Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Steampunk Anyone?  (Read 4506 times)
KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 03:47:59 PM »

I thought it was excellent. The dubbed version features the voice talents of Anna Paquin, Patrick Stewart, and Alfred Molina.

Now I'm gonna have to go find it and watch it.  Sir Patrick Stewart is awesome, whether in live action or voice work. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 08:30:12 PM »

Did you ever see the OVA Steamboy?
Yes Wink

But my first contact with steampunk stuff was the Miyazaki’s Sherlock Holmes ... i was in love with this sort of Victorian science fiction Wink

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 08:31:16 PM »

Did you ever see the OVA Steamboy?

I just watched it and it was pretty cool.  The amount of ideas I can snag from this movie is great.  Thanks DL

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 08:46:48 PM »

I just watched it and it was pretty cool.  The amount of ideas I can snag from this movie is great.  Thanks DL
Oh yeah. It's been too many years, but I love the concept of the "steam cell" (the ball thing). I need to see it again, but the ex had me completely purge my anime collection. Angry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 08:52:36 PM »

Oh yeah. It's been too many years, but I love the concept of the "steam cell" (the ball thing). I need to see it again, but the ex had me completely purge my anime collection. Angry

WHAT?!? Anime is to be saved and cherished. I'm cheesed off on your behalf.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 08:55:45 PM »

WHAT?!? Anime is to be saved and cherished. I'm cheesed off on your behalf.
Weeeelllllll.......you know that line of BS about happy wives, right? I lost a small fortune because that dummy didn't think to do actual market research. Like selling my collector's box Trigun for the same price as the thin-pack set. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2017, 09:04:48 PM »

Weeeelllllll.......you know that line of BS about happy wives, right? I lost a small fortune because that dummy didn't think to do actual market research. Like selling my collector's box Trigun for the same price as the thin-pack set. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

*keels over*

Yeah thats BS all right. I am sorry for your loss.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2017, 09:08:26 PM »

Wow ...

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2017, 10:10:46 PM »

*keels over*

Yeah thats BS all right. I am sorry for your loss.
That one was just the tip of the iceberg, but I digress. Perhaps some day I'll find someone who appreciates anime, and together we can rebuild.

Sig by For Tyeth

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2017, 06:21:00 AM »

That one was just the tip of the iceberg, but I digress. Perhaps some day I'll find someone who appreciates anime, and together we can rebuild.

My wife isn't a huge fan of anime, but she leaves me alone over it and even bought me the original Robotech series a few years ago.  I still have it and still watch it from time to time. 

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2017, 01:22:37 PM »

My wife isn't a huge fan of anime, but she leaves me alone over it and even bought me the original Robotech series a few years ago.  I still have it and still watch it from time to time. 

Your wife is awesome KDP.

I want the originl Robotech, I haven't seen that since middle school /sigh

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2017, 01:26:53 PM »

Now that I think of it, I think they took Robotech off of Netflix. It was on my to-watch list. Cry

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: