange - Obsidian Lite Sound
Dark Apprentice v4 Windowed - Arctic Blue - Shoto blade
Dark Apprentice v4 Windowed - Blazing Red - Obsidian Lite Sound
Apprentice LE V4 - Blazing Red
Initiate v4 Windowed - Guardian Blue
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst

Sean107
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Peace Is A Lie!

« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2017, 04:37:28 AM »

Congrats to all. I was able to get 2nd place. This will be my first saber with sound. Can't wait to receive it with my TRI Dark Shock. US is awesome!

Does anyone know, since it's random hilt, with random features, if I can pay for specific features/upgrades? I have quite a few MLSs and would just want a quick disconnect added if single color.

Just an update... I contacted US and what awesome customer service! They added an MLS unit with quick disconnect and Consular Green color to my raffled (2nd place) prize for just $20. Couldn't pass this up. For others interested in upgrading their raffle saber, $5 for specific color, $15 for quick disconnect, 4 channel Emerald Driver is $140, and Diamond Controller is $285. Take advantage before your raffle saber ships! Hope this helps!

Blades:
Dark Initiate LE V4 - AS
Sentinel V4 - AS
Dark Shock - TRI BR/GB/CG
Overlord - TRI BR/GB/CG

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

The Force is with me, I am one with the Force...

« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2017, 04:45:24 AM »

I’m very curious if any past winners have won any “unreleased exclusives”? Are they talking about something like a random Frankensaber with miss-matched parts (not hating it could be really cool) or are they talking about prototypes or concept sabers or maybe even unreleased future designs?

I have to say that I’ve checked out every saber currently on the site and I am beyond happy to have won anything and I’m sure I’ll love whatever I receive but the chance of getting something never before seen is even more exhilarating!

Has anyone won such a saber in the past? And if possible can you share pics or point to a past post? I would love to see such a prize. Thank you in advance!

Thank you, Ultra Sabers! And congrats again to all the winners I can’t wait for everyone to start posting prize/purchase pics!

Current US Sabers:
Guardian - Emerald, V3 Sound
Liberator V3 (3rd place prize) - Consular Green, Stunt
Fulcrum - Emerald, V3 Sound
Guardian (4th place prize) - Guardian Blue, Silver FOC, V3 sound
On the way:
Fallen - Diamond, V3 sound
Free Initiate and Free Grab-bag

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2017, 04:47:07 AM »

Just an update... I contacted US and what awesome customer service! They added an MLS unit with quick disconnect and Consular Green color to my raffled (2nd place) prize for just $20. Couldn't pass this up. For others interested in upgrading their raffle saber, $5 for specific color, $15 for quick disconnect, 4 channel Emerald Driver is $140, and Diamond Controller is $285. Take advantage before your raffle saber ships! Hope this helps!

Excellent info!  Thanks for the heads up on this with actual prices. Point to you -1

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2017, 04:47:21 AM »

Ha! No doubt, Prowl—especially since she puts up with me and our two sons running around the house most nights having “epic” saber duels.  I always knew she was secretly jealous  Cheesy

She has been seduced to the saber side of the Force!  Good job. Now she can have epic battles with you and the boys!

If my third place prize is a premium hilt I might send it back in for a V4 sound upgrade.

I’m very curious if any past winners have won any “unreleased exclusives”? Are they talking about something like a random Frankensaber with miss-matched parts (not hating it could be really cool) or are they talking about prototypes or concept sabers or maybe even unreleased future designs?

I have to say that I’ve checked out every saber currently on the site and I am beyond happy to have won anything and I’m sure I’ll love whatever I receive but the chance of getting something never before seen is even more exhilarating!

Has anyone won such a saber in the past? And if possible can you share pics or point to a past post? I would love to see such a prize. Thank you in advance!

Thank you, Ultra Sabers! And congrats again to all the winners I can’t wait for everyone to start posting prize/purchase pics!

It means new prototypes or sabers that are about to be announced/released.  I had the very first Flamberge V2 myself.  Didn't even know the name of it when I did the review of it.

TemplarDroid
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -31

« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2017, 05:05:53 AM »

I did the same. Just remember that the upgrade prices will be different based on the value of what you won. I won a First Prize - Random Hilt with Obsidian V3 Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver so it cost me $50 to upgrade to the 4 channel Emerald Driver and $10 to upgrade to the Obsidian V4 sound.
Amazing customer service!

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2017, 06:45:11 AM »

I did the same. Just remember that the upgrade prices will be different based on the value of what you won. I won a First Prize - Random Hilt with Obsidian V3 Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver so it cost me $50 to upgrade to the 4 channel Emerald Driver and $10 to upgrade to the Obsidian V4 sound.
Amazing customer service!

I won grand prize but was quoted $285 for diamond upgrade. But maybe that's because yours already has a 2-channel emerald which is essentially the same as a 4 channel I'd assume?

Edit - I think my reply might be irrelevant Tongue

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2017, 06:53:50 AM »

That and the difference between the 2-channel Emerald and the 4-channel emerald is a lot less than between the 4-channel emerald and the diamond.  And you're upgrading 2 hilts, so x2.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Bluelightsaber
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2017, 07:03:50 AM »

That and the difference between the 2-channel Emerald and the 4-channel emerald is a lot less than between the 4-channel emerald and the diamond.  And you're upgrading 2 hilts, so x2.  :-)

well $285 x 2. Which is honestly way too much for me but I might do one with emerald. Or both if they're $50 each.

Darth_GeeZuS
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

The Force is with me, I am one with the Force...

« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2017, 08:03:41 AM »

It means new prototypes or sabers that are about to be announced/released.  I had the very first Flamberge V2 myself.  Didn't even know the name of it when I did the review of it.

Thanks for the info! It just keeps getting better!

Current US Sabers:
Guardian - Emerald, V3 Sound
Liberator V3 (3rd place prize) - Consular Green, Stunt
Fulcrum - Emerald, V3 Sound
Guardian (4th place prize) - Guardian Blue, Silver FOC, V3 sound
On the way:
Fallen - Diamond, V3 sound
Free Initiate and Free Grab-bag

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2017, 08:47:48 AM »

So I got a 4th prize, grab bag saber do they come with blades?

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2017, 09:11:25 AM »

Upgrades are nice but I wanna know for sure what hilt I get, so I will send it back if I wanna update it.

So I got a 4th prize, grab bag saber do they come with blades?

yes they do, won one in the last summer raffle.

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: