Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sentinel LE V4 Review  (Read 1324 times)
Nabi_333
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

« on: November 16, 2017, 03:54:00 AM »

Hello, there!

So, a little over a week ago I received only my second ever lightsaber from Ultrasabers, the Sentinel LE V4 with Premium Sound, windowed emitter and a Violet Amethyst blade. I have to say, it's just amazing. The aesthetic of the gold and silver finish with the windows on the emitter really attracted me to the saber in the first place when I first started shopping around, but up close it takes me considerable effort not to gawk at the thing. The hilt isn't too heavy, nor is it too light, and the speaker in the hilt is LOUD, just the way I would want it. To be honest, I bought this saber with the full intent of dueling, because simply put I don't believe in owning a weapon that I can't use (grew up in a family of martial artists and military personnel), and with the heavy grade blade and the masterful composition of the hilt, I feel like this was the right choice for any occasion. Well done, US, well done indeed.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 03:58:57 AM »

It's definitely a nice saber.
I have a pair of stunts in Arcitc Blue that I used in a staff

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 03:59:42 AM »

Sounds beautiful, would love to see pics Nabi

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Nabi_333
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 04:21:13 AM »

Oh yeah, it's just gorgeous haha glad I went with my instincts on this one. Sorry for not posting the pictures before, but you can see them here:

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 07:35:05 AM »

Nice. I would've gone a covertech wheel and Manticore high pommel with that one, only because I mostly like the Manticore high pommel on most sabers and that's a wearable worthy saber too I think plus the purple shining through the windows on the blade plug would look nice too Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 11:53:43 AM »

Sentinel is a great saber. Unfortunately pb got to this post before I did  Sad

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 06:42:55 PM »

Just take it to Imagr or Flickr x.x Both are totally free and easy to use so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: