Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle Entry and Prize sabers pic thread!  (Read 23407 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« on: November 17, 2017, 06:14:26 AM »

Figured I'd go ahead and get a thread for raffle pics to be put in since people should start getting them in the next couple days.  I bought a Chosen One SE in TRI BR as my entry saber and have a third place prize coming, very excited.  Grin

Smfgt11
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 03:32:21 PM »

Hmmmmmm coincidentally my raffle winning entry was also a Chosen One SE -- except I got a fourth place ..

According to tracking mine should arrive Saturday morning  Grin

Diamond: Fulcrum - Lost Gray - Emporer's Hand / Emerald: Graflex CE - Dark Dorinian
Obsidian: Archon V3.1 -TriG : Dark Initiate(Doubled)-BR: Chosen One SE-BR : The Guardian-CG
Mystery Boxes: Aeon V4-CG : Aeon LE V2-BR : Dark Initiate-BR
Fall Raffle 4th Prize: Aeon V4-AB
Winter Raffle 2nd Prize: Obsidian Arbiter-AB (Li)
Spring Raffle 3rd Prize: ? ? ? ? ?

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 03:49:55 PM »

My 4 sabers and 4th place price should arrive tomorrow morning also!
Initiate v4 w/ windows in VA
Dark initiate v4 w/ Windows in FO
2- 75 dollar mystery boxes
4th place prize saber

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 03:51:08 PM »

Lost Gray got me in (SRD w/ Lite Sound) and won me a 4th place prize. They should be here sometime on Saturday. Will post pics when I can

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 05:30:55 PM »

My non-winning entry: an Emperor's Hand, VA, lite sound.  Very nice!  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 06:21:38 PM »

My non-winning entry: an Emperor's Hand, VA, lite sound.  Very nice!  :-)

+1 Karmac, such a beautiful hilt, though, might I say, she'd look a bit better in BR  Grin

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 06:28:07 PM »

And...  The WINNING entry!

I ordered two Dk Catalyst LEs in AS to form a staff, with a quick-disconnect coupler:

And I also ordered a Guardian.  I sold mine a while back and I have regretted it ever since.  Mistake corrected:

and with the EH for comparison...  :-)

Now, for the fun stuff...  :-)

First, the Mystery Box.  I earned a free Mystery Box with my order, and I received....
   ... A Dominix V4 LE, AV switch, Blazing Red!   Its a stunt, but its a REALLY COOL one!  :-)

And to go with it, the 4th place prize grab-bag: A Dark Apprentice V4, windows, in Fire Orange!

I'll get some better "lit" pictures as soon as I get materials to mute the sounded sabers more completely.  I fired up the EH and drew a crowd at my office, I don't want to really think about what would happen if I had three of them going in here...

For the record: One of the two Catalysts, the Emperor's Hand, and the Guardian have Obsidian Lite sound.  The EH is in Violet Amethyst, the Catalysts are Adegan Silver, and the Guardian is Arctic Blue. 

And yes, I am stoked!  :-)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 07:13:20 PM »

I ordered two Dk Catalyst LEs in AS to form a staff, with a quick-disconnect coupler:

And I also ordered a Guardian.  I sold mine a while back and I have regretted it ever since.  Mistake corrected:

First, the Mystery Box.  I earned a free Mystery Box with my order, and I received....
   ... A Dominix V4 LE, AV switch, Blazing Red!   Its a stunt, but its a REALLY COOL one!  :-)

And to go with it, the 4th place prize grab-bag: A Dark Apprentice V4, windows, in Fire Orange!

I'll get some better "lit" pictures as soon as I get materials to mute the sounded sabers more completely.  I fired up the EH and drew a crowd at my office, I don't want to really think about what would happen if I had three of them going in here...

For the record: One of the two Catalysts, the Emperor's Hand, and the Guardian have Obsidian Lite sound.  The EH is in Violet Amethyst, the Catalysts are Adegan Silver, and the Guardian is Arctic Blue. 

GOR-
GEOUS!

That's awesome my friend!  Outstanding collection of sabers  Cheesy

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Nevesytrof
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 07:21:52 PM »

Great photos, Karmack, is that the nickel-plated Guardian?

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 07:35:38 PM »

That's a nice haul Karmack!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 07:51:25 PM »

Wow. Congrats! +point.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 08:03:52 PM »

And...  The WINNING entry!

And I also ordered a Guardian.  I sold mine a while back and I have regretted it ever since.  Mistake corrected:

and with the EH for comparison...  :-)

Now, for the fun stuff...  :-)

First, the Mystery Box.  I earned a free Mystery Box with my order, and I received....
   ... A Dominix V4 LE, AV switch, Blazing Red!   Its a stunt, but its a REALLY COOL one!  :-)

I'll get some better "lit" pictures as soon as I get materials to mute the sounded sabers more completely.  I fired up the EH and drew a crowd at my office, I don't want to really think about what would happen if I had three of them going in here...

For the record: One of the two Catalysts, the Emperor's Hand, and the Guardian have Obsidian Lite sound.  The EH is in Violet Amethyst, the Catalysts are Adegan Silver, and the Guardian is Arctic Blue.  

And yes, I am stoked!  :-)

looks great! +1!

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 09:08:12 PM »

So, I have my "mutes" in place so I can turn them all on now without making everyone go nuts.  LOL

(Mute - I cut a piece of packing insulation to block the vented hilt without touching the speaker.  Reduces the volume by about 70%)

And ... the collection, unlit and lit up. 

These are going to mainly end up in a wall display.  Should be good for long conference calls and long late-night migration work...

Danmas86
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2017, 12:55:10 AM »

Here's my order and 4th place raffle winnings.

The Dark Initiate V4 in Guardian Blue was a $75 Mystery Box, the Dark Apprentice LE V4 in Guardian Blue was my 4th prize raffle winnings, and the Electrum Wind in Violet Amethyst was my main order. I also ordered two grab-bag blades, one was mid-grade pointed tip and the other was heavy-grade.  All in all a good haul.

Current Sabers:

Dark Liberator V3 - Adegan Silver
Overlord - RGB Obsidian V4
Sentinel LE V4 - Guardian Blue
Electrum Wind - Violet Amethyst
Guardian - Sunset Destiny
Scorpion - Blazing Red

That1GrayJedi
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 68

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2017, 01:03:20 AM »

Here's my order and 4th place raffle winnings.

The Dark Initiate V4 in Guardian Blue was a $75 Mystery Box, the Dark Apprentice LE V4 in Guardian Blue was my 4th prize raffle winnings, and the Electrum Wind in Violet Amethyst was my main order. I also ordered two grab-bag blades, one was mid-grade pointed tip and the other was heavy-grade.  All in all a good haul.

Pics or it didn't happen

I have studied you, and found nothing but weakness.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: