Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My 3rd order from US has arrived...  (Read 1108 times)
Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« on: November 16, 2017, 06:04:35 PM »

First off, Im going to comment on how amazing it is the amount of stuff they fit in the box LOL. When I signed for it this morning I was thinking to myself.. there is no way there has to be another box.. OR not..

The first item on my order was:  The Graflex CE with Sound (Emerald) [Blade LED Color:Arctic Blue for Emerald][Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED][Flash on Clash:Flash Blue for Emerald][Pulse Mode:Pulse to Blue][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup (Batteries & XTAR VC2 Plus Charger Included)][Recharge Port:No Recharge Port][Blade Length:36" Standard Size][Blade Option:Mid Grade][Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]][Switch Type:Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch][AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]][Front Button Color:Gold][Rear Button Color:Gold][Blade Set Screw Type:Button][Blade Tip:Round Tip][Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks][Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Circle Plug]

Now my mistake here was NOT having them include the blade screw wrench.. as my Graflex has the button head.. it's different sized than all my other ones.. so my brain was "Naah I already have several laying around, dont need it!" Ahem.. well to take the blade out and put the blade plug in for display / travel purposes... yeah I need the wrench! I dont think I need to explain to anyone in here how the saber works. But is is a thing of beauty exactly as I wanted it. Not a lot of time to play with it yet, still have to work today...

2nd item:  Dark Initiate v4 with Obsidian Lite Sound [Blade LED Color:Blazing Red][Flash on Clash:No Flash][Obsidian Lite Battery Configuration:Standard Setup][Blade Option:Mid Grade][Blade Size:Initiate 24" Blade][Windows:Yes Include Windows in Emitter][Obsidian Lite Sound:Obsidian Lite Soundboard][Pommel:Regular Solid Pommel (No Sound) [NOT Recommended]][Switch Type:Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch][Blade Tip:Round Tip].

This was something I ordered to pair with a Dark Initiate stunt saber I received out of my first mystery box - along with a second 24" blade as the mystery box saber had a 36" blade. I also ordered an adjustable vented coupler to pair the two DI's
 together. I have also already installed an Obsidian LITE soundboard / speaker pack in the stunt saber scavenged from my Archon V3.1. Took the time to go ahead and put those together .. WOW I thought they were loud before! have two of them humming away... Very nice..

And next - due to the raffle promo I got a free mystery saber: which turned out to be an AEON LE V2 stunt saber in Blaze Red. Another nice addition to add to my addiction.. er collection. yeah..

Also stuffed in the box was my free T-shirt.. guess I should have specified a size as they gave me a medium and Im a 2XLL .. LOL
AND there was a circle US blade plug(random plug from promo), the clear stand(free from promo), and some other odds and ends parts I ordered for my tinkering with my stunts... Im still amazed all that stuff fit in that box.. 

AND one thing I did notice.. my Dark Initiate order I copied and pasted directly into this window from the invoice.. notice my pommel choice was REGULAR SOLID POMMEL... No Sound.. I did this intentionally because I knew I was ordering the vented coupler for the sound.. but for the single saber you would have heard nothing.. US went ahead and gave me the OPEN Pommel for sound sabers. Now would this have bothere me to get the solid pommel... no .. I was just going to machine it myself to make my own design for the speaker vents.. but .. no matter to me it is better that they paid attention to the fact that I had ordered a sound saber and included the proper pommel for it..  So I knew what I was ordering .. but someone else may make that choice by mistake and regret it .. so good job on making that saber the way it should be.

Now I go back to (im)patiently waiting for the saber I ordered BEFORE the Archon and the Graflex.. my Chosen One SE .. still waiting on that one as I was lucky enough to hit a 4th place winner in the raffle from that order. So I have another surprise saber in the mix... When it gets here my initial desired trio will be complete.. Chosen One / Graflex / Archon V3.1 :

However due to mystery boxes and exploring about the forums etc..  I think I may have to expand on my original ideas of what "complete" collection might actually be... I just have to find somewhere to keep them that my wife will never see them....

Bravo US.. will try to get some pics etc up later after the work week has finished....

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 06:41:50 PM »

Nice haul, wish I could get that lucky Tongue Pics will be needed after all sabers are in. We usually use Imagr or Flickr now since Photobucket don't work anymore x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 10:13:51 PM »

Sounds life a box that was a ton of fun to open! Would love to see pictures of everything!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 03:40:35 AM »

Definitely impressed by US packing skills.
I once got 4 hilts in the same box.

Very nice hilts there

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 08:07:53 AM »

Your doing to have to post pics of all your stuff after your Chosen One arrives

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 09:26:23 AM »

YAY.. checked today (Thurs) and it has shipped.. tracking says Chosen One and Raffle Saber to arrive Saturday..

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 12:01:03 PM »

Congrats and I must agree with the others, pictures when the Chosen One comes in.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: